Printful: Print on Demand , 5.825 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 83% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
9 de março de 2024

I would! I have had a great experience to get me off my feet. I am concerned about sustained profitability as I grow. The price is high but I understand all that goes into it - so I think its worth it.

Seek and Design
6 meses usando o app
26 de março de 2024

Even a grandfather can use the program.
Missing some products.

Minitrucker
Finlândia
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 28 de março de 2024

We're glad to hear you found our platform user-friendly and we truly appreciate you sharing your experience! If there are specific products you're looking for, feel free to send us an e-mail to feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to look into it. :)

8 de março de 2024

Please offer affordable design help so we can win together. Consider improving the profit margin guidance for bulk orders.

FunctionalFitwear.com
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
7 de abril de 2024

I enjoy using this app because of the use of art altering and custom configurations.

Odu El's
Quase 2 anos usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 9 de abril de 2024

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying using our app! Thank you for sharing! 💫

6 de março de 2024

I Love Printful and their app is easy to use, I just wish that you could make different design variants per product, considering colour interferences.

DRIP TRIP
África do Sul
4 meses usando o app
15 de abril de 2024

Overall, very good service and products. Have had issues with mugs arriving broken three times out of 6 orders.

Jesus Saves. Clothing + Collectibles
9 meses usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 18 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you generally find our service and products satisfactory. However, we're sorry to learn about the recurring issue with broken mugs in your orders. If you haven't already, please reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com with more details about your orders. We'll be happy to look into this!

21 de março de 2024

Its easy to place your design on a templet and to the store.

Fani5
Reino Unido
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 24 de março de 2024

Thanks for sharing your experience! Making the process seamless is what we aim for! 😊

16 de abril de 2024

I would recommend Printful to other store owners. I like the way it integrates with Shopify. I also like the quality of product it generates

9ja Pop Art Custom T-Shirt/Wearable Art Store
4 meses usando o app
Printful deixou uma resposta 18 de abril de 2024

Thanks for the review and kind words! 🌟

3 de fevereiro de 2024

Very difficult to edit designs on the app

Freja's Flowers & Jewels
7 meses usando o app
19 de janeiro de 2024

still no sale but easy to use. i keep my faith that i will sell one day because of this easy link between Printful and shopify

DropWiz