Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Justin's signature

I like the customization and wide variety of products. Lately halfway through the design process the design disappears and you got to start all over again. Don't know if it's the website or the search engine I use.

November 20, 2020

Hey! Thank you for sharing your review! Could you please send us more information on this to support@printful.com? We'd like to check this error for you.

ÚNICO

Lately, they have been having issues with developing good products, some customers received bad printed products, shipping times are not as fast as they were, prices are expensive, I give them 4k per month and I don't get any kind of support from them, they haven't improved in any important aspect since months. I think if they keep treating customers like that they will keep losing them, but it's their business so. In my personal opinion a good company that is not taking care as they should.

October 30, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for sharing your review! We're sorry to hear there has been some misunderstandings between our customer support and yourself.

I'd like to hear more about your experience, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you!

**UPDATE**

Hey there!

Thank you for updating us about your experience. We're extremely happy to hear that your experience with us has improved. We are looking forward to a long-lasting collaboration!

-Liva

Update:
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know that we are constantly working on adding new products based on the demand, you can also participate in this by submitting your requests on our feature request page (https://www.printful.com/feature-requests).
Regarding prices, our catalog has a wide range of products and prices but please note that there are no hidden transaction fees for any of our orders and we extensively test all our products to ensure the best possible quality for the product and the print. Also, the prices reflect our 24/7 support, free cliparts, designs and option to edit the designs with our generator.
You also noted quality issues and shipping time. Please know that we are constantly working on making improvements in both areas and we sincerely apologize if there hasn't been much improvement for your orders specifically but you can definitely reach out to our support team in cases when orders take longer to deliver or there are quality concerns. Your reports help us work on changes in our system. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

- Renate

Keep Life Epic™

Love this app, but I would really hope that you guys would step up and add a lot more " cool " products.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, as well as the suggestion to add new products!
We are certainly working on that round the clock, but you can also add your specific suggestions to our feature requests here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request for a community vote!

And if you have any additional feedback for us, be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com! :)

- Vita

135 Holidays

Good design. Response to queries is poor though, kept you wondering what and when especially during COVID-19. Designs are discontinued for many colours. The app flow is cumbersome despite good UI.

September 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review, we truly appreciate it!

Due to the increased email volume during the Covid-19 pandemic, we were seeing longer Customer Support response times. Our Customer Support team has worked diligently to make sure each inquiry has been responded to as fast as possible. As of right now, our response time is about one day. We're also starting to expand our chat availability to resume 24/7 live support in the near future.

Please write to us at support@printful.com and we'll check the stock availability and help you out with your other concerns!

JTTees

I really think if a person has a job and trying to get into this they would have a hard time trying to manage this.

August 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We truly appreciate it!

If you have any additional questions or feedback, please write to us at feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you!

Super Living Today

Ship times take forever and there is no live service. I'm about to leave after 18 months. Was a good service but now all I have are angry clients.

July 15, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback! We're sorry to hear the shipping delays with your orders.

Covid-19 has also affected delivery times worldwide due to border closures and limited cargo travel. This is not something that we can affect as it involves global processes and policies. While more flights are being scheduled, some delivery delay is still expected for the time being until the situation with the pandemic really improves. We have placed disclaimers on our site when placing an order as well as on our Covid-19 updates page about possible shipping delays (see here https://www.printful.com/covid-19).

We can be reached at support@printful.com and chat feature is available during US business hours on Mon–Fri. On average, you can expect a reply from our customer support team within 48 hrs.

I see you have been in touch with our customer support. I'll send you a follow-up email to make sure all your concerns have been successfully resolved.

Please let us know if you have any additional feedback, write to us at feedback@printful.com

DepthTRAP

I use this app for everything. My only complaint is I can't find a way to uncheck the free shipping box after I create a product. I recently changed the shipping requirements on my site and I can't undo the shipping. I would give 5 stars if this was easier.

June 9, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! Once you have added the product, it won't be possible to go back and uncheck the "free shipping" option. However, you can manually add the products to the necessary shipping profile in your Shopify admin -> Settings -> Shipping and delivery -> click "Manage rates" for the necessary profile -> Manage products -> find and add the product -> make sure to save the changes. This way the products will have the rate of the shipping profile you add them to.

We hope this helps, but surely contact us at support@printful.com if you have any further questions!

familienposter.com

in my german store is not all in german :-( buttons with english text this is not so good for the customer

May 22, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review!

At the moment, in some cases, such as for the personalization feature, the button is not available in multiple languages. Currently, it is supported only in English and Spanish, so one of these options would have to be selected, but we hope to add more language options in the future. Thank you for letting us know that you would like to see German translations, we'll pass it along to our team!

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime.

325percent

Generally satisfied. Don't agree with their review policies in their own website. I tried to leave a bad review for their phone case and they didn't publish it because it didn't make sense considering the "positive review" trend.

May 13, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We really appreciate hearing from you!
Thank you for your feedback on the product review process! We do not filter product reviews based on whether the content is positive or negative, we understand that each person can have a different experience with the received item and that is completely normal.
In case there are quality concerns mentioned in the product review, we would contact you to better understand the issues about the product and assist with resolving the situation. It is important to us that you receive products which are in great shape and quality, and have no defects, as this would not be the expected nor acceptable condition of the product.

In case you have any further questions or concerns, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Kinglito

I opened my shop not long ago and I ordered some t-shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt samples to see the quality of the design and fabrics. Concerning the quality of the fabrics, there is nothing to say. However, as far as printing is concerned, I'm really disappointed. I don't know if it's the DPI that's causing the problem.

January 1, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
We'll reach out to you via email to discuss any concerns you encountered with print files and hope we can come up with a solution that works for you!

- Vita