Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

mtgonslaught

Printful has become the worse print on demand I use. I have been having issue after issue with them.

August 10, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it.
We're sorry to see that your experience with us has not been great, but hope we can improve it moving forward! :)

Vantage Sports

Having continual problems. Printful customer service for incorrect orders is non-existent. Very hard to manage with them. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

August 8, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
We' re truly sorry that your experience with us hasn't been great, but definitely hope to improve it moving forward.

We looked over our communication with you and failed to find the concerns you mention, however we did notice that you've not replied to any of our emails, so it is possible that you're not receiving them.
If so, you could check in with your Spam and Promotions folders to make sure our emails haven't ended up there?

You can also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com directly, so we could address your concerns in more detail! :)

ken-york

Deception. The price of the T-shirts is terribly high. No Marge to do if you don't sell Your stocks under 100$ each. (but you are not Adidas or Calvin so.) You need to pay your taxes after the years and additional charges.

August 2, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
While we understand that our prices might be higher than those of other fulfillment companies, we trust that, along with the services and the quality products we provide, it’s an overall good investment!
Our product prices allow us to ensure and constantly improve a variety of our services, product development, offer technical and customer support, as well as other services.
That said, we are working on lowering the prices of our products and services, while still retaining their quality, which is why we truly appreciate your feedback on this!

Feel free to reach out to us with any additional feedback or questions via feedback@printful.com! :)

Nasa Depot

-5 STARS: THIS APP IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE FOR US CUSTOMERS - DO NOT USE IT. WARNING FOR USA CUSTOMERS - DO NOT USE THIS FULFILLMENT SERVICE.

Not only does their quality of shirts look like it came from a Chinese sweatshop that has chimpanzees running it, the speed of getting your orders getting to your customers is 20x anything they say. These europeans don’t know how to do business, their margins are insane, and they have absolutely no way to contact them or their crumby support. Save your reputation as a business and delete Printful from your Shopify store because its absolute TRASH.

August 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we truly appreciate hearing from you!
We are sorry to see that your experience with us has not been great and hope we can improve it moving forward.
We know that you have been in direct communication with our support team in relation to your concerns. However, we also wanted to note that we pride ourselves in the high quality of our products and services, which is why we evaluate each problem report in great detail, to make sure that we provide you with the best services possible.

Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

Mississippi MoonLight LLC

I tried to use this app. 2+ months to produce products, when they "felt" like fulfilling an order. Slow customer service reply's. I had several orders, after a month of waiting on fulfillment, Get a notification that they declined to fulfill my order.

August 1, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're sorry to see that your experience with us has not been great, but hope we can improve it moving forward.

Unfortunately, the global pandemic also hit CA and NC, which is where we have three of our fulfillment locations.
The local governments subsequently issued guidelines and regulations, which made us limit our production at these facilities and distribute incoming orders to our other (MX and EU) facilities, as well as look for backup facility options.
We informed our customers of expected fulfillment delays via email and the Printful Dashboard, along with redirects to our Covid-19 page: https://www.printful.com/covid-19

We tried our best to ensure that all of our customer orders still get fulfilled in a timely fashion and that every issue that's presented to us is quickly assessed and met with a solution, keeping the health of our employees, as well as our customer businesses in mind.

As of now, our fulfillment times have improved significantly and we have already reached our pre-Covid-19 fulfillment estimates in most of the product categories we offer.

However, delivery delays can still be expected and, after checking in with your Printful Dashboard, we noted that your last order was declined due to carrier restrictions - this means that we would be unable to ship the order out to the listed destination.

In most cases this is due to the destination country not accepting international mail at the time the order is placed.

We'll follow up with you directly with more details on this matter!

SHOP-BORDE

colis échantillon disparu depuis le 21 juillet aucunes réponse de printfull
je ne sais pas si mes clients recevront leur colis
c'est inquiétant

July 29, 2020

Merci pour votre avis, nous l'apprécions vraiment!

Nous sommes désolés d'apprendre que vous avez rencontré ce problème, mais notre équipe d'assistance vous a répondu à deux reprises par e-mail, à la fois le 22 juin et samedi dernier.
Si vous ne voyez pas nos réponses dans votre boîte de réception, assurez-vous de vérifier vos dossiers Promotions ou Spam pour vous assurer qu'ils n'y figurent pas.
N'oubliez pas de nous contacter à feedback@printful.com, si vous ne parvenez pas à trouver nos réponses!

Vegan-Tees-Co

i asked for help over 3 times, no reply - you are fucking useless.... all you needed to do was reply. absolute shower of shite

July 29, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We are sorry to see that you were not successful in reaching out to our support team via our chat feature - we were experiencing a higher demand than usual.
We did follow up with your missed chat via email - if you don't see our reply in your inbox, you can also check on your Promotions and Spam folders, to make sure that it has not ended up there.
We also followed up with you more recently via another email and hope we can improve our collaboration moving forward! :)

ThreeHead

Look at ALL the negative reviews!! This place is a SCAM. Absolute SCAM. I never received my items because of their error and they refuse to acknowledge or help
me.

UPDATE: Don’t fall for this company’s LIES!! I was never reached out to try and resolve this issue. They refused to help me in anyway with the change of address issue (even BEFORE I actually moved) and consistently gave me generic customer service answers. Not only that, but they seem legitimately disinterested in helping me.

DIDNT RECEIVE ORDER!!Absolutely terrible experience from top to bottom with these guys. From difficulties with adjusting my design, to zero to no communication in regards to delays and questions, I ended up not even receiving my order due to the tremendous delays and they refuse to give me any additional assistance. Terrible customer service, terrible shipping times, terrible design team. Absolutely 100% STAY AWAY!!

July 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're truly sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been great, but we hope to improve it moving forward.

Although we understand your frustration with this whole situation, it is your responsibility to provide us with a correct shipping address before the order is shipped out.
As per our Return Policy (https://www.printful.com/policies/returns), if you or your end customer provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility.

If the package is returned to us, you will be able to reship it to an updated address via your Printful Dashboard > Orders > Returned.

From what we see, the order you reached out to us about has been delivered to a Parcel Locker, so we hope that you were able to retrieve this package!

If you have any additional feedback or questions, feel free to reach out at feedback@printful.com! :)

SoloweShop

I am new at dropshipping and wanted to try Printiful, I am not pleased with the lag-time (waiting 6 weeks). My few loyal customers that I generated, skipped out and said they would not re-order because of the unacceptable time lag after order submission, poor stitching, and an obvious unprofessional effort. I am pleased with the printing and designing for my logo and shirts.
If you are serious about your business, I would not recommend using this platform. It is great for those who are building a hobby.
Respectfully,

Customer

July 20, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been the most positive, but I hope we can improve it moving forward!

Due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpectedly high order volume, we are experiencing fulfillment delays at the moment. We are hoping to return back to our regular 2-7 business day fulfillment time frame as soon as possible.

We'd like to ensure the quality of the products, as well as our services, are up to Printful's standards. I noticed our team is already in contact with you about the product quality concern.

If there's anything we can help with or if you have any concerns, feel free to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

-Lauma

Coolest Shirts On Earth

Terrible for Shopify/Amazon/Ebay stores - NO regard for customer service, delivery windows. Dishonest support answers.

I run an Amazon store, a shopify store and an ebay store. I integrated printful to do some of the on demand printing.
When Covid started, there seemed to be a mad rush to get my orders fulfilled as if they wanted to rush production before they got shut down. Then mid April every week a new change would happen with fulfillment times. Constantly changing their "window" on previously existing orders even though the orders were already placed under the delivery windows published at the time.
So I would put an item on Amazon or Shopify or eBay, going with the Covid scheduling, saying "This will ship in 14 business days...".. customer places order thinking this is true. 4 days later Printful changes its policy silently (unless you constantly check their ugly website blog) saying, orders take up to 4 weeks. So now what? 1st off, your Amazon seller metrics take a hit if you do not deliver the order within the original 14 days or if you cancel the order, and your customer can leave you a bad review because they didn't get their shirt on time.... Customer support takes no responsibility for this, simply saying "our blog updates show the timeframe"...
Then when you think it can't get worse, Printful decides to start having orders for the USA printed in Latvia, at which point they sit in a warehouse waiting for other orders to ship to North Carolina where they then re-ship to the customers. Blank garments sourced in Europe are NOT materially the same as blank garments sourced in the USA. And they are not the items I ordered. Printful denies this though my Gildan rep does not. They also tell me that they can't cancel or rush an order as it is already sitting in Latvia and replace it with a USA order, even though I NEVER agreed to such a ridiculous fulfillment method.
There is NO transparancy with Printful, their support tells me it will take 48 hours for a manager to "get back to me" then after 40 minutes of pushing i got to talk to someone in Latvia and then someone in NC all of which are dishonest.
And here is a real unethical issue.
Printful puts priority on Amazon store orders over Shopify and eBay store orders. With 99% of orders I got for all my stores of the same items going to the same places on the same days, the Shopify and eBay orders took 3-5 times longer to process/fullfil. They will NOT admit this, but it is happening internally.

Avoid printful if you don't want to wait 4-6 weeks for your order to start being processed if you have an external store where metrics or feedback are important. You will take a hit and they will do NOTHING to rectify it.

July 16, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our services. I'm truly sorry to hear your experience hasn't been the best, I hope we can improve it going forward!

I absolutely see how frustrating these fulfillment and shipping delays can be for you as a business owner.
During these difficult times, when we still see the effects of Covid-19 restrictions, the order fulfillment will really take longer than our regular 2-7 business day time frame. At this time, we are working based on average estimates, not hard deadlines and we wouldn't be able to guarantee any specific deadlines. Our fulfillment estimated time frame can change weekly or even daily based on the current situation in our facilities so it is possible for the fulfillment to take even longer than originally expected.

Covid-19 has been a challenge for many businesses out there. We have continuously provided many resources with the latest information on our Covid-19 page as well as providing tools such as this blog post ( https://www.printful.com/blog/covid-19-and-online-stores/ ) on how to inform the customers about these changes and manage expectations about order delivery. We strongly recommend to check the information and updates on your store platform to make sure you’re compliant with seller guidelines.

About the order fulfillment queues. Although we try to fulfill orders in first in- first out basis, the way orders are fulfilled would depend on the products as well as their quantity, the fulfillment center, variant specifics, printing areas and many other factors. This means that the orders can be fulfilled at different speeds. We will always try our best to route the orders to the closest facility based on the customer's location, during Covid-19 your orders could be routed to other facilities, where we think the order can be fulfilled more efficiently. This information can also be found on our Covid-19 page (link here https://www.printful.com/covid-19).

I’ve sent you a quick follow up about your experience with using our services, I hope we can find the best solution that works for you going forward!

If you have any additional feedback or anything else, please send us a message to feedback@printful.com

-Lauma