Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Carpe Designs

Very flexible for a newbie. I have had my questions answered through chat. One improvement suggestion is while on chat to have it follow you through changing screens.

April 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!
We also appreciate your suggestion, however this should already be happening.
If you've encountered issues with how our live chat feature works, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com for help!

The GREEK HUT

It's great as of now, I'm new to Printful, so far so good. It's easy to use, but I had a hard time at first navigating between Printful and Shopify, but after a few hours, a lot of reading and training videos, I got it.

April 17, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're happy to know you are liking our platform so far! I am sorry to hear that you encountered some trouble with navigating between Printful and Shopify at first. Since these are two separate platforms, there are some actions which can only be done in Printful and some only in Shopify. It might take a moment to get used to using them both and getting familiar with all the features, but I'm glad to hear you feel comfortable using the platforms now.

In case there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know anytime at support@printful.com!

HaSh#TaG

J'aurais pu mettre la 5e étoiles mais par le prix des articles on ne ramasse pas grand choses, je n'ai pas encore tester la qualité pour vraiment en faire un rapport mais je me corrigerais si réellement le rapport qualité prix est là.

April 10, 2020

Merci d’avoir partagé votre avis avec nous! Nous sommes ravis d’avoir vous comme client Printful.
Nous avons de très hauts standards pour les produits que nous offrons sur notre catalogue et espérons que vous les aimeriez.
Il est possible de placer des commandes d’échantillon avec une remise de 20% et la livraison gratuite vers certaines destinations depuis Printful Dashboard > New order (Nouvelle commande) > Sample order (Commande d’échantillon).
Au cas où vous avez des questions complémentaires, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter sur support@printful.com!

V. H. Hess

Overall works pretty good. So far I haven't had any issue pushing devices to my store, and submitting products via the Printful dashboard lets me add the proper categories/collections and tags so that way the smart collections/tags that I created will automatically filter to the appropriate header menus (such as Tops > All-Over Hoodies) without any extra effort. I'll update a few months from now after my vaporwave/80s/90s apparel store actual launches. Thanks!

April 8, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're glad to have you with us. :)
If you encounter any questions or concerns along the way, be sure to reach out to us at support@printful.com!

SPEED RIDER

very good

Rod66

I like printful you have several possibilities to please you especially on hoodies and others it's so good

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it.
If you have any additional feedback for us, be sure to reach us at feedback@printful.com!

FatBoy Excursions

It really is a good app It covers a lot of items there's a couple pretty major items that I would like to see that make it hard to only go through them but they cover a lot of products they have a lot of helpful things on the site also. I'll definitely recommend them to other people. My only thing now is the prices they're a little bit high on some things but they do most of the work so it's not much to complain about just not a lot of profit margin you need to sell a lot or price your items extremely high. All in all though I think it's a great company great business they give you a lot of tools to help you get on your way more than some of the other ones I've seen.

March 20, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you're liking our app and our services! We are working on adding more products and features to our site, so you can definitely look forward to more options in the future.
Thank you for your feedback on our prices as well, we certainly appreciate it. We regularly review the costs of our products and features and, whenever possible, we lower them, so our users can gain more profit and/or use more funds toward building their store.

If there’s anything else you’d like to share about your time with Printful, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Al René

This app is great with adding the best customization options to each product. Just wish it offered free shipping and shoes to customize other than flip flops, and better clothing options like kin custom. Other than that I love it

January 28, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very glad to know that you have been enjoying our app and we highly appreciate your suggestions!
Currently, free shipping is only offered for sample orders, although it is possible to add products to your storefront with free shipping.
We would like to find out more about the products you would like to see available in Printful, so we'll follow up via email!

Jomumba

It is pretty easy to navigate, gives you a very good idea of how your end products are going to look, and ports over seamlessly to Shopify. It has crisp mock-up photos and already comes with a sizing chart. For branding, Printful offers clothing tags and branded shipping packages. My biggest critique would be the notice given about products not being available. I made an all-over hoodie design expecting to put it on the store but then noticed that they were no longer available when I went to make a second all over hoodie design. There wasn't any notification that Printful ran out of inventory or discontinued all-over print hoodies. There was a notice in my printful account next to the design but it was too small in my opinion. Plus, the option to auto list the product as unavailable when Printful is out would be nice so that a customer doesn't buy a product that cannot be fulfilled.

January 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
As for your concerns - a lot of our products are stocked on demand, but if
a synced product is discontinued or out of stock with our suppliers for over 24 hours, we can update its status to “out of stock” on your store's side.
This means that the product will not be available for purchase in your store until it’s back in stock.
You can enable this feature via your Printful Dashboard > Stores > Settings > Orders > Automatic stock update.
If you have the product listed on your store, we will also send you a notification email, listing the discontinued products. You can see our all-over print hoodie here: https://www.printful.com/custom/mens/hoodies-sweatshirts/all-over-print-hoodie.
The discontinuation is temporary and these variants will be available for you as soon as the fabric stock is back and stable in both Europe and Mexico. We expect this to happen later this February.

Feel free to reach out to us, if you have any additional feedback, by sending an email to feedback@printful.com!

One Love Inspire

I use this app to help me design my products. I like using this app because it's very simple and easy for someone just starting out. I rated it a 4 out of 5 because I would like more design features like some of the other apps I use.

January 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to know that you're liking this app and we'll reach out to you to find out what we could do to improve it!