Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Dancetease

So far I absolutely love Printful the app is really easy to use and integrates really nicely with Shopify. I love the mockup generator. My only wish is that there were more of the various tshirt products on it to mockup...

Q Co

I've been using Prihtful for my e-commerce site, Rainbow Social - http://www.rainbowsoc.com - for about a month. I'm still getting the hang of it, but so far so good. I'd like the mockups to be of higher resolution, but the interface, ease of use is awesome!

Cloud 90s

the order and fulfillment process are seamless, and the quality is excellent. Most importantly to me is that the colors (on American Apparel tees) are true to my designs. One complaint: automatic shipping calculations are only for the $299 tier of shopify customers (highest plan), so I had to manually set up with different weight classes using http://blog.theprintful.com/how-to-override-shopifys-shipping-rates-and-use-printfuls/

Central Athletics

Great App. i just wish there were more products such as socks. I would also like the image sizing feature to be improved.

Teemongers Com

Printful contacted me regarding this issue below and said they are aware of the problem and hope to have it resolved soon.

Printful is a t-shirt printing company but when you want to create a front / back you can create the front no problem but when you do a front, back the back does not show in shopify. I spoke to someone about this and he said I have to drag a photo of it there. but that is nuts, i need to see the actual tee created in Shopify to be sure the tee looks correct and that it is actually in shopify. Why would you want me to assume it is.

On a good note, finally they have increased the customer support team and someone actually answers the phone.

Totem Apparel

4 stars only cause we can't integrate all of the products into the store

Living Your Now

I am really enjoying all the great benefits and support that Shopify has to offer. It has been very helpful as I am continuing to develop my store. Thanks

Chicken Bucket Fc

Great app, allows a lot of mobility and is easy to design. Pricing is higher than what else is available in the market.

The Ink Store

User friendly, but wish you could use other products for the mockup generator. Makes it a hassle to have to load a mockup onto the store front, and then manually change every item number to the correct one once a purchase has been made.

Bullet Club Clothing

so far so good, i cant seem to sync the app to make hats or leggings with my shopify account