Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Welter's Music Shop

I do like Printful, the apparel quality is really good and the integration with Shopify works extremely well. If there was a negative, it would be great if you could save you upload designs in a Printful folder if you change the size of the design so you can easily use it again.

September 10, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
We also appreciate your suggestions and I invite you to add them to our feature requests for a community vote here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

You can also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns! :)

tensubee

I am using this app to create product mock up and print files and add them to my shopify store. I am excited and I will definitely provide more feedback when I get more experience using it.

September 4, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you and look forward to our collaboration!

If you get any questions or concerns along the way, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)

vanta box

This app is great .. easy to use and much comfortable and has a lot of options
In my opinion this app lost one star because of the high rate in shipping

I hope there will be any better rates for shipping

July 31, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

We are currently working on improving our shipping system, to offer you the best quality shipping rates for the cheapest prices.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)

kopx

Trés bonne application !
Interface propre

Sinner to Saint

I've tried a number of POD companies and the mock-up generator is one of the most important factors in selecting a company. Printful has done their best with the ability to be as creative as possible with designs, even including a number of supports.
My biggest disappointment is the lack of a basic X and Y component when placing your design on a shirt. When I find a location I like I have to rely on counting arrow clicks on my keyboard in order to remember where I placed my design if I want to use the location again for a different shirt. In addition, my shirts rely on a non-embroidered pocket logo design that I have to do my best to eyeball where to place it. It would be nice if Printful had a quick option asking if you'd like the large front design area or the pocket area.
I understand that I can download the template and design on Adobe, but I am not yet adept at this skill.
Overall:
Positive: easy mock-up generator, quality products, and wonderful support.
Work On: Add X/Y on generator and a pocket logo location for non-embroidered designs

July 30, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

We're constantly working on improving our mockup generator, which is why we truly appreciate your suggestion!
I'll forward it to our UI team, as they are currently working on these type of improvements.

Feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

Souldogshop

Sync is perfect, App helps you with mock ups and fotographs, good products too. Its sad that fullifilmen takes so long (6 Days for 2 Shirts), thats to long for my customers because shipping takes up to 10 days to germany

July 16, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!

As far as our fulfillment times go, we take about 2-7 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts, etc.) and 2-5 business days for non-apparel products (posters, etc.). Then you should add shipping times on top of that.

Speed and price depends on product type and destination and more than a half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.

There are also some additional ways to speed up order fulfillment:

1. Checking in with the Availability tab on the products page, to see if we have the specific product in stock. Restocking products from our suppliers takes about 2-3 business days on average;
2. Choosing the Overnight shipping rate. Orders with overnight shipping are set in our priority fulfillment queue.

Andrewalban

I really like how i can import shirts and stuff to my website i gave it a 4 because something there is still a background on images i upload to a shirt.

July 16, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing from you!
We suggest uploading designs in the PNG or PSD file format with transparent backgrounds, in 150 to 300 DPI and the RGB colour space.

If you need assistance with editing your designs and removing these backgrounds, you can reach out to our design team via here: https://www.printful.com/design-services

Feel free to also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any questions or concerns! :)

YardieDezignz

I used this app for uploading and syncing all my designs to my store. Its quite easy and straight-forward for the most part. I cant seem to upload a design and add it to multiple items such as T-Shirt, Hoodie, and options available for kids in one go even though description and tags are the same.

July 12, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We don't yet offer the option to upload the same design to several types of products in one go, but we are certainly looking into adding more features that would make product listing easier for you in the future.
You can also submit your suggestion to our feature requests https://www.printful.com/feature-request for a community vote!

Most recently, we've added the option to duplicate already created products, which makes adding new designs to the same products easier.

Feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com with any other suggestions or questions you may have, we'd love to hear from you! :)

The Nerddery

I really do like this POD, It works great, and connects to my online store perfectly. I think the only thing that would be missing is more mockup options, besides that, I love this app!!

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

I wanted to let you know that we are constantly working on adding more new mockups to our offer - we added new flat lifestyle mockups for the Gildan 64000 & LA Apparel 2332 just earlier today, so I suggest you to check in with these products to see our most recent mockups! :)

You can also add your suggestions to our feature requests for a community vote here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

My Style Staple

Can someone help me use this app? I would really like to know how I can make shirts printed on demand

May 18, 2019

Thank you for your review!
You can follow this quick tutorial on how to set up with Printful + Shopify, as well as create and list products on your store here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6_DXWALfSU

If you have any questions or concerns related to the setup, or anything else, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)