Rezensionen (6.362)

• 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. März 2024

After talking with support, it looks like Shopify has changed something, so all orders now have to be "manually request fulfillment." This is used to request fulfillment to the printful automatically.

I was told I could update my Shopify settings to " Enable Automatically fulfill the order," but this would also do the same to all incoming orders we need to manage ourselves.

Happy Endings
Kanada
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 4. April 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned settings. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

22. April 2024

I have never dealt with a more efficient and reliable business. Printful fulfils our orders in no time at all. For example, this morning, we got an order at 12:46pm, and Printful managed to send it out at 14:04. It's crazy.

The Printful support team has been just as fast and effective in the rare cases where we've needed extra help (i.e., international shipments).

THANK YOU. If there were 6 stars, I'd give Printful 6; and if there were 10, I'd also give them 10.

Gratal Designs
Finnland
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 25. April 2024

Thank you so much for your incredible review! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such positive experiences with Printful. If you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing Printful! 🧡

27. Mai 2024

It's so easy and super fast to sett up. Very easy to understand and follow instructions. The help that is needed is easy to find. The hole process is very comfortable for someone who is insecure with tech stuff.

Apparelhue
Schweden
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 30. Mai 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate it✨

1. Juni 2024

Printful is an outstanding Print-On-Demand (POD) company, offering an extensive range of high-quality products. Their catalog is vast, encompassing everything from apparel and accessories to home decor and stationery. The quality of their items is consistently top-notch, ensuring that customers receive products that are both durable and beautifully made.

One of the standout features of Printful is their commitment to excellence. The print quality is exceptional, with vibrant colors and precise details that truly bring designs to life. Additionally, their user-friendly interface makes it easy to create and customize products, whether you're a seasoned designer or just starting out.

The integration with various e-commerce platforms is seamless, making the process of selling products straightforward and efficient. Printful's fulfillment process is also impressive, with quick turnaround times and reliable shipping options, ensuring that customers receive their orders promptly.

Dareion
7 monate mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 3. Juni 2024

We appreciate your wonderful review! 🧡 Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Bearbeitet am 16. April 2024

pretty good. easy to use. fun to design. When I log in from my store, it doesn't fully open anymore. trying to figure out why. I hate that the full ap doesn’t open automatically. Why the change? 8 have to hunt around to for enerything now, when I used to click the ap open from my store and everything opened beautifully,

AOshop.online
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 5. April 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to us via email feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to look into the issue you're experiencing in more detail.

9. Juni 2024

The printful app works brilliantly and offers almost every option you can think of. The only limitation I find, and this is specific to my situation, is the fact that for European destinations it can be expensive and take too long.

Bushicode
Portugal
3 monate mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 12. Juni 2024

Thank you for your review! 🙂

17. April 2024

Easy to use with the best printed designs. Prints look just like my actual designs! Keep up the great work.

Faith Products
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 19. April 2024

We’re thrilled to hear it’s been a seamless experience for you! Thank you for sharing your feedback! 😊

Bearbeitet am 30. Mai 2024

I'm just starting up, but Printful is really easy to use. There are so many options for products!

Texas Highway Merchant
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 28. Mai 2024

We’re glad to hear that the process has been seamless! Thank you for your review! 😊

4. Juni 2024

Seamless integration. They really could not make the process simplilar and my changes update instantly in Shopify

Blue Market Arts
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 6. Juni 2024

We're thrilled to hear that the process has been seamless! Thank you for your feedback! 💫

22. Mai 2024

Printful: Print on Demand, My Printful, has been a great experience and I'm sure that going forward, it will continue to amaze.

PencilBoxPrints
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 25. Mai 2024

Thank you for your review! We look forward to working with you!😊