Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

RampArt Studios

Love the site so easy to use and integrate into your site. Also, the diverse choice of products to choose from at a fairly reasonable price is nice, a little on the high side when you figure out your profit margins after tax and shipping but better than a lot of other sites.

Attitude Sports Shop

Best thing I have ever worked with! Very simple and really no costs!
I think, there is nothing like this

Work All Day

Im still learning as I go. Its pretty expensive but definitely more variety than other stores I use for my prints.

May 10, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for your feedback.
Please know that you are welcome to reach out to our support team (support@printful.com) at any time when you have any questions.
Regarding prices, we understand your concerns but please note that there are no hidden transaction fees for any of our orders and we extensively test all our products to ensure the best possible quality for the product and the print. Also, the prices reflect our 24/7 support, free cliparts, designs and option to edit the designs with our design maker.

-Renate

Millions Vanished

I've dreamed of owning my own store for 5 years but I didn't have 6 digits to invest. I recently learned about POD. Thank you Printful for making this so easy!

hoizeeeis

Super nice to use
Super simple
Super good tutorial videos
Good Support Super good product quality I recomend this app to everyone awesome

ButFirstSkin

Great app. Easy to use, smooth process. Customer support always respond at least within the hour, most times instant. Can't fault it really - just wish you could add multiple variants of the same colour to the same product listing.

May 2, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for your review!
Even though you can create multiple variants under the same listing for certain products, you can still create the product in Shopify first (with all the colors/sizes/designs) and then manually sync all these variations in Printful. It is more work, however, then you have complete control over the products you sync to the ones you created in your store first. For additional help with this, please check in with our support team at support@printful.com

- Renate

ParrisPieces

I use printful because the lay out is clean and easy to maneuver. Customer service response is super fast and helpful.

Support Garifuna Culture

I use this app to do drop-shipping for my apparel line. It's great operating my business easy. I don't have any complaints.

SNEAKERDECORUM

I started my new online business last year 2020 called @sneakerdecorum, and Printful is by far one of the easiest ways to print on demand!

The Homepreneur Lifestyle

I use this app for my first online store with Shopify. It has been a wonderfully supportive experience and I am having so much fun. Thank you!