Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Leadership Is A Verb Clothing

I have only had a few orders and they have all had issues. The white shirt with black lettering faded after one wash and a customer got a got a hole in their shirt after the second wear. because the issues happened after 30 days, the company can't do anything about it. I used to produce my shirts locally and sell from an inventory. Drop shipping is more convenient but the product is not as consistent and its actually turning out to be more expensive. Will need to rethink this business model.

Basalt Surf

It is easy to use and upload products to your shop, however their range of products is incredibly limited, especially in comparison to other t-shirt printing apps. It means my range of products is also very limited, when I would love to add tops and sweaters that aren't just standard t-shirt shape. So, I am rating Printful a 2 out of 5 until they add more products from which to choose. For example it'd be great to have better crop tops, muscle tees with the rolled up sleeves, off-the-shoulder tops, more long sleeve options, especially for women (as there are currently hardly any), and more tank tops. More items from the Bella + Canvas range would be great as I checked their website and they have some really attractive apparel to choose from. It would be brilliant to have some tie-dye tee options too like they have on Zazzle. And there are no organic or eco-friendly options and that would be something else I would like to add to my shop

Fascion

It's a good app, but it's expensive and customer service is almost non existent.
I've been trying to resolve an issue with one of my products for 2 weeks now and in that time I've only managed to get a couple of emails out of them none of which really helped.
I also tried calling for days and every single time they are too busy to take a call which is something I've never experienced with any other service.
My customers are getting frustrated and so am I, and I'm probably just going to have to refund these orders because I have no idea when this issue will be resolved. So if you use this app just hope that you don't have any orders put on hold because it's gonna stay that way for a while.

Everything else is good, but good customer service is really essential so I can't give this a good rating.

Nova Scotia Tidal Salt

Ordered a sample tote bag so I could test out the process for my customers. Great bag! However shipping to Canada took well over a week, the product was packaged roughly with a crumpled up receipt and was charged a $15 handling fee on delivery.

Clearly not for Canadian shoppers.

Mentalward

We have abandoned Printful. We tested and they did a good sample, but the constant out of stock and having to set impossible alternatives drove us away. They have one job - keep shirts in stock! What is so hard about that! If they can't do that, then they can't have our business.

Poshology

I normally do not write negative reviews but I'm so furious with the horrible fulfillment time that my very first customer is getting, or not getting if you want to get technical. So, basically my very FIRST customer ordered a shirt on Aug. 23rd. It is now Sept. 2nd and the shirt is still in the printing stage. The ship out time on the order says between Aug. 29th & Sept. 1st. So of course now it's the weekend and I suspect at this point it'll be another week. It's come to the point where I feel I have to offer this customer a free product from my other collections due to me and the customers inconvenience. This is completely unacceptable and I keep getting the run around on why it hasn't been printed and shipped yet. They told me the tshirt when printed over 4 times, didn't meet their quality control, but the strange thing is this shirt had been ordered after hers and theirs went out the next day after they ordered it, the same exact Tshirts! No quality issue there. Not to mention that I ordered 3 samples of this exact shirt design and everyone received them in a decent time frame without issue. Incidents like this make me want to try other print on demand services or just print ourselves but I've been trying to be so patient but my patience is running very thin right now. I could see if maybe they offer a print/delivery policy something similar to dominos pizza where if it's not delivered within a certain time frame your pizza is free lol... but nothing! No apology, no rhyme or reason, just nothing except for you and your customers to wait for something they paid for. I've put ship times on my website in regards to lengthy times just as a precaution but it's now been 10 days plus the weekend, plus the Labor Day holiday, and hoping they send it by Tuesday Sept. 4th will put this order at 13 days and that's "IF" they ship it on Tuesday. So messed up, smh.

Slash Price

The app has a very annoying and downright bad behavior to import all the products it finds once connected to shopify, without the users' consent. This is web development 101. You should first ASK what to import (if at all) and then also provide the ability to REMOVE anything in case the user wants.
You don't do either of those. You import the entire collection, and then only offer an "ignore" option, instead of removal, which forces me to see a whole bunch of irrelevant products in the interface. BAD, BAD, BAD! This is enough reason for me to not use the app! You should fix it ASAP. I am lucky to be using the product feed still in test mode, with only a few dozen items, because I had almost 7000 products in the database. I can only imagine the mess your app would cause, not to mention the trouble I would have to go through to "ignore" the imported ones, after its done. This is seriously a BUG in your product design. I don't know who came up with this, but it is unacceptable. I will not use the app until this is fixed. You are doing everything right, and this stupid workflow design ruins your otherwise competitive advantage. I will change my review if I see any progress on the matter. Until then, I will have to tolerate the bozos at Teespring and run two store backends instead of one. So to recap, you have no right to import products, other than create a channel and tags for what you provide. Shopify store owners sell a bunch of stuff, which are completely irrelevant to your line of business. So STOP the automatic importing as not only it has nothing to do with your service, it is also a dumb practice not to mention intrusive. I don't want to share my datafeed with you or anyone else. Especially without my permission. And last but not least, the whole thing is BACKWARDS! Why would I want to EXPORT my shopify datafeed to printful, when its obvious utility is to do the exact OPPOSITE, which is to provide me a way to design T-shirts, IMPORT them to my shopify store for display, and get the buyer data once a sale is made to do the delivery. That's it ! Its not rocket science! Fix the thing to do just that.

Letsbeach

It's been one month exactly since I placed my sample order. And the tracker says it's not even in my country yet, so it seems to work only inside the US. Definitely can't offer anything from Printful to my customers. Hope at least to get the stuff I paid for. The support is silent.
We spent so much time to create the products, so it's a total disappointment.

UPDATE:
The developer refunded my order, thanks a lot for that. However, failed international shipping (prepaid!) is a big issue, and I had to cancel several customers orders, because of that. I didn't get the order at all. I wouldn't recommend using this app for international shipping. Even orders from China were never a problem like that.

Gheeki

The best advice: order sample product. I ordered four samples, a T shirt, two kinds of sweatshirts, and a mug. Of those, only *one* was to a decent standard. The mug had a misaligned/blurry print. The T-shirt had color bleed thru, because they don't use a white undercoat for dark colors. The Sweatshirt was the same (on black), and the print itself was blurry as heck in places. Customer service was wishy-washy, and only after repeated attempts was it suggested that "we might be able to do better". Other suppliers are not nearly as problematic, though, not all product through all suppliers are created equal. So, again, order test product!!!

Ultimately, they refunded the purchase for the three screwed up items, but I can't in good conscience use or recommend them.

Fit Style Brand

Here are my frustrations with this app.
1. Expensive!! It's 1/3 the price to print on your own at a printer.
2. The app doesn't work when an item goes out of stock! They give the option to set an alternative but it DOESN"T WORK! So, you orders will sit there and not be printed unless you are paying attention. They also require you to DELETE the product you've already spent time setting up and create a whole new product in order to get products to print when something becomes out of stock. To have to do that on every product when it becomes out of stock is ridiculous!!
I'm looking into other apps because of these reasons.