Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Artelo.es

The truth is that as far as I can say, the integration is splendid, it would need to implement the editing app also for the client, because the current one is only to replace what you design, and does not give the client the option to design their own shirt ( for example)

Chevere Creations™

I have been using printful for a while now and i love how easy it is to use, i quit using printify, even though it was cheaper, they did not carry as many variants as printful and Printful’s quality of the items is superb. I understand due to the pandemic, shipping has not been that great, however my client received his mugs on time. So, so far i have no complaints.

March 23, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the quality of our products and are looking forward to a long-lasting collaboration.

-Liva

Nalugi

Por el momento estoy utilizandola y estoy valorandolo. Lo que necesito son toallas de playa de calidad y Duvets.

Drop Top Company

This app helps me make my newest designs available even before I’m able to mass produce them. Only problem is time it takes to ship, and difficulty sending in package add ons.

March 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. We're so glad to hear you've had a positive time with our services. At this time there can be shipping delays, however, we are noticing that they are becoming shorter so we hope to get back to regular shipping times soon. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

Mike Parillo Art

once i figured it out it was smooth, definitely a slow start but that was on me from being green, your platform is great

Pastor Stephanie Maxwell-Robles Online Shopping Mall

Printful has been great. I would like to see more Black Models to display or wearing your clothes though.

March 3, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! It is important to us that our users are enjoying their time with Printful and we're constantly looking for ways how we can improve to make the Printful experience even better.

We're happy to hear you've been having a positive time with using our services and we look forward to continuing our collaboration. :)

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Leave Normal Behind

this app has helped me start a business. it has allowed me to make selling a product simple and easy.

JsFashionUS

Printful is easy to create products and edit on Shopify. Unfortunately, most of the items are a bit on the pricier end.

Nerd Love Design Inc.

This is far-and-away the easiest system to use for creating a low-upfront cost apparel store with lots of amazing options for garments and brands. My only criticism is that all their "eco-friendly" apparel seems to be very limited in the print area they are able to provide whereas less ethical garments can have full coverage with the print/design. Not sure if that is a technical limitation or just the way it's designed right now. Love this service!

February 12, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your kind review! We're happy to hear that you're having a positive time with our product and services.

- At the moment our print areas are set to produce the best results for the particular garment. However, please know that we are always working on improvements and more features might be possible in the future.

We truly appreciate your feedback on this and if you have anything else to share with us, feel free to send us an email at feedback@printful.com!

Hémisphère Nord

Service au top pour les t-shirts mais catalogue réduit pour les boutiques situées en France. Les commandes passées notamment pour les hoodies via les Etats Unis sont longues à arriver, environ 1 mois et demi, j'ai dû une autre app afin de pouvoir avoir mes hoodies en 5 jours.

February 2, 2021

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir partagé votre avis! Les transporteurs nous ont informés qu'ils subissaient des retards dans le délai de livraison en raison du COVID-19 et de l'augmentation des commandes en ligne. Notez que la mise à jour des liens de suivi prend plus de temps que d'habitude.
Nous vous conseillons de suivre les dernières informations sur notre page Mises à jour d'exécution: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates.

Malheureusement, il ne nous est pas possible d'influencer les délais de livraison et nous comprenons que les délais de livraison ne sont pas agréables. Nous voyons la situation s'améliorer lentement et j'espère que nous reviendrons très bientôt aux délais de livraison normaux!

Si vous avez des commentaires supplémentaires, ainsi que des questions ou des préoccupations, assurez-vous de nous contacter à feedback@printful.com!