Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sundances

Yes always expect$$$ for ihgddhutrvcicjxzftxkgcv

vhucuxuuii
@

Art Sol Studios

I love the concept, not sure if i understand the charges verses deposit.

The 90 Minute

Great app. Just wish it had more products like stickers, travel mugs, different model of cases other than iPhone such as for Samsung, iPads, laptops and such. Hopefully they will continue adding new items .

Bridgetown Goods

Very good app. Some buttons are a little hard to find, and it could be a little more intuitive, but overall Printful gets the job done well.

Red Hook Outdoors

So far, so good. Hope they keep adding different products.

Rusticnatureart

easy to use great but shipping work good just in the usa

Nitselec Beats Music

Amazing everything (fabric, delivery time, customer service) would be nice to have cheaper rates for shipping in canada tho.

Veganterms

Powerful app! Best one compared to others, therefore are the prices quite high.

Kut Tees

Still Very new to this platform, but I am able to accomplish a great deal in a short period of time. I appreciate the ease of use and how fast I get representation of my products into my store with the mock-up generator. I have to inquire about product removal and price changes as I could not find a good tutorial on how to complete those tasks, however if it is as easy as the initial setup it would be worth the fifth star. I only wish I learned of this method and amazing company sooner! Thanks for the Youtube video's and your blog Printful. I hope to have many more great things to add in the near future!

Theraforge

COOL. Just missing mannequins displaying the clothes for a 5th star.