Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pixel Grafter Clothing

Very bad experience, avoid at all costs.
Lost parcels!
Hidden costs!
Unhelpful staff!
Damaged orders!
Slow delivery!
Please, please, please don't use this company.

Subversive

I'm no longer doing business with Printful because of the way they treat customers who wear extended sizes. It shouldn't take over two weeks to receive a t-shirt order if you wear a 2x. Either offer extended sizes in the same way you offer all sizes, or skip them altogether. Don't make the false promise that you're inclusive when the reality is you have an outdated bias that only adds to body shaming and treating plus sizes as "less-than". It's insulting to my customers that their size is not even kept in stock and has to be special ordered.

Senshiart

Location Serbia

Hidden costs, non intuitive ordering system.

Batchit Apparel

Do NOT use Printful. I ignored all of the warnings not to, and I've been having unhappy customers one after another because of the delay in shipping as well as low quality of work. I'm closing my business because I'm not proud of the product people are getting. If you're wanting to make a good first impression with your customers DONT use Printful.

Grizzly Guardian

My first order has still not been received by my customer nearly 1month after purchase. This is so embarrassing for my brand, their support has been useless in resolving the problem. I thought that they looked professional and had a good range of stock, how wrong... AVOID IF YOU VALUE YOUR CUSTOMERS

Vape Nation Hq

The developers never added code to update the shopify product image when you need to rearrange a printfile on an existing products. They aren't going to tell you this on the front end either, so be careful because you may end up having to redo a lot of work like I did. Also the support staff don't understand the app and are useless.

Easygets

Location Denmark

Before your company changed the design set up,I would have given 10 stars ! It was absolutely amazing for my company ! Is it possible to add the bar that adjusts the size of the designs again?t is not really possible to complete the designs anymore ! As,when I try resize them the image hacks and becomes small, then when I try repeat the action it keep doing the same !

Puck Package

Time spent using app Over 1 year

They make it sound so easy, but.....Out of 53 orders, 38 were lost in transit, damaged print, or wrong size as displayed. On top of that, the customer support is...not even there. They may, or may not respond to emails in days, or weeks. Don't bother calling, it goes to an automated message saying to call back. Provided someone responds via chat, or eventually email, it is a different person each time, with the same outcome...have you checked with the customer about the correct address?

Unless you're in the business of damage control, don't use them!

Ddrecs

An absolute horror show, spend months setting up your store and they decide to start moving things to Latvia and charge 21 percent taxes, they also take up to 10 business days to ship a simple t-shirt they have on file and they also cancel orders with no justification whatsoever...beware these guys, they are terrible, use anyone but them if you actually want to succeed with your business. I'm getting my stuff out of there as fast as possible, I suggest you don't even waste your time in the first place, you will be sorry

American Barrel Co

HORRIBLE guarantee product arrival. We ordered sample product for our business; hat, hoodie and tank top. Tank and Hoodie were bundled together and hat shipped separate. However; they listed same tracking number for ALL items. Hat and Hoodie were NEVER received BECAUSE the hat tracking number showed as delivered and received...well NO SHIT!!! The hat did arrive, not the other products! Printful refuses to provide items or refund money; therefore, they get shitty recommendation and this awesome review.

Don't use them. Pulling our business.