Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

EDM Sauce: EDM Clothing Store

The pricing of the shirts are a tad bit high and the shipping can take awhile. What's great about this service though is that you don't need to order shirts in bulk.

The PopLyfe

The app integration is great, much better than all of the other apps I tested before opening my store… The variety of products and the turn around time to delivery were the deciding factors for me… Many successful orders and no problems with the process so far… There were a couple of hiccups with sample shirt prints that I received, but the customer support team addressed my concerns quickly and were helpful in figuring out what went wrong. My only suggestion would be a tighter QA process… Since we aren't able to see our products before they go out for order, you guys have to be our eyes on quality for our customers.

Undividuals

It does what it's supposed to, but I would have preferred a little more integration, so I wasn't having to fill out all of my products in Shopify, and then mapping them all one by one in Printful.

Also, required complaint that the paid features aren't also free. But otherwise great.

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next