Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ethereal Store

Well crafted, great design, simple to use.

The Purple Elephant Campaign

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Printful is VERY BAD at customer service. When asking about shipping dates and confirming delivery times with staff on more than one occasion.. packages were delivered late to customers after being promised they would be delivered on time and no refund was provided to us or our customers. Nor a solution to reship products on time after discovering they would be late.

CEO was of no assistance or help and does not see value in customer relations.

Twisted Bandit Designs

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app great svc great customer support and fraud detection.

Good Vibes Only Clothing Co

Awesome app! Ordered samples and they came out great!

Cabooties

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Easy to use, beautiful quality product, and integrates seamlessly with my store. The margin on these shirts is pretty small for the shop owner, but once you upload your shirt design there is very little work left to do. Great app!

Cashcats

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Would definitely recommend!

Their design/upload process is very simple and they provide helpful resources. Support team is pretty quick too.

So far they have been reliable with turning around products on time, and they seem to really look at each design closely to make sure there are no errors. I've been contacted before about small issues (with my design) that they wanted to make sure were addressed before sending out - I really appreciate that!

For improvements, I know leggings are a new product but I think they need to invest some more time in helping folks with getting the designs right. I haven't been able to get in touch with their design consultation team (which is evidently a different group). Overall great experience though!

Moda Express Boutique Store

I would defenitely recommend this app to everyone and so easy to get around. I love it!

J Cutt Design

This is very convenient for me! Thank you for all the hard work!

Harvest Sew

Pros: Easy to use

Cons: I ordered from them twice for a total of 6 shirts. I was only satisfied with 1 of the shirts I ordered. I called and voiced my complaints but they didn't really help me. For example, I sent a tag design to be printed on a shirt, I mistakenly picked a shirt that did not have a removable tag so what they did was print it on the outside back of the shirt. Granted, Printful tells you that they will print on the outside if the shirt does not have a removable tag. But it's pretty lame that no one would think, "hmm. Maybe someone made a mistake and we should notify him before printing a tag with sizes and washing instructions on the outside of this shirt." But no, they printed it and sent it to me. When I tried talking to my personal "guru" that they assign you, he wasn't able to help me at all. No one was. It was basically my fault. Basically, you are treated like a consumer and if you're serious about running a business, that's not a good thing. You need a partner you can work with that will take responsibility for their mess ups and that's just not Printful.

Jacktee

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy one you get the hang of it