Avaliações (6.637)

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 82% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 28 de maio de 2024

I would recommend the app. I would change some things. like better t shirt quality. letting us take a design and put it anywhere on the clothing. its kind of hard to design on the app. put things where you want them on the clothing. I Wish there was no put it in this spot I want to design where ever I want to on the garment. I make the product then cannot find the product very confusing and frustrating. I tried to send at shirt to my website it said it was sent and nothing came through. and why can you not pick v neck or round neck or both and why can I not pick different colors like hot pink, purple, black as the base color of the shirt. so that the design will still stay. that is frustrating as well. And it would be nice if i could design dog leashes and collars.

Galloping Glitter Equestrian
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 24 de março de 2024

We're glad to hear you would recommend us to others and thank you for leaving us the review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the T-Shirt quality you mentioned as well as the available area for printing. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to take a look into it right away.

3 de abril de 2024

Overall, I love the app. However, there needs to be some very detailed research into bringing more products into your catalog. Things such as a wider variety of colors for certain tees, tanks, and muscle shirts, two-sided outdoor flags, a wider variety of accessories, home and living products, etc. Also, the designer should be able to allow you to change the DPI settings manually, instead of the increasing or decreasing the designs by mouse.

Unity Tree Apparel
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 4 de abril de 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to us via email feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to review your suggestions. Your opinion helps us provide the best services for our users!

11 de maio de 2024

Simply for the fact that I don't have to ship the orders myself but the biggest thing to me with all apps and sites is ease of use. If you can't make it so simple (SOP) that the dumbest person can figure out. It makes it harder to get people to adapt and convert without spending tireless hours of research and scrolling on youtube.

The Gift Shop
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 14 de maio de 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! ⭐

Data de edição: 6 de julho de 2024

Price too high, loading speed too slow for a website production and take too much time to upload a product. they need to at list double the processor and ram speed. last price use to be automatically saved for a quick way make the speed x5 when adding products to the store.

Magheru69
Reino Unido
28 dias usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 30 de junho de 2024

Thank you for your review! 😊 If there’s anything you think we could improve, or have any additional feedback or questions, feel free to reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com. Your input is valuable to us as we continuously strive to enhance our services.

5 de junho de 2024

So far it been pretty good quality on the T-shirts and decent printout.

Creative Freaking Art
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 9 de junho de 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad that you're satisfied with the product quality. ⭐

20 de maio de 2024

I love it! But I would love to speak to someone that can tell me if my shop is looking ok and also if my products is right listed please. Thanks for Printful where I can upload my hardworking designs!
Isabell

Bell's Upcycling World
África do Sul
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 22 de maio de 2024

Thank you for your review, Isabell! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us via email feedback@printful.com. We'll be happy to check this and assist you further!

17 de abril de 2024

Some extra key strokes needed while working with Shopify, but overall good. Would recommend to others.

Caawazi Marketplace
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 19 de abril de 2024

Thanks for the positive feedback! 🙂 If you have any suggestions for how we can make your experience even better, feel free to let us know via email feedback@printful.com!

24 de março de 2024

The app is easy to use and reliable in terms of features and integration with Shopify. However, there are certain quirks that need to be fixed. E.g. if the seller choose to provide free shipping on the product, the cost should be carried to Shopify including the shipping cost from Printful as that would help the seller and Shopify to calculate profit correctly. Without this feature built in, sellers are forced to update each item variant's cost price one by one, which is a time killer.

HIKERUNNER.COM
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
22 de abril de 2024

The overall integration is good. A little confusing to figure everything out as both Printful and Shopify offer similar options for products. It isn't always clear which would be best to use for managing different aspects of your products or product catalog.

Shock To The System
3 meses usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 25 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you find the overall integration between Printful and Shopify to be good. If you have any questions or need assistance in determining the best approach for managing your products, please feel free to reach out to us via email at feedback@printful. We'll be happy to assist!

12 de abril de 2024

Great quality products and prints look great. Just not enough of the products I want to sell. Need more options for home goods. Such as, hand towels (Poly/cotton), dinner plates, serving utensils. Prices are a little high but they do have great print quality for the price.

Blue Cava
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 13 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your review and recommendation! If you have any suggestions for new products you'd like to see from us, you can also submit a request on this page https://www.printful.com/feature-request This will help us to organize all new requests better and ensure that they're properly addressed!