Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

GhostSoles

Thought it was cool until i ordered myself a sample, needless to say its been 3 weeks, no sample, tracking number hasn't been updated at all, no responses to my emails, I can't trust you guys with my customers, i'm reversing the transaction just incase you think you can outsmart me. I wouldn't waste my time folks, nothing good here.

Roll Call Clothing Co.

Ordered 2 samples, 1 sample faded after 1 wash along with the print not being straight on the shirt, the other sample lettering is twice as big as the other. Tried calling, no one answers, the live chat only seems to be open when they feel like it. Still waiting on a email back. I believe the people that have written great reviews about this app may have never looked at their products being sold. Paying $47.00 for 2 samples is also upsetting. I was hoping to have my shop up and running by now but since I have to wait on a reply back from Printful, I will probably seek a more reliable avenue. I want my customers to have quality printing and if there are any issues and want them to be resolved promptly and I don't see this happening with Printful.

CleanNotSober

Great idea, bad implementation. The good reviews on here are from people who have never seen the finished product or are ignorant to printing.

50/50 on customer service and the print quality is horrible. For the price you would hope for high quality. Unfortunately to save a couple bucks their printer is set to use minimal ink and it shows on the final product.

If you don't care about quality and are not looking for much profit this is a great resource for you. If you want quality, strike a deal with a local screen printer, the smaller shops are always willing to bargain and you will pay a 1/5 of what these guys charge. That adds up quick, after selling 5 shirts through Printful and turning a meager 20 to 30% profit you could have bought locally and made an 80% profit margin and paid 1/2 for shipping.

Shipping is $5 for a shirt! I pay $2.50 myself and they have bulk discounts!!
The little profit you get is still getting whittled down.

I hope someone else does this right, I could really use the service!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next