Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
15 janvier 2021

The integration with Amazon dosen't work anymore, the information on Printful web site is outdated... The discussion I have had with Printful is that Amazon has changed the process and at the moment Printful cannot help, you have to look to Amazon. By reading all the comments on the web and here, I conclude that I am not going to partner with Printful and look for another POD. .

VisualArtCreative
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Printful a répondu 16 janvier 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

We do our best to follow any updates within the integrations. The design and layout of the GTIN exemption have indeed been changed by Amazon recently. However, the information that needs to be entered and the steps still remain the same.

We are currently working on updating our FAQs, and we value our customer feedback.

I will follow-up with you via email to provide additional information on your concerns.

- Elina

6 novembre 2018

I liked it till it comes to it syncing . then while im trying to figure it out ,, you keep asking mee to rate it

T's-&-A's Tee's By Artists
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 mars 2019

Takes more than 10 days to fufill orders. If someone wants to take business to other level, dont use this app.

Not rating 1 start because it made it easy to recover the money I have spent on the order that was not fufilled.

Sabura
Royaume-Uni
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Printful a répondu 28 mars 2019

Hi, thank you for your review!

I'm very sorry to hear that there was a delay with the fulfillment of your order. That certainly does not sound typical and we'll make sure to look into what happened with the order here and follow up with more information. - Zana

17 avril 2020

The installation and integration with Shopify is easy and without any problems. However, the waiting times for fulfillment and shipping is WAY too long (5- 7 working days for fulfillment and another 6 days for delivery) you can forget the 2-4 days for fulfillment as it seems the maximum is the norm. If you sell in Germany after a week of waiting the customer will most likely cancel the order and request a refund as he /she would perceive your shop as a fraud, will not buy in your store again and will leave a negative feedback. German customers will simply not accept to wait 2 weeks for their product to be delivered. Add to that public holidays and you can end up with almost 3 weeks of delivery times. That's a no-no in Germany.

Rakked Energy
Allemagne
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Printful a répondu 17 avril 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! Our fulfillment timeframe is 2-7 business days for apparel items and 2-5 business days for non-apparel products. Although we'll definitely try to fulfill your orders as soon as possible, we ask to consider the full fulfillment timeframe when submitting an order. Of course, we are working toward faster fulfillment as we understand that it is important to receive products in a timely manner. The delivery time will depend on the delivery option you select.
Additionally, we ask to take into account the current situation with Covid-19 (see our FAQ here: https://www.printful.com/covid-19), as some delays in fulfillment (depending on the product and fulfillment location) and delivery are expected currently. We hope for your understanding during this time and we hope to return to faster fulfillment and delivery times very soon!

If you have questions concerns about an order (its fulfillment or delivery), definitely let us know at support@printful.com, so we can take a closer look at the status of it!

- Zana

28 septembre 2017

Ordered a sample tote bag so I could test out the process for my customers. Great bag! However shipping to Canada took well over a week, the product was packaged roughly with a crumpled up receipt and was charged a $15 handling fee on delivery.

Clearly not for Canadian shoppers.

Nova Scotia Tidal Salt
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 juin 2018

It might have been a great app except that I'm not paying THAT much just for a hoodie. You have to realise that if I want to make commission i need to mark up the price, and nobody is paying $70 for a basic hoodie with some writing on it

Hottest Vault
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
31 mars 2020

The website is not user friendly at all. When I get to the step where I am putting a design on a shirt it is not practical or simple in any way mostly because I cannot enlarge the page. Even getting to that point is difficult to navigate. I asked about that as well as how to find which products are made in the USA. I only ever received responses with links that were not helpful as an aswer to questions like "when I filter made in USA only two women's tshirts show up. Is that really all that is available?" Their answer was the same as when I asked the general question of if they carry products made in the USA. I then responded I was not willing to work with a company that uses robots to reply. The responded with : "We are sorry you feel that way, have a great day!" Anyone who says they have great ustomer service i completely disagree with. I already deleted this horrible app.

Lavender Road
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Printful a répondu 1 avril 2020

Thank you for your review.
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has started off on a bad note, but hope we can improve it moving forward.

To clear things up - our chat agents are not robots, but real people. We're truly sorry that there has been a miscommunication of such a nature, but appreciate your feedback on this, as it helps us improve the services we offer.

We'll reach out to you directly, to see if we can work things out! :)

- Vita

10 février 2019

This app is ok, the price on the items are good but the shipping is ridiculously high. I'm going to another print company where I will be able to make a profit and actually sell items in my store

Evans General Store 2
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
25 février 2016

Easy to use.

Not all products listed in app description are available to sell on my website.

Variant (mockup) images are not showing in Shopify. Makes the product listed useless.

Sol And Selene
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 6 août 2017

The app has a very annoying and downright bad behavior to import all the products it finds once connected to shopify, without the users' consent. This is web development 101. You should first ASK what to import (if at all) and then also provide the ability to REMOVE anything in case the user wants.
You don't do either of those. You import the entire collection, and then only offer an "ignore" option, instead of removal, which forces me to see a whole bunch of irrelevant products in the interface. BAD, BAD, BAD! This is enough reason for me to not use the app! You should fix it ASAP. I am lucky to be using the product feed still in test mode, with only a few dozen items, because I had almost 7000 products in the database. I can only imagine the mess your app would cause, not to mention the trouble I would have to go through to "ignore" the imported ones, after its done. This is seriously a BUG in your product design. I don't know who came up with this, but it is unacceptable. I will not use the app until this is fixed. You are doing everything right, and this stupid workflow design ruins your otherwise competitive advantage. I will change my review if I see any progress on the matter. Until then, I will have to tolerate the bozos at Teespring and run two store backends instead of one. So to recap, you have no right to import products, other than create a channel and tags for what you provide. Shopify store owners sell a bunch of stuff, which are completely irrelevant to your line of business. So STOP the automatic importing as not only it has nothing to do with your service, it is also a dumb practice not to mention intrusive. I don't want to share my datafeed with you or anyone else. Especially without my permission. And last but not least, the whole thing is BACKWARDS! Why would I want to EXPORT my shopify datafeed to printful, when its obvious utility is to do the exact OPPOSITE, which is to provide me a way to design T-shirts, IMPORT them to my shopify store for display, and get the buyer data once a sale is made to do the delivery. That's it ! Its not rocket science! Fix the thing to do just that.

Slash Price