Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Colmenita

they sync the products of your shopify store that nothing have to do with printful
The way they manage the payments is so mess up
They dont have international tracking
The app should be more friendly and they have to make their process less complicated

We Are Impermanent

Like many of the print on demand apps available the shipping options for EU / UK customers are prohibitively expensive to the point that it becomes unviable. Printful looked good because they have an EU print factory however you only realise afterwards that the product range and colours stocked are very limited - almost all products are U.S fulfilled. To give you an idea on shipping - I wanted to order a sample with 3 items (1 cap, 2 tshirts.)... Shipping = $26! Now try passing that kind of additional cost on to your UK customers!

The other thing I did not like is that when adding the Printful app - it automatically imports *all* of your other products and syncs them - I'm assuming because they want you to republish the products using their app - seems very heavy handed. Every item in your shop currently will get imported and details of every order you process in the future (even for products not fulfilled by Printful) will be sent to Printful.

Despite the above I give 3 stars because for sure the app and onboarding experience is polished.

Leon Hickey Photography

The app is good but the prices are WAY WAY WAY TOO HIGH. $30.00 wholesale for a t shirt and you are supposed to sell for $40.00? Really? Too bad because I like the app.

Worldwidedawah

Printful is definitely stepping up their game! I used to hate this app but they definitely improved from last year. The only thing is limited colors and options for their European warehouse and prices are still high....

Cl Country Life

Need to expand on your snap back colors like camo ext.

Run Ink

I've been working with Printful for over ayear and have the products for 2 stores printed and fulfilled by them. I had a very important package arriving too late at a destination and asked them to reroute it for me at my expense. After much back and forth they refused, in the end it was too much of a hassle for their operations. This isn't the first time I've had frustrating experiences with Printful's customer service. So while the printing is good, the fulfillment has been ok, the customer service is the reason I'm going to Gooten.

Atx Lablcollective Com

Great mockup generator, really terrible customer service (especially when talking to Europe's customer service team) and pretty poor fulfillment time that makes it really hard to give your customers a good shopping experience. But that mockup generator is fire.

Mivi Brand

prices are high but good for just starting out, hat printing is not the best and they charge $19 how are you supposed to compete with companies like lids etc , t-shirts are good so far from my experince

Greeks That Lift

WE have had a few orders messed up and then we also don't get the best product selections.

Youthcal

PROS:
-Easy to setup
-All automatic
-Simple interface
-Great support
-Awesome quality products

CONS:
-Super expensive
-Long fulfillment time
-Small selection of products