Printful: Print on Demand , 4 299 recensioner

Helhetsomdöme
4,6
Antal per omdömesnivå
  • 82 % av omdömena har 5 stjärnor
  • 7 % av omdömena har 4 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
11 februari 2023

Tシャツを中心としたアパレル・ノベルティ商品を無在庫で販売できるアプリです。

私は日本語環境下で使用していますが、日本語へのローカライズも違和感なく、豊富な機能を存分に利用できます。

最も評価したいのは、豊富なアップデートです。アプリリリースで終わるのではなく、多くの追加機能や商品バリエーションが追加されます。気がつけばカラバリやサイズ展開が増えていた...なんて、嬉しい発見も多いです。

ビジネスチャンスを見逃さないように、アップデートを受信しておくことをおすすめします。

Local Tshirts
Japan
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Mer än ett år
10 februari 2023

I used the "Sample" feature for the first time to see what the final product would be like for a customer. I learned quickly that I needed to make a couple of small tweaks in my design set-up to get exactly what I was going for with a long sleeve tee shirt. The whole process was simple, cost effective and happened quickly!

My Fun Beach Shop
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Mer än ett år
2 februari 2023

Printful is a great service for those who are just getting started on their own online shop. The interface is easy to use and there are many tools available for you to get started.

viva-wave-printable
Egypten
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 3 månader
31 januari 2023

Very good quality clothes. Including product pricing which is nice. Also can order sample without killing the bank which is nice.

Peridot X
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en månad
29 januari 2023

I believe the App is nicely integrated with Shopify. I tried multiple POD Apps, and this one stands out. I ordered samples myself and the quality of the products is definitely outstanding. I hope Printful allows merchants to send notes or customize messages to customers, that will help with marketing and encourage customers to return.

mind
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 13 dagar
29 januari 2023

nice app,but i would love to see more products in the future like over size t shirts or beach towels

Be Savage Co
Grekland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 19 dagar
29 januari 2023

Amazing app to work, I really like working on Printful. It is very easy and convenient to add designs.

Art Your Time
Storbritannien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 dagar
29 januari 2023

If you are not using this for your store what are you doing? Printful is the most convenient, reliable website ever. They had protection with the mail services so if it gets there lost or damaged they will send a new one out. I am so glad I discovered them and do not know where I would be at. Some things get a bit pricey but are so worth it because my customers love my products. They also make it so fast that within 2-3 days the products are shipped out. Only on weekdays. I hope this helps and that you choose printful for your store. From me (Surf Club) to you choose PRINTFUL!!

Surf Club
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 3 månader
28 januari 2023

Works great love this app only things you can even complain about are super nitpicky. The UI is a bit clunky but so is shopify in my opinion so that might just be on me.

fireauthority
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 5 månader
27 januari 2023

Amazing, It lets me use my creativity to a whole nothing level. I am given multiple options of clothing to choose from.

Minus4
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 månader