Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Eupterrae

This app is amazing, I can now upload and feature my artwork for sale as quickly as I want! Dropshipping heaven for sure, highly recommend :)

Blue Room Co

Love it, made my dream of running a shop come true.

Haute Sweets Treats

What a great app and company to help me build my business!

Dynamxapparel

this app is fantastic great app. i would highly recommend it to todos

Moonpill

Absolutely amazing app! This allows us to have another source of revenue with minimal effort. Very useful for my supplement store, moonpill.com

Buggedappledenim

How do i know that my label Buggedappledenim will be added to my teeshirts and also who pay for the shipping.

Teemongers Com

Printful contacted me regarding this issue below and said they are aware of the problem and hope to have it resolved soon.

Printful is a t-shirt printing company but when you want to create a front / back you can create the front no problem but when you do a front, back the back does not show in shopify. I spoke to someone about this and he said I have to drag a photo of it there. but that is nuts, i need to see the actual tee created in Shopify to be sure the tee looks correct and that it is actually in shopify. Why would you want me to assume it is.

On a good note, finally they have increased the customer support team and someone actually answers the phone.

Locstar Revolution

I love your app! It allows me to focus on graphic design and fill my store with products without having to have a lot of money or inventory on-hand. Thank you for creating such a wonderful app and an EXCELLENT service!

Pimpos Australia

Veryy cool and easy of use. Thanks

Freestyle Profit

awesome easy to use simple interface