Arvostelut (6 656)

• 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
1. heinäkuu 2024

It was much easier to use when I had the old dashboard

www.ka-tet19.net
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 7. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback! If there’s anything you think we could improve, or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com. Your input is valuable to us as we continuously strive to enhance our services.

22. huhtikuu 2024

please fix the shopify integration,
It's 100% useless across all web browsers

Skeleton Goods
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 25. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Could you please reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com with additional details about the problem? We'll do our best to address your concerns and ensure a smoother experience for you!

11. maaliskuu 2024

Their customer support SUCKS now. It used to be great, but they shut down the phone number and their chat support is only weekdays during work hours now. I'm having an issue adding products and the fix they gave me would've deleted ALL of my hundreds of items, but they neglected to tell me that part. I was suspicious that might happen and confirmed it with them. They keep just sending me back to Shopify for help, instead of helping, giving me some BS about a product limit in Shopify that doesn't exist and sending me back to them...AGAIN. I don't know if they're pulling back support because they're in trouble, but there a 50/50 chance ik just gonna switch to Printify.

La Bindi
Yli 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 13. maaliskuu 2024

Hi there, thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback you've shared and we'd definitely like to look into this further. Could you please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com? We'll check on the previous communication with our support team and help with the issue you've been experiencing :)

13. toukokuu 2024

Incredibly hard to get setup correctly. The templates make no sense whatsoever, and are near useless.

mikeys.gallery
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 17. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for your review! We’ll follow up with you via email shortly! 😊

17. toukokuu 2024

No easy way to contact customer service. They denied a couple orders for customers and we can't get a hold of them

Power Biopharms
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 22. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're sorry to hear that you had trouble contacting our team. Please reach out to us via email feedback@printful.com. We'll be happy to look into this and help you resolve this!

2. huhtikuu 2024

Not ideal. I prefer the old way when I could post my products directly through the Printful website dashboard, not within shopify. Also, since this app was updated, now the EDT no longer is showing under ANY of our products. I've contacted Printful support about this but so far nobody want s to help me fix this.

Steve Tanner Stock
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 4. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned situation. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll take a look into it right away.

21. maaliskuu 2024

I very much dislike the new shopify integration. It's too simplified and feels like I can't find anything. I also can't see any tracking data unless I open a new tab and navigate to the full site. Feels like and unnecessary change.

LOCALSIXONEFIVE
Yli 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 24. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to take a further look into the situation and hear more about it. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll take a closer look.

12. huhtikuu 2024

less than one star. Doesn't work properly with my shopify account. Can't un-import items.

Obvious Solutions
Yli 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 14. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the situation you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

5. heinäkuu 2024

So it letted me order it for my self as sample of the model that I've made but when I try and put it into my website it says that all of the following sizes are not available to put into my webste?

My Store
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 7. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned situation. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

5. toukokuu 2024

Orders take too long to fulfill. I have my settings set on auto fulfill and can be days before fulfillment begins.

Boue
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 8. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Our standard fulfillment times are 2-5 business days, but we understand the importance of prompt service. In case there's an order that's delayed, please reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com with your order details. We'll be happy to look into this!