Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Idea Chic

We are updating our review to 1-star and are convinced that the majority of the reviews here are about the app and have not actually sold anything. Nearly every order has had a mistake. Printful always agrees to fix their mistakes but taking the time to get this right sucks. They don't calibrate printers which is basic operation so consistency problems on the easiest jobs. There is no quality control as a matter of fact it is obvious a person does not even look at the result or the product would not ship. We have made an embarrassing mistake and are removing this ''partner'' and getting back to 100% quality products from Idea Chíc.

Moral Void

-Poor quality print on black tshirt. (white marks around and print gets off)

-hat embroidery is higher than it should

-One week for fulfilment, three weeks to deliver to Europe

-When I got sample they marked the price I would like to sell what resulted in paying 70 euros in import taxes. (200 euro order)

-Barcode stickers on all of the products

-It just doesn't look well, packages from China look better

To sum it up that's the end of my cooperation with them, before we started. I cannot provide such a low quality to anyone else.

Bink Visual Studio

I would not recommend this service. We have used Printful to fulfill our t-shirt, tote bag & etc orders. Approximately one out of every five items has an issue, whether it is a poor quality print, crooked print, missing graphic or off-center. They are very easy to work with when it comes to customer service, but their quality control leaves much to be desired. We are currently shopping other fulfillment companies because we can no longer trust Printful with our orders.

Dubparts Com

DO NOT USE THIS APP. I saw one of my ads on Facebook and right below it was an ad from Printful asking them about my store and ad. This should not be allowed in the app store and is probably the most unprofessional thing I have seen on Shopify to date.

Cotty Life Apparel

slow wait times, brutal cost margin and very slow shipping to canada. do not use if canadian . bad experience

Ovahfx Fashion Fx

READ what they stated in the GUIDELINE FILES . Order samples before you decide to move to AMAZON or something big like that! "Make sure you have held in your hands" "what you are providing to your customers" MIND YOU " your work being printed and handled thru another company".
NOTICE .. Leggings "do not line up if your work is symetrical"! When they say that .. they mean it! 99.9 % of the time "YOGA CAPRI or JUST leggings" "on the side" "front or back" "will not line up """at all""" EVER"!! If you report it they will tell you over and over .. its in the guideline files! so good luck! DONT GET ME WRONG "I Still love printful" "due to very few customer service reps that took care of me"

Now HAVE TO SAY Printing Quality at PRINTFUL is INCREDIBLE !!!!
The leggings material is SICK so GOOD .. only issue is lining up ! You guys loose 2 stars being I had to send 5 emails to get one pair of leggings replaced;

Badthreads Clothing

I canceled my account with Printful. My very first customer put in an order and Printful kept making excuses for not fulfilling it. At first it was "billing issues" despite no issues present. Then it was "quality" issues when there was nothing wrong with the quality.

I kept having to apologize to my customer because of Printful's inaction. Eventually my customer wanted her money back. She needed the shirt by a certain date and Printful kept screwing around.

This is just inexcusable. I'll use a different t-shirt printing service.

Neo Trad Clothing

I have 17 products that have been "discontinued", 32 that are "out of stock", the "alternatives" selected doesnt work. I went weeks without being able to make sales before they advised me they had fixed it - no compensation offered.

After ordering test prints of my "alternatives" I discover the print files used for my original designs aren't placed correctly on the alternatives and as such they look rubbish and my customers are not getting the product as advertised on my store.

The lack of reliability, professionalism and accountability of Printful makes it the absolutely WORST option for a company wanting to create brand loyalty from their customers. There are cheaper options available on the App Store like Represent.

Bucks Of America

Shipping times are the worst! Takes over 14 days for ANYTHING. Most of the items, 99% take 30+ days. Their design software is glitchy and needs a ton of work. Other POD software companies may have terrible software but the only thing that matters is turn around time. I've experienced nothing but headache over 3 months. Not to mention they are the HIGHEST PRICED POD anywhere. DO NOT USE! Oh, I've contacted support several times, seems to be a continued issue.

I Jakob Co

Listen all to what I have to say. I have an online store at www.i-jakob.com
I wanted to start working with printful but not before i ordered items for myself. So i ordered 4 items.

I'm a serious person and very professional. All of my files are high scanned at 580dpi with a german cruse scanner which costs 250,000euro.

The crop top i received i will throw to garbage. It looks faded and blurry. Very bad. If i will try to sell it to my clients... i will probably lose quality clients. So no way i am showing this one on my online shop.

Also i ordered a girl racerback. Printful printed it not bad... however they forgot to print the back side and left it white.

I ask of you, is this a professional system? NO.

Imagine a client paying his best money, waiting 10-14 days for the tshirt and get it white on back... ??? what would you do?

SHAME SHAME SHAME this is all i have to say about Printful.

If any out there are happy with Printful so maybe you was lucky... but do you really want to build a business about being lucky to get good products and pray they will arrive ok for your clients??? think about it.

If any of you know about other good service for high quality printing sublimation at reasonable prices, please write me.

Thank you. IKA