Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

T's-&-A's Tee's By Artists

I liked it till it comes to it syncing . then while im trying to figure it out ,, you keep asking mee to rate it

ShofarShogood

I have custom designs printed and i like the ease of use but my shirts came printed crooked. Very disappointed. How can i in good faith ask my customers to purchase crooked tees??

Shirt Nazi

Product quality is ok. I hope you never have to get in touch with anyone at Printful as they don't answer email or give you any updates. I currently have an order still showing being fulfilled that was placed 14 days ago. NO UPDATES, NO EMAIL, NO REPLY to my email asking what's going on. Customer service is a joke at best. Guess which app I'll be deleting and replacing today?

Chicago Shirts

Pricing is too high in order to make it profitable and fulfillment and shipping time takes too long. The quality of the products is ok.

Brippy

Gave it a try but sorry it's true new business owners...just turn the other way. I love their site, I was on my way to use only them for starters but the fulfillment time is horrible along with the shipment time. I guess I should have name the product Casper because the order vanished in thin air. the tracking number is stuck on pre-shipment label created and Printful swears up and down it is the carrier issue. When I contact them they tell me to contact my carrier. How can I do that if the carrier never received the item? This has been a disappointment but a turn in the right direction for business. I'm glad I discovered this hiccup early, I will no longer be using this vendor.

Andcolorado

New business owners:
-Printful does everything it says. Drop shipping direct to customer and great design tools. Honestly they are probably the best option in this space.

However, be prepared to face long fulfillment times and angry customers. I would say 35% of all of my orders fulfilled by printful involved customers complaining about the ship times, resulting in many headaches as a business owner.
Oh and you might as well shut your store down during holiday season as printful took 3-4 weeks at times to fulfill some of my orders. I basically had to provide partial refunds due to the angry customer complaints I was getting.

-So this business model is great in theory, but you won't be able to sustain any kind of growth with it.

Hottest Vault

It might have been a great app except that I'm not paying THAT much just for a hoodie. You have to realise that if I want to make commission i need to mark up the price, and nobody is paying $70 for a basic hoodie with some writing on it

Smokea

Good app. Terrible customer service. If you need help, get someone besides Jerimiah H. He told me to give him an order number so he could investigate the issue, I provided it and he turned around immediately and said contact Shopify. The issue I had was with their emails and they did the best they could to mark the ticket solved and literally said "We are sorry we could not fulfill your needs...We wish you the best of luck". Customer service is all that matters these days, there are a ton of other options that offer the same thing Printful does, so I will be looking into those immediately to find one with customer support agents who actually try to solve your issues.

Freire Trade

This is so frustrating. The app is very nice to use, products and printing quality are great, pricing just ok but shipping times are way too slow from EU to EU. 19 days to get a sample. I unfortunately cannot work with printful at this stage.

Coltstudiostore Com

BEWARE! After doing business with this company for nearly 2 years, since they began they suddenly started fulfillment in the EU, Latvia and now I have to pay the VAT expenses when my customers purchase from that territory out of the US. Not cool!

If you're a US company and you spend all your marketing and customer acquisition costs and then send them to purchase Printful's products, they make 100% of their money, but as the store we then have to either make very little or in some cases, we actually paid money and I'm not in the business to lose money, so I'm pulling all my skus from them and going to their competitor who does have this opt-out function. It's too bad!