Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

4.2 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    82% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    6% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    7% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

11 - 20 of 218 reviews

Thessalonike

BEWARE. This print on demand company has a lot of hidden fees. Some our products ended up costing more than we sell them in our store for because Printful would decide to ship them from one of their locations in another country resulting in higher shipping costs and a VAT tax all at our expense without consent or verification. They'll charge your card and refuse to cancel the order or refund you. There are so many other print on demand companies that don't trick their customers into paying more and have ultimately better quality product and customer service.

Developer reply

December 18, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We are sorry to hear your time hasn't been the best lately, but we hope to improve it moving forward!

When agreeing to use our services you have agreed to our TOS Section 1. and 5.D, you can find this information here: https://www.printful.com/policies/terms-of-service.
Order routing happens automatically using an advanced algorithm to ensure your customers can receive the orders in a timely manner. For example, orders shipped within Europe will be fulfilled in one of our EU facilities if we have the stock available.

We also have this information available on the pricing tab in our Product & Pricing catalog as well as in our FAQ's: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014068659-Can-I-choose-where-my-products-are-fulfilled-

I understand how this situation can be unpleasant for you and I have reached out to you directly to gather more information and hopefully, we can find a solution!

-Lauma

Reptilian Shop

*Precios caros (poco margen de beneficio si quieres ser competitivo). **Gastos de envío extremadamente caros! (Con la cantidad de envíos que deben tener, tendrían que negociar mejores tarifas y repercutirlas en el cliente, o es que ganan dinero con los envíos?)
***Retrasos en los envíos. Aunque prometen 3-6 días hay pedidos que tardan hasta 5 veces mas!
****Rastreo a medias... La calidad de los productos creo que es buena y la impresión tambien pero tienen muchos defectos que hacen que incorporarlos a tu tienda no sea una labor sencilla. Simplemente estoy buscando alternativas.

Developer reply

December 11, 2020

Hola!

Gracias por compartir su reseña! Lamento escuchar que ha encontrado estos problemas con nuestros servicios.

Por lo que respecta a nuestros precios, definitivamente entendemos que el precio juega un papel importante cuando tiene su propio negocio. Tenga en cuenta que nuestros precios no sólo incluyen el precio base del producto o la impresión, sino que también cubren por el resto de servicios adicionales, por ejemplo, atención al cliente 24/7, todas las integraciones, no tiene que fabricar ni enviar el producto, etc. Consideramos que nuestros precios son justos cuando se tienen en cuenta los servicios y calidad que ofrecemos.

Las tarifas de envío se basan en los costos de envío promedio para cada categoría de producto. Nuestros costos de envío se calculan directamente de nuestros transportistas; no nos enfocamos en obtener ninguna ganancia en el envío y trabajamos para obtener las mejores ofertas de los transportistas.

De verdad, los pedidos internacionales están experimentando tiempos de entrega más largos debido a la situación con Covid-19. Los envíos están tardando más de lo habitual debido a que se realizan principalmente con vuelos de pasajeros. Pero estos vuelos ahora mismo son limitados, mientras que el número de envíos sigue creciendo.
En nuestra página puede ver todas nuestras actualizaciones al respecto, incluyendo nuestros tiempos actuales de gestión.
https://www.printful.com/es/avisos-gestion

Si tiene alguna pregunta respecto a esto, no dude en contactarnos a través de correo electrónico: (feedback@printful.com).

- Elina

99 Wake Up - (MT VN)

The order was charged, and they did not ship after 15 days. After 15 days I contact and they said it was out of stock. Did not have any email, notification about that?

Developer reply

December 8, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We're sorry to see your order experienced a fulfillment delay!

I was able to locate the order and I see we had a stock delay from one of our suppliers. For products that are "restocking" we don't send an email notification. Please feel free to take a look at "What do the tags in my order view mean?" FAQ here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014068199-what-do-the-tags-in-my-order-view-mean-

I will follow up with you personally with more information and hopefully, we can work something out! :)

-Lauma

NeverStagnant

I ordered my products from them on October 28th 2020 and it is now December 6th 2020 and I still haven't received them.

Developer reply

December 8, 2020

Thank you for reaching out! We're sorry to hear your order hasn't been delivered yet. I'll reach out to you directly to see what we can do for you!

-Lauma

CUSTOMIIZED

Printful is obviously becoming more and more focused on the "big corp" status and like so many others are saying, they dont care about the liite guy anymore. Shame. We've got two connected stores and have not solg tons, but still, when orders are taking months and they dont answer anything else than its not their fault, thats just simple and poor service. Actually, thats not service at all.

Developer reply

December 5, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear your experience with Printful has not been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

The Covid-19 pandemic has affected our fulfillment and delivery times, but we are working as fast as possible to fulfill and ship all of the orders.
I understand that encountering delays is not pleasant at any time, however, please note that the Covid-19 pandemic is affecting various industries, including the shipping industry. Shipments are taking longer than what we're used to because they're mostly carried out with passenger flights, but flights are now limited and the number of shipments is growing. We also suggest communicating these delays to your customers to help manage their expectations during this time.

Unfortunately, this is not something that we can affect, but we hope that the delivery times return to normal soon.

Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or anything else at feedback@printful.com!

- Elina

heartlegs

Printful is unfortunately becoming less and less customer focused and more money focused than ever before. It is so sad to see. We've had a customer waiting THREE months for his hoodie, and its the same answer all over again. That the authorities in the other country didnt pass on the merch. WELL, is that our, the customer's fault??? Should not this huge Company try to do the right thing? No, they don't care anymore. Sad to see something like a good idea become so bad just becasue of money.

Developer reply

December 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear your experience with Printful has not been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

We're truly sorry to hear that you encountered these concerns with your order, and we would definitely like to take another look at this to see what may have happened here. We do want to make sure that we provide you with the most elaborate information and answers and customer care is one of our top priorities.

I will follow-up with you via email with further information + solution!

- Elina

Woven Soft

I have thousands of products to add to my store. That will never happen with their "product push limit" of only 2 products a day. Seems as if they only care about their established customers and not customers that are new and starting up.

Developer reply

December 3, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing your review! We're truly sorry that this has been an unpleasant experience for you!

This wasn't an easy decision as we understand how important it is to start a new store. To help manage the order volume during this peak season, we're proactively introducing some product push limitations for customers located in the US and Canada. This should help us keep our fulfillment estimates consistent, so your customers get their holiday orders within the expected time. This only affects new products and not the existing items in your store. As soon as we can handle more order volume, we will lift the restriction. Please follow the newest updates here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

If you have any additonal feedback or questions please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com!

-Lauma

Lilou Lifestyle Co.

Awful fulfillment service. I was super excited to set up my printful shop & mid way through my efforts they limited the # of products per store to 2 without any notice!!! More than half of the catalogue of products became temporarily unavailable in the exact same moment. I was cut off at the knees without any warning. You can not rely on this for your business fulfillment services when they make choices like this that are detrimental to your business. There is no trust in them as a customer now. I will be looking into what other print on demand options are available immediately.

Developer reply

December 2, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

To help manage the volume, we're proactively introducing some product push limitations for customers located in the US and Canada. This should help us keep our fulfillment estimates consistent, so your customers get their orders within the expected time.
As soon we'll see that we can manage a larger number of orders, we'll lower the limitations or will lift them completely. Please follow our Fulfillment Updates page for the latest updates and the reasoning behind the delayed communication with our customers here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you!

-Lauma

Superior Digital Outlet

Obviously, the pandemic has hit every business extra hard, but over the past 6 months, our shop has had numerous orders fulfilled OUT OF ORDER. The worst part is that they were mostly for the same item. One order comes in and doesn't go out for a week and a half, but we would have an order or two (or three) get fulfilled in a couple of days. FOR THE SAME ITEM! At one point we had 5 orders fulfilled and shipped before an older order went out. Did I mention that it was for the same item and no waiting for restocking? We've been very patient with Printful over the last 3 years, but now that our sales are picking up even more, we're starting to get a few chargebacks on items that are taking longer than expected. For instance, we have an order that was placed 9 calendar days ago and still says "Printing." As I said, SLOWER fulfillment is understandable, but OUT OF ORDER fulfillment is a systemic issue that needs to be fixed. Especially since we work with other On-Demand companies that had little-to-no delays during this whole pandemic (except for shipping of course). I'm willing to update this review if we could all get a real explanation on why this is happening because I know other store owners who've had the same issue. If this weren't an issue, I would give Printful a 4/5, but when order fulfillment management causes us to have to spend extra time doing damage control with customers, it takes away a lot of the convenience of using an On-Demand Printing service. They're lucky to get 2 stars. (UPDATE: 12/4/2020)
We're updating our response and taking away a star. We have NOT been in contact with anyone (management/leadership/etc.) who has the power to do anything, give us a real answer, or provide adequate credit for the chargebacks caused by problems you admit are your fault. Everyone we talk to has to "get with their team" or escalate to someone who turns out to be on the same level. Meanwhile we're still seeing orders from Nov. 16th and 22nd that aren't in our customer's hands yet, and some haven't even finished printing. Two of the customers have OTHER orders that were placed after that have been on schedule, and some already delivered. It looks completely unprofessional when you don't give us proper inventory status, so we can keep the customers updated. The main point we've got from all of your explanations of the inventory issues is this: Every single item could be "out of stock," but no store owner would know unless we contact you guys and inquire about each order. You've already looked at our account. Please take a minute and check our order flow and try and tell us that it's anything even close to "FIFO."

Developer reply

December 4, 2020

Hey there, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're very sorry to see some issues with stock delays for your orders.

The current situation with pandemic has caused some stock shortages industry-wise, we are continuously communicating with our stock suppliers. We are working on improvements on how we notify our customers regarding any stock shortages or any possible delays as much as we can. We're doing our best to keep with our first in, first out (FIFO) approach. But it's not always possible because of stock issues, production capacity, using backup facilities, and many other reasons. In some cases, FIFO won't apply, but we're trying to stick to it as much as possible.
I see that you have been in direct communication with our support team in relation to your concerns and we hope to resolve it as soon as possible!

-Lauma

yossiabulafia

I have launched my store using Printful lately. All my orders are impossible to be tracked. I mean you can track them up to a certain point. Fulfilment was in Latvia, and after the parcels were sent abroad there is no tracking of them as if they were lost. Printful rep tells me to contact the Latvian Post and that it is in transit and she understands my concerns!!! She was not helpful and could not give any answers as if it was a bot. I am so disappointed I'll have to refund my client. DON'T USE THEIR SERVICES ON YOUR FRONT STORE UNTIL YOU CHECK THEIR DELIVERY SERVICES!!! CAUTION!!! Poor Customer Service!

Developer reply

December 2, 2020

Hey there, thank you for sharing your review and we are truly sorry to hear your experience hasn't been the best lately! We'll review the communication you had with our customer support internally.

I completely understand the current shipping delays can be very frustrating. Once the parcel is handed over to our carriers, we have no control over the shipping speed, especially, now, when everything is delayed due to transportation and social restrictions in place.

Once the order is sent abroad, it will remain with this status until it's received in the recipient's country and the first scan is made the tracking information should be updated then. In the meantime, the parcel can be in the queue on the plane, sorting centers, etc. The pending packages rarely get tracking updates about waiting in line which may give the impression that they're lost in transit. We will do our best to advise our customers of the wait times we receive from our carriers. Please follow the latest updates on our Fulfillment Updates page here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates.

If you have any additonal questions or concerns please feel free to reach us at feedback@printul.com!

-Lauma