Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

RAR3VISIONS

I love it so far! I have been having a great experience. I am new to all of this but everything has been fairly simple to learn.

ICY 1

this is very great to work with. It is really amazing and helps a lot ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ZUMBION

I USED THIS APP. THIS IS AMAZING...UER FRIENDLY..EASY TO DESIGN. MOREOVER PEOPLE WILL LIKE THIS APP ..

AdornbyJaz

Loving this App! It's so easy to edit and import my items! E-commerce made simple. THANK YOU! I recommend Printful!

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you are having a great time using our app! :)

Be sure to let us know if you have any further questions or additional feedback! We'd love to hear from you!

-Lauma

Melmeiko! Home of Snarkiness & Circumstance

Pretty sweet! There have been smooth transactions, so far!!! But, if any hiccup happens, I'll def be sure to let you know!!!!!!!!!! haha

Pändabär LLC

I love Printful! They are able to print on sleeves, backs, fronts, and labels. They are very responsive to my needs and if I have an issue, the support team has really improved on response times. I feel this is an app that you can rely on. They are professional and provide plenty of resources. It had been hard during COVID but I understand that the mail in general has been having difficulties not to mention supply chain problems across the country. I love the 3d leggings feature and the updates they have currently made to the app. It makes styling easier and more intuitive. They provide print files, which is also a win, instead of a generalized dimensions. It is once that they have their own printers and not using a wide range of companies. I also love the fact that they provide ratings on products and pictures of print quality so you can really feel confident in their abilities. It is probably the best POD out there at this time. My shirts have been beautiful and clear and deep color print. I'm very grateful that I am using Printful and that they strive to improve and add additional products often. I even switched all my shirts over from another POD to them since I have more faith in their abilities and they deserve all 5 stars they receive.

October 2, 2020

Thank you for your review!

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our services and have chosen to remain with us during the global pandemic. We know that these times are difficult for online businesses and we're doing the best we can to ensure that all of our customer orders still get fulfilled in a timely fashion and that every issue that's presented to us is quickly assessed and met with a solution, keeping the health of our employees, as well as our customer businesses in mind.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

Ditgrej

a fantastic app, i like it so much, and it's simple..................................................................................................................................

October 3, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it! :)

Runnin'Wreckage

I used this to make my products have a more professional layout and make the overall shopping experience easier. I create my own unique designs and have the ability to share them around the world.

September 30, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it.
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our services and look forward to our continued collaboration! :)

Arrow Ridge Design Co

The integration is great. Definitely upgrade your Shopify account to enable live rates but overall, this is an outstanding integration from top to bottom.

October 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it! :)

The Diamond Life Company

I really like how easy the Price conversion is... Very helpful. My Store hasn't launched yet but soon