Arvostelut (6 630)

• 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 21. heinäkuu 2019

I added this app to my shopify store. I already had some 200 products in my store using other print on demand companies. When I downloaded the printful app, it automatically synced every single product in my store. I had to go into the printful app and manually tell printful to "ignore" each of the products not meant for printful. I then talked to customer service and was told that I would have to repeat this process for each product that I add to my store in the future. So every single product in my store now and in the future would be connected to printful and I would have to go in each time and "ignore" each product. This wouldn't be a issue if printful was my only supplier, but they aren't, If you plan to use printful exclusively then this won't be a problem for you. I add designs every week that are intended for other vendors so this would be a major hassle.

Black Butterfly Co
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 23. heinäkuu 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing from you!

You are absolutely right, all products that are listed on your store will also appear on our end, but you can "Bulk ignore" all not synced products by going to your Printful Dashboard > Stores > Sync, opening up the "Not synced" tab and clicking on Bulk edit > Ignore all not synced, which means that you would not need to do this individually for each product.

This is currently the way our interface works, but we certainly appreciate your feedback, as it allows us to review and improve our platform.

Feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional questions or concerns!

- Vita

22. maaliskuu 2023

I made design i made everything so that it fits good, but when i press the button of selling nothing happens, it does not add on store it is not opening new window, the buttonn makes nothing, so the app is not working

Nikita Studio
Saksa
40 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 24. maaliskuu 2023

Hello! Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing some trouble adding products to your store. We see that you've reached out to our support already and hope that the issue can be resolved soon!

5. elokuu 2018

Horrible clunky integration with Shopify. Email confirmation links to wrong page. No reason for the app to import over 3000 products from my site and then I have to go through and manually tell them to ignore them. Dumb. Worry about your products, Printful. No need to know what else I am selling.

Maletropolis
28 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
27. toukokuu 2021

dftu90i--[fdzgiuygiuuoiuyouugjfhguioy;uulgyfjguiyo;ugyfjguiyougfjhuihjvgcvjgvgjv234565434545rtr4uijf

Bizarre Gizmos
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
23 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 18. syyskuu 2019

Uninstalled immediately
Just after installing this
It started Synching / Imported all 7000+ (copyrighted) products to the app !

I asked why the answer is "Its because you can create unique products that you cant setup using just our Add Product Feature"

i said "How are you creating unique products by importing my Product Data ?"

Note that most products are copyrighted and trademarked and prinfull just imported it automatically ! !

P.S. I will not remove this until they stop automatically importing (stealing) product data.. At least add a pop-up to ask for permission to import data.
....Especially copyrighted and trademarked stuff.. I had to ask the designers before i list their product on eeless.com and Printfull just imported them.

Eeless.com
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
20 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 18. syyskuu 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
We're sorry to see that you have encountered these concerns with our integration, as well as our support, but we hope that we can improve our collaboration moving forward.

The way our integration with Shopify currently works is that all of the products that are listed on your store will appear on our side, this is how our automated integrations are set up for various reasons.
This allows orders with both Printful and non-Printful products to exist and sync up with us for automated fulfillment.
This allows you to combine several products in a single product listing on your store's side.
This enables some integrations to even exist, as a lot of the e-commerce platforms we have set up with don't have the product push generator that allows you to publish products from our side to your store.

However, you can bulk ignore all non-Printful products in your Printful dashboard > Stores > Sync > Not synced, so orders of them would not sync up with us.

And I also wanted to let you know that we are working on improving these features to enhance your user experience in the future and appreciate your feedback!

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you!

- Vita

7. heinäkuu 2020

This is horrible. Once installed, it didn't work then won't let you uninstall and can't delete shipping profile. Don't recommend!

Bo Urban Designs
6 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 16. heinäkuu 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry to hear your experience using this app hasn't been the most positive!

About the shipping profiles- our shipping profiles are pushed along with our Printful products. If you wish to use your own custom shipping profiles you will need to create them on Shopify first and assign your products from Printful's shipping to your custom profile.

I see that you were able to uninstall the app. I have reached out to you directly to gather more information about the issues you experienced when using this app.

If you have any additional feedback for us, feel free to email us at feedback@printful.com!

12. syyskuu 2021

App was great until I enabled the Pro trial. watch the end date because they will refuse a refund request.

IndigiNature
Kanada
Printful vastasi 13. syyskuu 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your experience!

Please note that by activating the free trial, you had to confirm that you agree to Subscription Terms of Service and the fact that at the end of the free trial period, you authorize Printful to automatically charge the subscription fee. Furthermore, according to the Subscription Terms of Service (https://www.printful.com/policies/subscription-terms-of-service) Section 4, You may cancel your Paid Subscription at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation.

If you have any questions or additional feedback, please reach out to us directly at feedback@printful.com, we would love to hear from you and assist with your concerns!

- Elina

22. lokakuu 2019

The Printful app is very user-friendly, it's easy to create new products and very easy to sync these products with the Shopify store. The customer support team on the other hand is why I'm giving this app a 1 star.

I was excited to us Printful for my dropshipping business. After ordering my first customized product and paying extra for shipping to get it quickly, I realized how unreliable this service is. DHL is claiming that they never got the package from Printful and Printful is claiming that DHL lost the package.

It's been 21 days since the order was shipped and Printful in now asking me if I want to re-order or get a refund. There are other Print on Demand services in the Shopify app store other than Printful worth checking out.

Run Waleed Run
Kanada
Printful vastasi 22. lokakuu 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate hearing from you!

We're very sorry to hear that there was an issue with the delivery of your order. Your order was handed off to DHL so that they can deliver the package, however, it appears that the package wasn't scanned at first, so no additional tracking details were available on their tracking page. Although we trust the carriers we work with that they will deliver the packages in a timely and safe manner, unfortunately, on rare occasions, delivery delays can occur due to unpredictable circumstances.
In case you notice that an order hasn't been delivered and it is past the estimated delivery date, you can definitely let us know so we can take a closer look at the situation and help resolve it.

We see our team was able to offer a remedy for the situation. Hopefully, there are no further orders that encounter a delivery delay and you receive them with no issues.

If you have any questions or feedback regarding this order, surely let us know by sending a message to feedback@printful.com.

23. toukokuu 2024

E. Jonathan Thomas
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printful vastasi 25. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We're sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience. Please feel free to reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com if you'd like to discuss your concerns further.

20. toukokuu 2024