Recensioner (6 331)

• 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 maj 2024

The compatibility of the Printful app with Shopify is seamless, making sales easy as a few clicks of a button. Editing is easy even after you've already published something. Works well on both a pc and on your cell phone. If you want to experience success with a professional POD company, look no further!

Shop703
3 månader användning av appen
Printful svarade 5 maj 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you found the integration seamless! We truly appreciate the positive review! 😊

10 april 2024

They have been great for years but just recently I was unable to log in to update a payment method. After weeks of back and forth with Printful Support, they could not fix the issue and I was losing money and orders. I realized that they were sending automated emails saying they are working on the issue with redundant links in the emails for a password reset which did not work properly. No humans were involved. They had no concerns, awareness or interest in solving this issue. I am in the process of transferring all of my procucts to another Print on Demand. This was shameful and costly.

COOOL CATS
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
Printful svarade 12 april 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We would certainly be happy to take a look into the situation you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to help you further.

14 maj 2024

I know now, it will be great for our business. Order process was smooth!

KAYLETZ
9 månader användning av appen
Printful svarade 17 maj 2024

We’re glad to hear that your experience with the app has been positive! 💫

30 maj 2024

I would highly recommend Printful for your print on demand services. I have a Shopify store and use Printful for all of my printing services. I love my new online store, and the feedback that I'm getting from my customers is wonderful. The printing and quality of the products are very impressive to me and my customers. I'm also very pleased with the time it takes to make the products and ship them to my customers. I'm extremely happy with Printful, and I'm so glad that I chose them for my printing needs. https://VonnaArtDesignz.com

VonnaArt Designz
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Printful svarade 3 juni 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience! We appreciate you choosing Printful! 🧡

27 april 2024

I love it overall, but not sure what happened to the platform and Shopify. I am struggling to figure out how to get from Shopify to Printful, so I can make an order. What changed?

Ryan Cronin
Nästan 7 år användning av appen
Printful svarade 1 maj 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love our platform overall. Could you please reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com and share more details about the issue? Our team will be more than happy to assist you in resolving this!

6 juni 2024

Very happy with Printful! Love everything about this company. Quality and quick fulfillment!

4BS
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
Printful svarade 9 juni 2024

We're thrilled to hear that your experience has been great and we truly appreciate your feedback! 🧡

7 april 2024

I absolutely love printful!! High quality items every time! Fast and great service as well!! My customers are always thrilled with their products! Thank you Printful!

Signs of Aries
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Printful svarade 9 april 2024

We're overjoyed to hear that you love using Printful! 🧡 Providing high-quality products and excellent service is what we aim for. Thanks a bunch for the positive feedback!

21 maj 2024

I like working with Printful. I would recommend because they are some of the best professionals for creating your POD products. easy to work on the platform. if you have questions or any difficulty, the team is quick to answer and help. Thank you so much

EdelFaiZ
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
Printful svarade 23 maj 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it😊

18 april 2024

I have been using Printful for a while, and I have only had 1 incident where there was a print error. Customer service was fast and responsive and resolved the issue right away - top notch! The print quality on all the items is excellent, color is amazing, and overall good quality merchandise.

I do not sell t-shirts and clothing - I focus my products on tote bags, pillows, blankets, notebooks and stationary items that feature my art. So I don't have experience with their apparel, just the home goods and accessories.

I would like to see more model options with their mockups, but the ones they have are good for most of the products I use. My biggest complaint is lack of diversity of models - a large burly man modeling a dainty flowered blanket doesn't work! I would like to see both men and women and children model options (boys and girls) and variously colored people for each product, for example - not just one person that doesn't represent or reflect what I'm printing.

Overall, I am very happy with Printful. Great customer service, quality print, and quality products.

Kristin's Krafty Things
3 månader användning av appen
Printful svarade 25 april 2024

Thank you for your detailed and positive review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear about your positive experiences with Printful. For any new feature, product, or other suggestions, you can submit a request on this page https://www.printful.com/feature-request This will help us to better track and organize all new requests and ensure that they're properly addressed!

5 april 2024

I think this is a great app for print on demand. They have a wide selection of products and their delivery time isn't half bad, It could be improved on but I'm not mad. I think it rivals any other print on demand company and should definitely be considered by anyone getting into the POD business.

Almighty Apparel
5 månader användning av appen
Printful svarade 7 april 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We truly appreciate it. 😊