Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Humble386

I used this app to add mock ups to my site. They make drop shipping easy as pie. I really love how it is so seamless.

November 5, 2019

Hi, thank you for your positive review, we're happy to know that you're having a positive time with our app!

Kalhos

hgtuftufkjzdrtkxezjekzekrtdhrdtzgersjtzthshtjdhdjzthjtyxdjztjhtjdtrjzytzthrtjztxhzjdthzjxtztftzzdztzhtghzjutizguhtgyhdjzfuig

STATEmentGearLLC

Your printing is top notch and I like that you accept Vector files. I wish it was easier to edit collections on the page. I tend to have to delete the whole collection and start over. For example I have a white print and the shirt it uses as an example is white and it's hard to change or add other shirt colors after accidentally picking white. Thank you!

November 1, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
If you have accidentally picked a product colour, which does not work with your design, you can remove that product variant by going to your Printful Dashboard > Stores > Sync > Edit the product > Delete variants.
After you refresh your store's data, you will also see this change on Shopify's side.

Feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional questions or concerns!

- Vita

Brizo's

Awesome and simple app to set up and use. Have not done any sales through it yet, so I cannot rate the order integration yet,

Pet Savers Spokane

I used this app to help me build a fundraising retail store for our animal welfare non-profit. I've been pleased with the integration has been between Printful and Shopify.

Printpaket

I like to work with these guys, they are great! They help me a lot. Their sai integrates into my store, it is very convenient.

The Profound Store

I use this app to create apparel designs. I like that now th mock-up has people. I hope to eventually collaborate for custom product production by printiful.

Dosy7

This app was very useful with best system integrations. User-friendly app & nice to have best team support.

October 29, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! We're glad to know that you've found our app useful for our needs and that you've had a positive experience with it!

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to reach out to us at support@printful.com anytime!

Bodhi Roots

The most reliable print on demand supplier available - in terms of quality, shipping, customer service, ordering samples -in short everything. Thank you, Printful!!

October 29, 2019

Hi, thanks so much for your review, we highly appreciate it! We're happy to know that your time with Printful has been positive and we look forward to continuing our collaboration!

Sobriety Swag

I set up my store with Printful in a matter of minutes. I made my first sale on day two. I couldn't be happier with how easy it is to upload my designs and watch them come to life. If you are looking for an app to manage your print on demand for tshirts and hoodies, look no further.

October 26, 2019

Hi, thank you for sharing your review! It's awesome to hear that you made a sale on your second day already! We look forward to fulfilling many more of your orders :)