Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Abby's Apothecary Co

Not worth the subscription plan, not efficient, and when I explained I was moving to a new provider didn't even attempt to ask if they could keep my business. The production times just seem to get longer and longer, I was told my order was printed and sitting waiting to have some review it, its now been 4 days since it was printed. I found Printify to be a more efficient, customer friendly, and responsive service, not to mentioned MUCH better pricing. I've had 11 orders already completed (with Printify) and in transit or delivered in the time I'm still waiting for a face mask from Painful to be reviewed for quality control.

January 31, 2021

Hi! Thank you for your review.
We're sorry to hear that you have had such an experience. Our fulfillment times depend on various factors in the fulfillment process - the products (are they in stock or do we need to order more stock since we are stock-on-demand), the print (if there is more than one print, the garment will have to be printed more than one time), the fulfillment center's capacity. Our estimated fulfillment time is 2-7 business days for most products but we are always working on shortening this. We have checked in with our fulfillment team in regards to your order in hopes to get it out as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know at feedback@printful.com!

- Renate

Full Send Diesel

STAY AWAY THE QUALITY IS HORRIBLE!!! I HAD DOZENS OF MY CUSTOMERS COMPLAINING BECAUSE THE PRINTING IS TRASH AND IT WRINKLES AND PEELS OFF AFTER ONE WASH.... THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE THAT PRINTFUL WILL NOT FIX

January 27, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your review- we truly appreciate it!

We are sorry to hear you encountered multiple issues with our products. We recommend filling out a Problem Report in your Printful Dashboard> Orders and our support team will get back to you with the best solution. We understand that fulfillment errors can be unpleasant, we are working very hard to make sure we minimize them as much as we can. Our Returns Policy will cover any errors made on our part, read more here: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns

Let us know if you have any questions or anything else at feedback@printful.com!

EPICWINS

Misprinted the first order going to a paid customer. Sort these reviews by "Helpful" and you will see I am far from alone here. - That is it. That should be enough of a review for any business owner. If you need more convincing that I'm not just a failed, salty, get rich quick hopeful, keep reading. Flat out refuses to reprint or refund it. It is an error caused by their negligence. The graphic is so stretched there is a 1/2 inch discrepancy between the top width and bottom width. To add: My first business was a graphic design and printing company that I sold over 15 years ago. Despite my knowledge of printing processes, and file preparation I was told my files were to blame for the abysmal print quality. The same files have printed well on several other products from equal suppliers. Customer support uses ZenDesk and will not answer real questions, but only link to articles on how to fix things. The problem is that these articles about color modes and document set up completely contradict themselves. No matter how you set it up, they have an out to claim you are at fault. I'm a serial entrepreneur that has founded several profitable businesses, and consults for large companies on fixing issues like this. Based on my interactions with Printful customer support, and the quality of product received, I can no longer in good faith recommend this company. They do not have the customer in mind, and more importantly they do not have YOUR future customers in-mind. No hard feelings, about 20 other suppliers exist. All of them with less market share which means they will work for your business, and have more bandwidth for supporting your needs. Right now Printful is Blockbuster, sitting on piles of cash and ignoring customer support requests, because they own the most market share and feel they are too big to fail. What they are failing to see is there are about 35 Netflix like companies waiting to take their customers and treat them well. Do yourself a favor and use one of the other great options. I'm in a fortunate situation where these types of errors won't sink me. That said if I was just starting out and trying to keep costs low this very well may have bankrupted me. Also good to note that it will take a long time, and multiple sample prints (That you will have to pay for) to make sure your customers are getting what they paid for. Even after that process there is no guarantee of quality. In-fact their terms of service state they can misplace a print up to 1 entire inch. A shirt with a 1 inch discrepancy would still be sent to your customer, and you as the business owner may lose a customer and never be notified. If that isn't enough to convince you to steer clear, Printful actually tried to upsell me their "Design Services" in response to my complaints that their document set up articles contradict each other. Looking forward to the standard copy and paste response from a rep blaming all of this on me, the customer. Shopify, I can prove all of this. I have the receipts. Please contact me should this company ask to remove my review. Anyway, Shopify fam, happy Friday! I hope you have a great 2021, and your conversion rates stay high. :)

January 24, 2021

Hi! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience in such detail. We're sorry to hear that you had to go through this situation, but we have now involved our graphics team to assist in answering all of your questions.
There is a certain difference between the techniques we use on our products compared to other POD companies, and we need to take into account the characteristics of the product as well, not only the colors of the file which ultimately can make a great difference in the outcome. We have created several tutorials and blog posts to help our customers achieve the desired look and sample orders are just one part of it - to be able to hold your own product in your hands to see the quality of the print and the product first-hand. We are doing our best to ensure the best possible quality but in this industry, where human hands are involved in the fulfillment process (placing the product on the machine, quality check), there are some acceptable placement discrepancies but we evaluate each situation separately since it has never been our intention to inconvenience you in any way.
Please note that we do not delete our reviews as our intention is to be able to provide the best service possible.
Once we have gathered more information on your precise situation, we will reach out to you. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

- Renate

Kanaka Cartel

Not just extremely slow shipping but slow production as well. Put in a sample order last year that took a month to even start production. Have been using other providers instead. Disappointed because I wanted this to be my one stop supplier and liked the idea of in-house production. Maybe they will get better but I canʻt risk alienating my customers as a new business...

January 13, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that the production + shipping delays created a negative experience with our services for you, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

I completely understand how frustrating the delivery + productions delays are. It is true that we have seen slight delays caused by Covid-19 on average. These are extraordinary times for all of us, and we are working hard to get all of the orders fulfilled as quickly as possible; and we have been providing information regarding production estimates as well as other related updates on our web-site to make sure our users are aware of production changes and other important updates. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page here https://www.printful.com/covid-19 for the latest information.

We truly appreciate your time and business with us throughout this difficult time, and we want you to have a positive time using our services. The situation is definitely improving now and I hope we can return to our normal fulfillment + shipping timeframes very soon!

I will follow up with you directly to check your order!
If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

Isard

The stimates of delivery are always false: upt to a month later of the latest day of delivery, still a lots of products don't reach costumers. They don't even reimburse the costs of shipping, although them being quite high for this sector. Costumer support is lame, as they basically are there to redirect you to their webpage and not provide any support. Don't use printful: you will loose not only your time, but also your money, as they forget about you all the time. They lie continuously on their services. (I have been working with them for a whole year, and when you expect that things have been solved... they come up with a new idea to mess with you) Do you see all the 5 STARS reviews? All look the same one/two lines, without any answer from Printful... just bots. Don't fail to them.

January 12, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review! We’re very sorry to hear your experience with us has not been positive during this time! We understand that this is a difficult time for many businesses and people, and we are working diligently to fulfill all orders as fast as possible and inform you of any shipping updates we receive from our customers.

It is true that, during the peak season, our carriers were seeing an increase in online order sales and ongoing travel restrictions, limited cargo flights, etc, shipping times were much longer than before. We have no control over the shipping speed, and the shipping times given on our pages are only estimates and are subject to change. We will review each case and advise you of the best solution. Our Returns Policy will cover you in case the order is not delivered after the estimated delivery date + additonal wait time advised by our carriers. See our policy here; https://www.printful.com/policies/returns.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, concerns, or anything else at feedback@printful.com!

Lingdilong

Not Recommended! I ordered a t-shirt in November and it said it will arrive to my clients address by the 25th of the same month, so far, January and it never arrived. Customer Service I spoke to said for me to wait till January 23rd to make a complaint, which to be honest is quite shocking since Printful advertises 3 to 5 shipping deliveries. Ok, we're in the middle of the pandemic, but to ask me/my client to wait 2 months is ridiculous, and also the t-shirt never arrived, so of course I lost a client and a lot of time and money. So I don't recommend their service. Not good at all!

January 7, 2021

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about your order being delayed. Right now there are major international shipping delays and although we understand how frustrating it is, we hope that after the holiday season the shipping times will improve. In general, our shipping time is determined by the destination address and we don't have a set shipping time, all of those are estimates based on the average of the previously delivered orders. Please know that we are working with our carriers to shorten the delivery time.
Upon checking the communication with our team, we see that the order was refunded in full and we noticed a the mistake on our side - the month provided was inaccurate, the waiting period should be until December. We will internally take a look at the communication to improve the services moving forward.

If you have any other feedback, questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us at feedback@printful.com

Juice Records

almost everything is out of stock. gotta go elsewhere to do business. tried to support, but their reputation has been soured since the pandemic began. i cant sell anything using this service at the moment. frustrating. gotta re make my whole store.

December 30, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

These are extraordinary times for all of us, and the current situation with pandemic has caused some stock shortages industry-wise, we are continuously communicating with our stock suppliers and working on improvements. Keep in mind, some items are ordered on demand, which may add to the stock delays or cases when the items become unavailable unexpectedly. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and we will definitely look into a better way of communicating this with our customers in the future!

Please let us know if you have any additonal questions, concerns or anything else at feedback@printful.com!

Scribbles & Dots Boutique

I would give zero stars if I could. This company will do everything they can not to refund you for their own printing errors. I am now in debt $2k with a customer because they printed 100 shirts so badly you could not even read the logo and they only want to refund 20% of the order. Their customer service team is not in the USA and they refuse to allow me to speak to someone in the USA on the telephone. Shop elsewhere!

December 28, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review, we truly appreciate it! We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations, but we hope we can improve it moving forward. Our Customer Support is available 24/7 and we are located in the US as well as Europe so we can provide faster support to our customers.

We definitely understand that receiving items with quality issues is not pleasant, and I am sorry that some products arrived in poorer than expected condition! We have refunded you for those accordingly. We do take quality concerns seriously, and we also take full responsibility in cases where an item has a print or a quality problem by offering a reshipment of the product or a refund for it: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns. However, the submitted print files for your order were not according to our file guidelines, which we also mention in our File Guidelines section with each product and also on our blog post: https://www.printful.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-to-prepare-the-perfect-printfile/. Unfortunately, a reprint of the same items would result in the exact same outcome.

We know that you have been in direct communication with our support team in relation to your concerns. However, we also wanted to note that we pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and services, which is why we evaluate each problem report in great detail, to make sure that we provide you with the best services possible.

Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

Trailstar

Very disappointing to say the least, poor print quality and long lead times. Despite following guidelines to the letter

December 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We are very sorry to hear your time using our services hasn't been the best, but we hope to improve it moving forward!
Any errors on our part are always covered by our Returns Policy and we'll offer a reshipment or a refund, you can view it here: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns.

We'd like to learn more about your experience, please reach us at feedback@printful.com and we'll do our best to help!

Sic Tranist Gloriaa

We used to love Printful, but now they've shifted to shipping their items from other countries and making their customers responsible for any charges and taxes that come with that. The worst part is that they don't even tell you. We've had two of the same item in different orders ship from two different countries and were charged completely different prices. This makes it impossible to know what to charge our customers and resulted in us losing money, essentially paying for some of our customers to get a free item. Customer service reps are rude, unhelpful, and even threatening. Printful needs to get its act together.

December 18, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We are sorry to hear your time hasn't been the best lately, but we hope to improve it moving forward!

When agreeing to use our services you have agreed to our TOS Section 1. and 5.D, you can find this information here: https://www.printful.com/policies/terms-of-service.
Order routing happens automatically using an advanced algorithm to ensure your customers can receive the orders in a timely manner.

We also have this information available on the pricing tab in our Product & Pricing catalog as well as in our FAQ's: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014068659-Can-I-choose-where-my-products-are-fulfilled-

We also wanted to note that we pride ourselves in the high quality of our products and services, which is why we evaluate each problem report in great detail, to make sure that we provide you with the best services possible.
I understand how this situation can be unpleasant for you and I have reached out to you directly to gather more information and hopefully, we can find a solution!