Printful: Print on Demand

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited August 24, 2022

Printul remains a company plagued with inept leadership, those with an inability to understand the promises it makes to its clients, or they simply don't care, and therefore; it epically falls short in terms of satisfaction. To date, after at least two years of assuring its client base that it will go greener, it continues presenting products that destroy our ecology, such as the newly released 100% paraffin candle -- regarded TOXIC by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH,) with a limited exposure warnings for humans. THIS behavior of Printful is simply unacceptable at this point; they simply DO NOT HAVE A CLUE, and seems to care less, just as long as they can make a profit. What else, their website fails to meet expectation every step of the way, with each update of their website presenting more and more problems. I'm looking for a replacement for this company every day, eagerly awaiting one that takes eco-responsibility serious, and knows what's at stake for e-businesses owners trying to meet a growing demand of eco-solutions. As well as one that knows how to stay ahead of the curve. I am immensely dissatisfied with this company.

säen
Time spent using app: 4 months
Printful replied August 24, 2022

Hello, Säen!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience with Printful hasn't been the greatest so far, but we certainly hope we can improve it moving forward!

Our teams are always working on adding more products and features to our product catalog, of course and more eco-friendly products are always our top priority.

We would certainly like to learn more about your time with us so far and hear more about your thoughts about the offered products. Please reach out to at feedback@printful.com - we would love to hear from you!

August 9, 2022

para iniciar es muy complicado pues diseñar las prendas para que se las impriman es muy complicado, hasta ahora no me he podido entenderla por eso no he abierto la tienda al publico.he querido diseñar mi logo con sus eslogan y ha sido imposible para subirla a mi tienda

julitaevelins.com
Colombia
Time spent using app: 6 months
Printful replied August 9, 2022

¡Hola!

Gracias por su comentario. Lamentamos que tenga problemas para crear sus productos. Póngase en contacto con nuestro equipo de asistencia en support@printful.com o en nuestro chat en vivo y estaremos encantados de ayudarle.

August 9, 2022

Seems to be predatory in terms of pricing. Very unclear what profit is being made after fees, currency exchanges, etc. Lots of products and colours unavailable in UK. Expensive postage for sample orders which are limited to 3 items.

Kerr Forge
Time spent using app: 12 months
Printful replied August 9, 2022

Hello!

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience.

We would only charge you for the fulfillment of orders. You can always subscribe to our Printful Pro and Plus plans for additional features, but it wouldn't be mandatory and the basic plan is free.

The price you see in our product catalog would include the product itself + one print (front print for T-shirts, for example). Additional prints, possible digitization fees, shipping and taxes (if applicable), wouldn't be included in this price.

As taxes (if applicable) and shipping fee depend on various factors like the size of the order, final destination and other factors it wouldn't be possible to include it in the price before purchasing.

Thank you once again for your time and honest feedback!
If you ever have any questions - don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@printful.com or our live chat and we will be happy to help you.

July 26, 2022

WARNING: Do not use if you offer free shipping in the United States. WARNING: Do not use if you want to work with a company that offers a basic level of customer service or technical support. There are a lot of print-on-demand services out there now and unfortunately Printful is just no longer a good choice.

Were you raised by wolves?
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Printful replied July 27, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for leaving your review. We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing some trouble with the shipping settings.
Please note that it is possible to set up free shipping for specific countries through your Shopify account. You would need to create a shipping profile that has free shipping and select a country, then manually assign products to this profile. Any changes made to Printful shipping profiles will reset.
Since these changes need to be made in Shopify, not Printful, we recommend contacting Shopify support as they are better equipped to assist with this task - there are also various Shopify tutorials on this matter.
Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

July 3, 2022

After 3 weeks cannot sync my Shopify store with the Printful app I decided to erase the app once and for all. A lot of conversations with the support and some steps to fix my issue but nothing.3 weeks just waiting for their devs to fix this issue. .3 weeks not running ads and over 50 products in a draft mode.

DiverBubbles
Greece
Time spent using app: 10 months
Printful replied July 3, 2022

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you haven't been able to sync your store with us, and we'd be happy to investigate this further. Could you please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com with more details on the situation? We'll gladly check on the issue and see how we could help.

Hope to hear from you soon!

June 1, 2022

The actual product page didn't load the review page for me so I'm writing it here. Thank goodness I ordered a sample of the beanie I wanted to sell on my store (the Otto beanie). Not only did it come late, it came stuffed into a dirty parcel bag with no care or proper packaging, and the embroidery was GHASTLY. I wish I could attach photos here. Uneven, massive ripples in the beanie. I would be ashamed selling that to a customer. Their service also costs a fortune for businesses in Australia. Will never be using them again. Have contacted them for a refund, but upon reading some reviews here, will probably struggle to get my money back.

Bike Belles
Time spent using app: 27 days
Printful replied June 2, 2022

Hi!
Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry to hear that your first experience with Printful hasn't been satisfactory.
Please know that we take quality concerns very seriously and we check each situtation individually to better understand what had happened. In this case, it was a fulfillment error and we have responded to your problem report.
You also noted the long delivery time. Shipping time is affected by various factors but we are working with our carriers to ensure fast and safe delivery, so thank you for reporting your concerns.
Regarding costs, please note that our prices reflect our 24/7 support, free clipart, designs, and option to edit the designs with our generator, however, signing up for Printful is free and we don't have any transaction fees.

May 4, 2022

Truly terrible company. I made a design which received dozens of orders, and now it’s placed on hold because of “copyrighted material”
1. it contains no copyrighted material at all
2. After being proven wrong when I supported myself with evidence, they flat out refused to admit it and said “all decisions are final”
I wouldn’t recommend this service to anyone as long as they continue like this.

The Bear Necessities
Time spent using app: 3 months
Printful replied May 4, 2022

Hi!
Thank you for sharing your experience.
While we understand how upsetting this is, please note that we take copyright issues very seriously. Upon signing up to Printful you agree to our Terms of Service and our policies. One of them is regarding acceptable content.
The designs you choose to print must comply with the right of publicity, trademark, and copyright laws. We expect print-ready files from all users and we expect the designs to follow these policies.
That said, our content team is still reviewing your case, thank you for your patience and understanding!

April 28, 2022

Order Three White Sample Shirts. Two were dispatched and the third was not. After 5 or so days (after given shipment date) I contacted Support they never gave a reason as to why the order was not printed together or why the other shirt was late on printing and delivery. He just said he was sorry and moved it up in queue. Well according to their tracking info it was dispatched to carrier on 4/21/2022 IT DID NOT ARRIVED UNTIL 4/26/2022 It is supposedly now in transit. I order all three shirts on 4/11/2022. This is entirely too long especially with no reason as to why they were printed separately. SAVE YOUR TIME, EFFORT, AND CUSTOMERS use this service at your own risk. The reviews on here and Google are accurate.

BlackSocialCloest
Time spent using app: 16 days
Printful replied April 28, 2022

Hello!

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience. We're sorry to hear that it hasn't been the most positive, but certainly hope to improve it moving forward!

Occasionally, an order can be split into multiple shipments, if some items become unexpectedly out of stock, as it was in this case, for one of your T-shirts. This ensures that you receive most of your products as soon as possible. We do apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused!

If you have any other questions, concerns or additional feedback you would like to share with us - feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com

April 26, 2022

Impossible to deal with them. Way too many shipping issues and they always find an excuse not to send a replacement or issue a refund even though the deadlines have long surpassed the date given, even when the label is the issue which they create. They will always find a way not to help. You are left with angry customers bashing your store because of the greed and incompetence of Printful. They are awful and I am now replacing all my prints. Trust me just don't do it.

Davina Shefet Art Store
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Printful replied April 26, 2022

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience!

We're truly sorry to hear it's been negative. It's our goal to provide the best quality services and although shipping issues can happen, it shouldn't be a regular occurrence.

We were able to find your on-going communication with us and see that our customer support agent is already in touch with our Shipping team to get more info about the package. We absolutely get how frustrating it can be to wait for a solution, especially in such situations, but we want to do what we can to ensure that such errors don't repeat and the delivery is successful for the reshipment.

We'll follow-up with you by email shortly with more info and hopefully, we can resolve this asap and try to turn your experience in a better one! :)

April 20, 2022

フルフィルメントについてや発送についてなどの説明が非常にわかりにくいので、誰でも理解できる内容ではないので素人には不向き。問題となっている点については表記されるのでわかるが、その対処法がわからず毎回理解できていないまま進んでいるので不安が大きい。

BENETIME