Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Boulderthread

The integration with shopify is great. It feels seamless.

New View Clothing

UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING...They make my life -as well as countless other's lives- so much easier!

Prayer Hands Apparel Llc

Absolutely beautiful integration and rock solid. Exactly what I needed to help get my store automated and hands-off.

The Magnus Vea Movement

The interface is easy enough for someone like myself to use. I have a hard enough time building a website and was expecting to have a similar experience, but found myself actually enjoying the whole process. I JUST started using this company and have yet to make a sale, but if they run their company as intelligently as their website is built - I'm expecting an awesome experience and hopefully a VERY long work relationship.

Holidayleggings

Super easy to set up, and kicks out all the right reminders to keep sync in place. Useful.

Cult Tees

I've been using Printful with my store since the beginning! It allowed me to launch without any up front costs, it's easy to use, reasonably priced and the quality and customer service is great!

Tierset

Printful is very simple to use and works very well with Shopify

Xr Limited Supply Co

Works great, easy and intuitive!

Snakedick Com

This app is the only way our sweat shop workers can take their 15 min break. 10/10

Seth Todd

First, This app is simple and easy to use but there are a few things that turned me from this "Company". I am a 18 year old college student that is trying to make a living off his brand which he has dreamed about for a long time... I am a christian, I respect others hoping for respect back. I guess thats not always true. Recently I ordered two of my shirt designs, they met all the requirements for size and DPI. They were simple and clean, and they had bible verses on them. Craziest thing though, I got home and was excited to see those two shirts I ordered were on the porch. I grabbed the bag and opened the first one, the quality was sad and was disappointing. Then I open the second excited to see what it could be. Real soon I was in awe... To my discomforting surprise the shirt I had was a christian fish which I know very well, I mean its a simple great design. This one was a whole lot different though... This fish had horns on it and 666 in the middle. Now I know what I ordered and I know where my heart is. I am very disgusted and sad at prihtful for this mistake or crude joke I don't know what it is... but I do know one thing, If one of my customers were to get that shirt I would be done and they would have killed the dream of a 18 year old college student trying to shoot for his dreams. This is why I respectively resign the use of prihtful and all there product. I urge you to order a sample before you use them, make sure they will be true to you.
Prihtful thank you for your time, I pray you will fix your faults and grow to be a better company. I still respect who you are and what you do, but I am disappointed in your choices and the way you carried out this matter.

Former customer,