Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Natural State Supply Co.

Time spent using app Over 3 years

They took away the option to manually fulfill in addition to send to Printful. Horrible update. It's not good if you keep some inventory and send some out for fulfillment.

DIRT & GLORY

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Extremely slow fulfilment time (more than 11 days!) Our test order has been marked as "Printing" for the last 11 days, they promised it would be fulfilled and shipped last Friday. Now they have told us that they have to print it again due to an error at their end and that it will be fulfilled soon!?! With the delivery time on top, an order with Printful will take nearly 3 weeks. Slow and unreliable. Not recommended!

Wolf Clan Fitness

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This company has a very long lead time. If you want your customers to experience fast and reliable service then i would suggest staying away from this company, typically the lead time is about 1-2 weeks before they ship out the order. Very disappointing and i'm sure there are better options out there.

TOKYO DREAM | 東京夢

Time spent using app About 3 years

Printful sent the wrong product to one of my customers due to a bug in their order placement system, where the preview mockup image didn't match the print image that was used. They refused to refund me despite this flaw in their software, so I'm now reviewing new suppliers. The automatic fulfillment feature isn't worth the poor customer service.

Carving Social Club

Location Spain

Worst support ever. Nobody can help you out, they just keep sending video tutorials. But nobody, after 5 attempts, can help you install everything properly. We finally managed to have it working, and now we found out they have the worst delivery system ever. Items don´t arrive on time or directly just don´t arrive. And if you try and contact them for shipping issues they just want your clients to find out what has happened, instead of them taking care of the problem. Incredible. Don´t waste your time, very unprofessional. Not what we expected.

Bad Renard

Location France

Les plus gros voleurs du siècle

Maletropolis

Time spent using app 28 minutes

Horrible clunky integration with Shopify. Email confirmation links to wrong page. No reason for the app to import over 3000 products from my site and then I have to go through and manually tell them to ignore them. Dumb. Worry about your products, Printful. No need to know what else I am selling.

Cameraville

I lost over $500 in goods and given and $8.00 refund for multiple lost shipments on the same day. Three weeks after warehouse dispatch, packages not arrived. First contact customer service said to wait longer and the packages will show up. A week later, second contact, told to keep waiting. Another week later no packages, they ask me to confirm address with the customer. Address confirmed - no errors. Next contact, tell me to instruct my customer to go their post office and investigate. More time goes by, my customer finds nothing. Next customer service contact, Printful will "investigate" and get back to me. Finally they admit the packages were lost. But the shipment is over 30 days old and therefore according to their policy they need not refund me. DECEPTIVE practices by all who "helped" me including representatives: Reinis R., Liene E., Laura V., Maksims S., Etele K., Reinis V., Shree P., Sabine O., Vineta G., Maija S., and Lasma O.!

My Rustic Life

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have been using print sources such as this since 2006, I started with cafepress. I have NEVER had worse customer service. When garment was recieved what should have been gray was actually purple. I contacted them right away, 8 days later it comes down to being told that I need to buy color swatches so that I can match their machines color range. Seriously? (in farness I was told I would be refunded the cost of the shirt, and they would give me the swathes for free after I said I was closing the account) 20 days since the product was ordered this is the resolution. I have since used the same file and had ordered fufilled buy cafepress with no issues, within 8 days from order date.

I highly suggest to anyone starting out, before you load your store up and work on your seo, test the product.

Striped Box Boutique

They met their print timeline, but then chose to ship DHL to USPS. The item got lost between DHL and USPS for a week, and missed the event the t-shirts were needed for. When contacted, and requested that they not use DHL but ship with USPS directly and save a full week of go-between, they told me it was my fault. DHL isn't a shipping service I offer in Shopify, or a shipping service I had selected with them, and they had never use DHL to ship prior. If they can't figure out a way to not repeat a poor experience, and just point fingers, I'm not sending business their way.

So, print and quality was always great. And if you want to wait 2 weeks for your mail to arrive, after if was sent, then you should be fine.