Printful: Print on Demand

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

Twisted Bandit Designs

Great app great svc great customer support and fraud detection.

Good Vibes Only Clothing Co

Awesome app! Ordered samples and they came out great!

Cabooties

Easy to use, beautiful quality product, and integrates seamlessly with my store. The margin on these shirts is pretty small for the shop owner, but once you upload your shirt design there is very little work left to do. Great app!

Cashcats

Would definitely recommend!

Their design/upload process is very simple and they provide helpful resources. Support team is pretty quick too.

So far they have been reliable with turning around products on time, and they seem to really look at each design closely to make sure there are no errors. I've been contacted before about small issues (with my design) that they wanted to make sure were addressed before sending out - I really appreciate that!

For improvements, I know leggings are a new product but I think they need to invest some more time in helping folks with getting the designs right. I haven't been able to get in touch with their design consultation team (which is evidently a different group). Overall great experience though!

Moda Express Boutique Store

I would defenitely recommend this app to everyone and so easy to get around. I love it!

J Cutt Design

This is very convenient for me! Thank you for all the hard work!

Harvest Sew

Pros: Easy to use

Cons: I ordered from them twice for a total of 6 shirts. I was only satisfied with 1 of the shirts I ordered. I called and voiced my complaints but they didn't really help me. For example, I sent a tag design to be printed on a shirt, I mistakenly picked a shirt that did not have a removable tag so what they did was print it on the outside back of the shirt. Granted, Printful tells you that they will print on the outside if the shirt does not have a removable tag. But it's pretty lame that no one would think, "hmm. Maybe someone made a mistake and we should notify him before printing a tag with sizes and washing instructions on the outside of this shirt." But no, they printed it and sent it to me. When I tried talking to my personal "guru" that they assign you, he wasn't able to help me at all. No one was. It was basically my fault. Basically, you are treated like a consumer and if you're serious about running a business, that's not a good thing. You need a partner you can work with that will take responsibility for their mess ups and that's just not Printful.

Jacktee

Very easy one you get the hang of it

Candlestudio

Got my items fast and great quality prints! Definitely would recommend.

Thebrewpups

Syncs perfectly! I only wish that for size variations that I can copy other sizes instead of doing each one individually. Love this company!