Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

SimoniAthleticWear

4/5 Stars: Everything is awesome and easy to use. Great communication with company. I just wish there was a bigger selection because it feels really limited.

March 30, 2019

Hi! Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear you're having a positive time with our services! In case you have any suggestions for products we could add to our selection, make sure to let us know by sending a message to feedback@printful.com. We appreciate your product and feature suggestions!

- Zana

Cultura Nómada

Really easy to use, good service and good quality products. Maybe the price of the products could be decrease a little 10/15 %

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback!

While our prices might be higher than those of other fulfillment companies, we trust that, along with the services and the quality products we provide, it’s an overall good investment!
The product prices allow us to ensure and constantly improve a variety of our services, product development, offer technical and customer support, as well as other services.
That said, we are working on lowering our product prices, while still retaining their quality, which is why we truly appreciate your feedback on this!

-Vita

North Ninth

Printful makes setting up a online store easier. Im still setting up my store and I'm going to test out the shipping and stuff so stay tuned. 3-23-19

March 26, 2019

Thank you for your review!
If you encounter any questions or concerns along the way, feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

- Vita

GIRMANE Studio

Printful is one of the best POD Services on Shopify. Great service and support. But we need more items for full branding with tear away labels or just no label. There are a lot of people who want run and improve own brand and not just a design on some stuff from manufacturers.

We also want to see more Cut&Sew stuff to produce different apparel basics and cool clothing stuff.

And we also would like to see more colors of items here in EU.

I've tested different POD Apps but Printful is the best one so far.

WE STILL NEED MORE BRANDING ITEMS AND OPTIONS TO BUILD OWN BRANDS!!!

DailyGratuity

Great interface, a tad bit price heavy but great vendors and shipping doesnt cost an arm and a leg.

NORTHSIDE

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111010101101011010010101101011001101101001101101001100110101010101001

Got Wiener

Great app! You have the ability to have all prints created and shipped from one vendor instead of having to compare print vendors. - However, I would like to see a better cost margin on the products, especially t-shirts. The pricing on same brand clothing is much higher than other on-line print providers. As a result I will be reviewing and trying other apps as I go along in a effort to find better margins. That said the Printful app also allows the ability to warehouse pack-ins as well as other products not available via Printful, however these benefits come at an additional price which I don't mind paying for the extras but the base prices for some clothing products are considerably higher. - Another plus is Printful has great tutorials especially when it comes to print colors.

Dexter and Gary

I love this app except that it syncs products that I do not use it for which can be confusing with a large inventory when I receive notifications of unsynced items.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad to know that you've been having a positive time with our app!
If you are receiving notifications about not synced items, we suggest "ignoring" these products in the Printful app -> Products -> Ignore. This way our system will ignore these products and will not pull them in orders if they are ordered in your storefront. Even if the products aren't supposed to be fulfilled by Printful, they would be imported into Printful in case you'd like to manually sync them. By ignoring the items, you will not receive notifications about the not-synced items.

We hope this helps! Let us know anytime you have any questions!

World Wide Basement Vibes

Near perfect. Swapping the default display .jpg for .png is nearly impossible after making a product, but I expect the interface to only improve with time.

Bad Wear Day

Good interface, integration and turn around. EU shipping is great - Ideally a UK based centre would be a full 5*