Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Youthcal

PROS:
-Easy to setup
-All automatic
-Simple interface
-Great support
-Awesome quality products

CONS:
-Super expensive
-Long fulfillment time
-Small selection of products

305 Clothing Co

Pros:
Good variety of t-shirts.

Easy to use - great system to upload, choose colors, sizes, etc.

Cons:
Quality control issues - Lots of off-centered, tilted mishaps. Customers don't like that.

Prices are crazy high, leaving not much room for profit, unless you can convince people to buy a $35 t-shirt somehow.

Fulfillment takes a LONG time.

3 stars overall, mainly cause they really don't have any competition. If someone else could offer the same t-shirts with an equally-easy uploading system, we'd probably switch asap.

Svenfromoz

SO happy that they keep updating their services! Quality of posters are amazing! Super vibrant colors!

Quality of apparel is so so.. The prints don't always print straight. half of my samples came with obviously crooked prints, its great that they offer tag removal, but sometimes they remove the tags too roughly and the stitching comes undone, I also had an experience with a tag that was shipped with the tag still on.

Their customer support team are super friendly and helpful but. Had nothing but good experiences with them.

Bpbwear

Edit: Since writing the review underneath I have been contacted by some supportive and caring customer care agents. They have also informed me that Printful are currently in the process of opening a European Centre to avoid EU customs charges (see below). The actual opening date is still unclear.

Printful do not state VAT or correct product value on packages = Extra customs charges & VAT which have been crippling my business and customer retention (eg. a €40 hoodie will be charged an additional €19.50).

Unbelievably bad customer service. One agent in particular, who twice I had the misfortune of having to deal with. There is absolutely no care for the customer.

Red Pill Blue Pill Collective

Customer Service is very delayed in responding to questions, which often leads to missed deadlines or fulfillment of packages. Also there has been some difficulty with uploading new products to the store itself. Other great quality printing.

Golf For Peace

I need golf/polo style shirts with collar's. My site revolves around the golfing and a majority of golf course require a 'Proper Attire". Which means shirts with a collar, No cut off's or blue jeans...

Immoralbrand

Prices are stupid high. If I were to cut them out I'd increase profits by 75%.

Lady Macbeths Castle

it would be nice to see a mock up as I design. Hard topmast photo.

Blac Rhino Co

The site is great with the mock ups however they don't do all branding like some company's, you can only have your tag in a tag less item. Customer services sucks the people are nice when they decide to email you back my items have been on hold over a week and they have not given me any up dates. I have no idea of the quality because my sample orders are still on hold which sucks. I suppose aside from all of that its great.

Selu Alofipo Fine Art

Honestly, I am conflicted. I am very pleased with the customer service and have felt they truly have a genuine interest to make their customers happy. I have also been quite pleased with how easy their dashboard is. However, my major concern is with the quality of their leggings. I have ordered several samples and the print quality looks fantastic. I was also quite pleased with the quality of the material. The paramount issue involves two things......
1). the stitching along the crotch area doesnt seem to hold very well. 3 out of the six samples we ordered is already starting to come undone after wearing only once.
2). The lining inside the legging is white and shows through any legging that has a dark color (most especially on the black color).

To be fair, I haven't addressed the issue with them just yet. But I will be contacting them in the morning. I wish their customer service was more readily available as they seem to only stay open from 10:00 am - 5:00 (MST). I am hoping they will have a resolution to this problem.