Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Naseej Store

Location Saudi Arabia

Products quality is good but more expensive than other POD providers. Terrible international shipping. Products take more than one month to reach customers after they are shipped! After contacting customer service and being told many times that they work on improving the service. I asked for clear answers on when improvements are going to happen. It turns out they are doing nothing about it and will not solve it in the near future. Did not even bother to workout a solution. My business is suffering because of the bad customer experience.

February 13, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for sharing your experience. Sorry to hear that international shipping delays have caused you such inconvenience. Please know that it was never our intention.
We are working with several carriers and we are in constant communication to improve the shipping speed, however, it depends on various factors especially now when transportation is limited and there is additional waiting time for the packages to be shipped. These changes have affected the industry as a whole and although at this time we don't have an ETA on when international shipping speed will improve, we will continue doing our best to get the packages to the recipients as fast as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience!
Regarding our pricing, although some of our prices are higher, please note that there are no hidden transaction fees for any of our orders, and we extensively test all our products to ensure the best possible quality for the product and the print. Our prices also reflect our 24/7 support, free clipart, designs, and option to edit the designs with our generator.
If you'd like to discuss these matters further, please contact us at feedback@printful.com

- Renate

HUSTLVISN

HIGH PRICED JUST MY OPINION. I feel like every company should make a profit when doing business.... However, I can't see how a regular store can make decent revenue. Many stores are paying for marketing to have Printful to make a product for let's say $38 which would be a good price to sell to a customer for me a store to have to sell it for $50 -60 + Tax + Shipping..... just to make a profit. I feel like Printful has the scale leaning in their favor. I go online and find the same base product selling on Jiffy Shirts for $11.00. I'm going to just use my own equipment...I love the concept and platform but it's just not worth it at all.

February 6, 2022

Hi!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Although our prices may seem higher than other POD companies, please note that there are no hidden transaction fees for any of our orders, and we extensively test all our products to ensure the best possible quality for the product and the print. Our prices also reflect our 24/7 support, free clipart, designs, and option to edit the designs with our generator.
We're following trends and do our best to offer quality products from good suppliers. We're also offering more and more organic and eco-friendly products. For more information on marketing and how to price your products, please check out our blog: https://www.printful.com/blog/marketing-tips/

Shananaginboyz merch

your service sucks ass i have nothing but problem and you don't seem to know how to restock your products

February 6, 2022

Hi!
Sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed our services.
Please know that we do our best to restock all items but as we stock on-demand, at times we are depending on our suppliers. We understand that you depend on us, so we do our best to inform you about any stocking problems. If you have any specific issues with your out-of-stock items, please contact us at feedback@printful.com and we will do our best to turn your experience around.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Vermillo

I swear its a new problem every single day with these idiots. I unsynced one of my product variants from the printful interface because it was out of stock (no surprise there, these people cant keep anything in stock) and now there is no way to resync it. They only have a choose product button which forces you to completely recreate the product. I am getting so sick of this incompetent company screwing over my business.

January 16, 2022

Hi!
Thank you for sharing your experience. We're sorry to hear that the products you have chosen for your store have been out of stock. Please note that we stock on demand, and in most cases, items get restocked during the fulfillment time if necessary. However, we have noticed an increase in out-of-stock items from our suppliers due to delays with manufacturing and shipping, but please know that we are working to improve our system.
In our product catalog, you can check the Availability tab to be sure which colors and sizes are stocked where and if they are in stock at this time./ We sincerely appreciate your patience!

- Renate

truevisionbrand

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excited to see what they could do we hastily we placed several sample orders, for multiple garments with Printful (in hindsight this was a mistake).. EVERY garment had 1x or more of the issues details below: • Badly folded and creased after being squeezed into mailing bags that are WAY too small (so they look used/worn)
• Grubby / Dirty factory floor marks
• Misplaced prints (so printed at an "angle" even though all of the artwork was 100% straight)
• Poorly embroidered logos that are bunched. (not enough backing used)
• Pretreatment stains (yellow) on ALL DTG garments.
• Poor delivery times that missed the agreed SLA times. • It was initially claimed that you now have a "UK" based production centre (which is part of the reason we contracted you, but it appears all of these garments were sent from Europe?) To be frank the overall quality and experience is shockingly bad, and if these had been sent directly to our customers (luckily these were all "Test" orders shipped directly to us!) I am certain that they would have ALL been returned leaving our reputation for high quality products and service irrevocably damaged. We raised all of these issues with Printful, and approximately 20x emails later with multiple different reps (you never know who your going to get! another part of the problem: it's basically just a call centre full of people that couldn't care less!!) the general "gist" of their responses we're that it's: "Within Parameters" These people are literally trained to dismiss your issues, and point to some BS "Parameters" that make no sense, and they basically repeat themselves with their fingers in their ears... Not once did they EVER accept responsibility... It truly was a shockingly bad experience. Shockingly bad products, shocking customer services, and shocking inability to accept the fact that screwed up, filthy dirty garments, covered in stains, with wonky prints, and badly embroidered logos are not within anyones "Parameters". Please don't risk it, its not worth it, even if by chance you get a good order once, you'll rue the day when you have a problem... they won't be interested.

January 14, 2022

Hello!

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience with Printful has not been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

Once an order has been placed, it would be routed to a fulfillment facility based on factors like product and print type availability, final destination, and others. Our team looked into your orders and they were routed to our Latvia fulfillment facility, as the items currently are not available for fulfillment with the UK one. You can always check product availability directly from our product catalog > availability tab.

As all the items are placed on the printing and embroidery pallets by hand, there can be slight discrepancies regarding the placement of the final design.
The staining you mentioned would be from the fixation agent that's used industry-wide and helps the inks bond with the garment. It wouldn't be permanent and would come off after the first quick wash.

If there's ever an issue with any of the received products that has been an error on our side, or if the product has been damaged in transit, we would always take full responsibility.
We see that you've been in contact with our senior team member already and full refunds have been issued for your products as of now.

Thank you once again for your time and honest feedback!
If you ever have any questions - don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@printful.com or our live chat and we will be happy to help you.

-Santa

DREAM ON by Jasmine Lorimer

My experience with Printful has been like a toxic relationship. A wave of good times and total nightmares. We've had problems with products (one time my customer received a bag that said "coffee, squats and Jesus" - not something I sell) and other times it was crooked or misplaced prints. Despite selling over $50K in the last 6 months however, the company has shoved my business aside. They've hired inadequate shipping couriers and failed to provide a solution when over 20 of my orders were completely lost over the last 2 weeks. Their only solution to this ongoing issue is for me to upgrade to the Pro Membership for $65/mo, where I can choose a reliable courier myself, which for the bare minimum (the expectation for shipments to reach my customers, as per their entire business model), seems unreasonable. Before the current shipping fiasco, and right after my first big round of sales, I was offered the Executive discount, which isn't much - a dollar or so in savings, per sale. Since I sell in spurts each time a new product is dropped, this doesn't allow for me to stay consistent with sales numbers. A month or so after my first product drop, I was approached by a high level account manager (Samanta) who wanted to "check in" and see why I wasn't making the same sales that I had originally made within the first week - I explained my business model and she continued to press me, letting me know that she'd like to see $15-$20K in sales moving forward in order for me to keep my Executive discount. She said that this wasn't a hard and fast rule but a negotiation for me to keep the existing rate. This felt gross to me since I hadn't asked for the discounted rate in the first place - it was applied as a courtesy in what I assumed was an attempt to create an ongoing business relationship. Being given sales targets as if I was a low-level employee of this 3rd party app left a bad taste in my mouth, and as soon as I expressed that, I was met with hostility and a lot of ego-driven passive aggressive responses. Multiple emails followed with her mentioning my "unwillingness to cooperate" until I asked her not to email me again. I chose to look past that until the recent shipping incidents and the lack of cooperation from the Printful team. It seems that they will only do what it takes to protect their bottom line, even if that means that your business suffers the consequences. They seem to be using the poor delivery performance as leverage to move me into an expensive Pro Membership as they understand that it's my only option to provide positive customer experiences. They have acknowledged the shipping issue and refuse to make changes. They do not care about your business and they do not care about your customers. Unfortunately I am still with Printful until I find a solution to move my products to a new fulfilment service - a lot of the damage to my business' reliability through the eyes of my customers has already been done. Save your business's reputation and all of the stress that will inevitably occur in dealing with this company - please go elsewhere. (Shout out to Mariam though, she is seemingly the only good human at that company)

January 6, 2022

Hey there!

Thank you for your feedback, and we're sad to hear that our services didn't meet your expectations.

We understand that receiving items with quality issues and encountering shipping delays is not pleasant. Once the order is submitted, our shipping algorithm, based on the delivery address and available options for our shipping accounts, would automatically select the best fitting shipping carrier to deliver the order. We are continuously working on improving shipping options and partner with trusted carriers to deliver your orders most efficiently.

Currently, a particular carrier selection would be part of our Printful Pro feature, which is a paid service. We take all complaints seriously, and further feedback has been forwarded to the responsible team for review. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

Please know that we take responsibility for any error on our or the carrier's end. I see you're in direct communication with our account specialist to address concerns regarding your orders.

We are also truly sorry that your previous communication with our services was not successful, and we understand that you need to do what's best for your business, and we will be sad to see you go. However, we will gladly fulfill your orders again if you give us another try in the future.

thelitgoat.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

I wasn't expecting high quality from this company but after getting two items I ordered to test the process and product, I've archived all products from Printful. Honestly, the quality of the materials and the printing are so bad that I could not buy it or recommended, worse yet sell it. I don't know if it was like this always but all those good reviews are not honest. Be aware!

December 20, 2021

Hi!
Sorry to hear about your experience. Please know that we intend to provide the best possible quality for all our products and services, so we'd like to look into your orders closer.
It seems that there is no problem report submitted for your order. To review and resolve the situation, we'd love to hear from you directly with photos of the outcome. Please forward these photos to feedback@printful.com, and we will do our best to rectify the situation. Hope to hear from you soon!

Patience Brings Blessings

items are frequently out of stock and it's no alternative for the items. Most colors are just black and white no real options. Crazy how they aren't accepting my deal.

December 15, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We're very sorry about your unpleasant experience. We definitely want you to have the best experience with our integration and services in general.

We completely understand that stock is important for your sales, and stock issues can be frustrating, especially when they happen sometime after creating your product. If something is out of stock for longer than expected, we'd send you a notification about it, asking if you'd like to wait or switch to a different product. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please reach out to us via feedback@printful.com, as we would love to look into the issues you are experiencing and hopefully improve your experience.

MyLasso Deals

per customer rep, my printful account cannot connect to Shopify because it got deleted...I have the printful app in my Shopify and I did not delete it... it's frustrating and there is no offered solution except for the advice to start from scratch...

December 3, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback!

Looking at your Printful account, it looks like your Shopify store was indeed removed a year ago. If you'd like to add it again, you can go to your Printful dashboard > Stores > Choose platform; and follow the integration steps once more.

Please feel reach out to us if you have any further questions at feedback@printful.com!

PatriotAsFuck

Terrible customer service, long wait times for products. I was using them for a while then decided to find another printer.

November 17, 2021

Hey, Corey!

Thank you for your feedback, and we're sorry to hear that our services didn't meet your expectations. We want all submitted content to be respectful of others, and we reserve the right to refuse any content that we find hateful. You can review our Acceptable content guidelines here [https://www.printful.com/policies/content-guidelines].

We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

-Liva