Printful: Print on Demand , 5.296 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 84% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
11 de novembro de 2023

Has lot's of problems. Mockup Images sometimes are blurry even with good DPI. Logo In mockup look's in different size compered to template, sometimes even in slightly different location. Sometimes pages load infinity time when waiting for upload and u must restart page and start from beggining. Some products even dont have a mockup view and u can't tell how final product look's till you push it to the store. Its hard to work with printful templates. There is no mirror copy, and most of the products dont have grid view, and if is than it is far from good. Its impossible to make identical shoes without mirror view. There is lot's to update and fix so user can make their own design without stress.

Dark Philosophy
Letônia
3 meses usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 13 de novembro de 2023

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Mockup images are meant to help your customers visualize the product, however, they are computer-generated images and are not 100% accurate. We also take into consideration that higher-quality mockups are much heavier and load longer which might affect your store. This is also the reason why some products like all-over print and sublimation products don't have mockup previews. However, if you create a template first, you can download all mockups to take a closer look before submitting the product to store.
Grid view is available for products with specific print area while sublimation and all-over print products don't have such restrictions. While we don't have a specific mirror feature, in the transform option you can choose to flip the image horizontally and you can also use the reflect option in the pattern tool.
However, please know that we are constantly working on improvements and we aim to make store management and product adding as easy as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

20 de dezembro de 2023

I'm yet to order a product but so far so good

That Look
Quênia
7 dias usando o app
3 de novembro de 2023

Could be better

DarkRealmTattoos
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 6 de novembro de 2023

Hi! Thank you for the review.
We are constantly working on improvements and we aim to make store management and product adding as easy as possible. You can also reach out to us with some suggestions you may have at feedback@printful.com

18 de outubro de 2023

I order a sample of some of my designs and have not received them

MR Clothing & More
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Data de edição: 4 de janeiro de 2024

So far so good!

Zani's Print Store
Canadá
22 dias usando o app
13 de novembro de 2023

Buena página para personas que quieran a dar a conocer sus propios diseños, así como cualquier tipo de impresión,

Miart CH
Suíça
2 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 15 de abril de 2023

I first started printful in 2019, because they made dropshipping easy, they are trustworthy and they have one of the best apps easily. However, I am taking branding more seriously and i realize printful becomes less and less useful for anybody who wants to brand their clothes.

1. I find shirts that only offer outside labels. That means, you have your logo on the outside and another brands logo on the inside. That's like having nike on the outside and adidas on the inside. That's brand confusion.

2. And those same apparel models are offered by other dropshippers with the option to remove or peel away the inside tags and add your own tag. Why in the world would i pay for an outside below the collar print, when you still have the inside tag from another brand? Would you trust a person if they told you their real name was Paul, but then you see their ID and it says Jeff?

I am literally trying to use printful even though they are more expensive. But they don't take branding seriously imo. I moved printful up to 3 stars because they have excellent delivery track record and makes dropshipping easy, especially for beginners. But we would love to have the inside tag sorted out somehow.

Motivately.com
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 11 de abril de 2023

Hi!

Thank you for sharing your concerns.
Indeed, some products don't have the option to add an inside label, only an outside one for your logo. We are offering various different products in our catalog and while most of our customers are store owners, we still want to offer more product options for everyone and the tear-away label depends on the manufacturer and our agreement with the supplier. We continue adding more products with branding option. We sincerely appreciate your patience!
Prices in the industry have overall increased due to inflation, but we still offer various features for free (mockups, support, design generator, designs and cliparts).
We're thankful for the feedback you have provided!

29 de fevereiro de 2024

I don’t like the fact that lots of products get discontinued. My store is based only on sustainable clothing and the choice Printful has for sustainable items it’s already very limited so, when they suddenly discontinue 4 or 5 articles, they cause a big impact on the store.
My experience with the printing and delivery times is good so far, but I haven’t got enough sales to asses it properly.

Fitz & Willow
Espanha
5 de setembro de 2023

Mock up generator is extremely slow, support is not very skilled and Branding Options are limited

Radnax
Espanha
11 meses usando o app
8 de maio de 2023

The app is nice, the product quality so far that we received is good however the big down fall is lack of product selection. They offer the exact same run of the mill items you find everywhere else. most of what they have to offer are things we would never sell. I hope this improves. Customer support was lacking before, hopefully it's better now. We've not had a need to contact them for anything but we do not really sell a lot of products from this company. Their prices are way too expensive to be competitive when the market is saturated with the same products

The Tiki Yard