Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

respecthetap

So far our experiencing has been great from start to almost completion we've been very satisfied with the whole journey.

The Ship's Store

App works great... The only limits that are set are on the Shopify side. I have a large store to fill and apparently on my Shopify plan they throttle you down, especially when pushing a lot of variants. If I get on a roll it will allow me to create about 100 products, which amounts to about 300 variants as well, before it stops me. Apparently there is an algorithm called the leaky bucket. When the "bucket" fills up with enough products and variants, it won't take anymore. It SLOWLY trickles out the products until there is room for more. If you don't wait long enough, it will fill up quickly. If you wait about a full day, it will be completely empty.

ODI Store

GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

TFMCC, LLC

Great performance. Thank you Printful. Easy and fun to navigate. I'm having so much fun with Printful that I don't believe it's real. But Printful is real. Thank you Printful again.

Oficiālais #Latvian veikals

Superb company with great quality products to print on. Thank you for this opportunity to work with you..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

October 15, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive and look forward to our ongoing collaboration! :)

- Vita

YOUR FASHION VIBES

I love this app. The shipping times are reasonable and the integration is simple. Maybe the processing times could be faster.

Kids Gifts Pro

TOTALLY AWESOME APP, if the service and product are anything as the ease of add, edit, delete and asking questions --- we have a winner. I am a web designer by trade with nearly 20 years experience. I have worked on every kind of e-commerce cart bought, rented or homegrown. I am thinking I might never go back without the Printful app. If you could help me with my drink ware solution - I would be in 100%.

Best idea ever. Thank you.

October 15, 2019

Hi,
Thank you so much for your kind review! We're very happy to know that your time with our platform has been so positive and we look forward to continuing our collaboration!

If you have any product or service suggestions or feedback, feel free to let us know at feedback@printful.com, we'd like to hear from you!

- Zana

Vet 4 Life

it was great! Super easy. I love the help customer service and the ease of putting the site together

FKL Apparel

Easy to use once you get the hang of it! Some of my products don't transfer over well so I kept them with a different POD vendor, but overall I'm very satisfied.

ookto

we like, very practical.The integration of the interface with the garment is very good. On the other hand international shipments are delayed.

October 12, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We appreciate your feedback on your experience with our platform and services, and also look forward to our ongoing collaboration.

I understand that you have encountered delays with international shipments and we would be happy to check in with this concern in more detail, so I invite you to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

- Vita