Printful : print on demand

• 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
3496 avis
2 février 2023

Printful is a great service for those who are just getting started on their own online shop. The interface is easy to use and there are many tools available for you to get started.

viva-wave-printable
Égypte
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 19 jours
31 janvier 2023

Very good quality clothes. Including product pricing which is nice. Also can order sample without killing the bank which is nice.

Peridot X
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ un mois
29 janvier 2023

I believe the App is nicely integrated with Shopify. I tried multiple POD Apps, and this one stands out. I ordered samples myself and the quality of the products is definitely outstanding. I hope Printful allows merchants to send notes or customize messages to customers, that will help with marketing and encourage customers to return.

mind
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 13 jours
29 janvier 2023

Amazing app to work, I really like working on Printful. It is very easy and convenient to add designs.

Art Your Time
Royaume-Uni
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 2 jours
29 janvier 2023

If you are not using this for your store what are you doing? Printful is the most convenient, reliable website ever. They had protection with the mail services so if it gets there lost or damaged they will send a new one out. I am so glad I discovered them and do not know where I would be at. Some things get a bit pricey but are so worth it because my customers love my products. They also make it so fast that within 2-3 days the products are shipped out. Only on weekdays. I hope this helps and that you choose printful for your store. From me (Surf Club) to you choose PRINTFUL!!

Surf Club
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 3 mois
28 janvier 2023

Works great love this app only things you can even complain about are super nitpicky. The UI is a bit clunky but so is shopify in my opinion so that might just be on me.

fireauthority
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 4 mois
27 janvier 2023

Amazing, It lets me use my creativity to a whole nothing level. I am given multiple options of clothing to choose from.

Minus4
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 6 jours
27 janvier 2023

Great app. Makes designing and adding products to my store simple and fast. I am able to design and add new products in as little as five minutes.

Hero Labz
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 4 mois
27 janvier 2023

Very easy to add new products to your shop. The creation portion is very standard, making for easy to use. Still, if you want to develop high-quality merchandise, you will be putting some time into perfecting the sizing process.

Nectur
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 7 mois
27 janvier 2023

They make design so easy and fast I love it so much I very much do recommend using there platform to start your business

HAIMEREJ