Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Whiskey Piggy

Seriously, stop blaming Covid for your failures. Enough is enough. Orders from May 25 are still NOT shipped, while orders from Jun 3 are already in process. Makes no sense. It's NOT Covid, it's poor management, pure and simple.

June 10, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear you're having a negative experience with our services at this time! We are working hard to fulfill all orders as timely as possible and we hope your experience with us improves as we return to normal!
The situation with Covid-19 has affected us unpredictably and with a higher order volume than usual at this time of year, fulfillment delays are still expected for the time being while we keep the health of our employees in mind and adhere to safety measures recommended by the respective states. We are hiring more production staff and up-scaling our equipment to help us manage the order volume as well.
It is possible that some orders might start fulfilment sooner than others. This is mainly due to the ordered item and its availability, the printing technique, and the fulfillment facility where the order has been routed to and the order queue there. Additionally, if you have back-up facilities fulfillment enabled for your store, when an order is routed to a back-up facility for fulfillment, the order status in the Printful dashboard will change to "Being fulfilled", but you can definitely check in with our customer service in case you have questions about the order.

We understand that these delays are not pleasant and we are doing our best to up-scale our production and return to our regular fulfillment timeframes. I hope we see the situation normalize soon, so we can continue providing a fast print-on-demand service to our users!

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Starcove Fashion

Very long delays, no follow-up when asking about status of orders, poor customer service with generic copy paste answers, delivery dates changes constantly, more than 6 weeks to produce an item and shipping can be another 4 weeks, high cost with overcharging on taxes. Really poor experience. There are many better out there.

June 9, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! I’m sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been entirely positive, but I hope we can make it better moving forward!

I am sorry to hear that your orders are encountering delays as well. As we are still feeling the effects of the situation with Covid-19, our fulfillment timeframes are currently longer for some product categories. We are scaling up our fulfillment equipment as well as hiring more production staff to help us manage the order volume, but production delays are still expected for the time being.
Our customer service team will provide you with the available information we have, however, it isn’t possible for us to provide a more specific deadline for your orders and we generally recommend referring to the estimated fulfillment timeframes to best understand when the order could be fulfilled. We are working on fulfilling all orders as fast as possible, though.

We understand that fast fulfillment and service is important to our users and we are doing our best to fulfill all orders as quickly as we can given the circumstances. The increased order volume and the production delays were unexpected to us, as was the entire situation with Covid-19 for many people and businesses. We hope to see the fulfillment timeframes improve for the most affected product categories soon.

I will follow up with you via email on the situation with your orders as well.

goldenandvintage

I have placed a sample order on May 26th and still is NOT FULFILLED, how can you do business with a fulfillment center which hasn't fulfill the sample order for more than 10 DAYS? I believe when you get too big you can not handle the orders anymore!

June 6, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with our services hasn't been the most positive so far, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

Due to the situation with Covid-19, our fulfillment timeframes have increased and delays are expected for the time being. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for the latest information on the current estimated fulfillment times for each product category: https://www.printful.com/covid-19.
We are also experiencing a higher order volume than usual during this time of year, but we hope to catch up with order fulfillment and return to our normal production times very soon!

If there's anything we can help with or if you have any concerns, surely contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

House of Stellium

Update: Unbelievable! As a graphic designer, I create custom artwork for my products and after weeks of painstakingly creating FANNY PACK designs (top, bottom, back, pocket, ect) they NO LONGER ARE FULFILLING ORDERS ON FANNY PACKS because of "production time". Now I have to CLOSE A STORE NOT EVEN OPEN YET! I'm in shock right now. I'm so mad I could burst. This company is unorganized and amateur. People can make hundreds of hand sewn masks in a day and you can't even produce a fanny pack...

Long wait times. More than 20-30 days and I could just use Ali to e-packet already made ones... American Apparel is very cheap material. Also, EXPENSIVE. I can't turn a reasonable profit for a $24 dollar PRE-PRINTING cost. A fanny pack was $24 dollars and I can't sell it for more than that - its a cheap fanny pack, not diamond encrusted. They got the fanny pack for probably less than 2-5 bucks, quadruple what they charge. It's a CA run company, so terrible customer service. Currently searching for a new vendor...

June 4, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We are truly sorry to see that your experience with us has not been great, but we hope that you will give us a chance to improve it moving forward.

Our fulfillment times are currently delayed due to the global pandemic and a growing order volume, however we do hope to bring them back to our usual estimates of 2-7 business days for apparel orders and 2-5 business days for non-apparel products, averaging out at 4 days in fulfillment, soon enough! You can see our most recent fulfillment estimates here: https://www.printful.com/covid-19

We also truly appreciate your feedback on our fanny packs and will take it into account whilst working on future updates for this product.
This product is made on-site at our fulfillment locations, you can see a showcase of what that looks like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzQ-2MPurhM

It is also important to note that a portion of the product costs goes into providing you with a variety of other services like free integrations with e-commerce platforms, ensuring and improving product development, offering technical and customer support, as well as other services.

We also appreciate your feedback on the quality of our customer support and we would like to review your communication with us, however we were unable to locate any chats or emails from your specific store, which is why we will also follow up with you directly via email.

- Vita

Lettuce Save The Animals

I started my store on March 10. The shipping window at that time was about 10-14 days. I was a little weary because that's borderline too long for customer's waiting to receive their paid for products. This was pre-corona. Now in June I am experiencing 30+ days wait times. I reach out to customer support and they keep giving me the robot response and blames it on Covid-19. But you can only blame so much on this virus. Regardless I cannot afford to lose customer's or my great reputation because it's taking Printful longer than one month to fulfill my orders, not ship but fulfill. I'm strongly considering using a different platform.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

June 5, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! I'm sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been the most positive! I do hope we can improve it moving forward!

Due to the situation with Covid-19, we are still feeling the impacts on our production times due to state restrictions at some of our facilities as well as the unexpectedly high order volume at this time of year. All of our teams are working hard, but fulfillment delays are expected for the time being while we catch up. We recommend following our Covid-19 updates page for up-to-date information on the current fulfillment timeframes for all product categories: https://www.printful.com/covid-19 (the estimated timeframes are subject to change). With hiring more production staff and purchasing more equipment to help us scale up, we hope to see the fulfillment times improve soon.

We understand that the longer fulfillment times may not be ideal for some of our users, but we are doing our best to fulfill all orders as quickly as we can and to continue providing our services given the circumstances. We certainly appreciate your feedback on the current events and we hope to see the situation normalize soon.

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Albanian ink

I was excited about this store and the great reviews but can't tell you how many things have gone wrong and how unprofessional customer service has been. I built this store from the ground up and within 2 months we got a ton of orders only to be faced with up to 2 months of wait for some customers. I've had merch ordered for 2 weeks only to be faced with "this item is out of stock" How do you go to your client and tell them that the item they ordered 2 weeks ago has not only left the store but it's not even available. I have over 118 products and over 2000 variations which will mean lots of work to go to another store otherwise I would've taken my business elsewhere. I am really hoping that these delays are direct result of COVID-19 because if this continues after is not really a way to do business. At the same time other businessees are operating normal and our customers are getting pissed at us so we really hope that this situation will improve.

June 5, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we appreciate it!
We're sorry to hear your time with us hasn't been the most pleasant, but I do hope we can improve it moving forward!

Due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpectedly increased order volume at this time of year, our fulfillment times have become longer and we are sorry about this. We are working diligently to fulfill all orders as fast as we can, but production delays are currently expected. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for up-to-date information on our production times as well as related information: https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

As for items being out of stock, we definitely notify our users as soon as possible in case a product is temporarily out of stock at our suppliers. Unfortunately, rarely, a product may go out of stock somewhat suddenly, but we would let you know in case this happens and mark the variant as out of stock in your store accordingly. I would like to know more about your experience with this a little more, so I will follow-up with you directly as well.

We understand that longer fulfillment times may not be ideal for some of our users and we are working hard to fulfill all orders to continue providing our services to our users. I hope we can return to our normal production times very soon.

get2shirt

expensive and very unreliable. After 4 days there is a message that the order cannot be carried out. Good that there are alternatives where it works very well

June 2, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! Sorry to hear your time with us hasn't been as positive, but we would definitely like to improve it moving forward!

Since our team reviews the uploaded files of the orders manually, it is possible that the hold on the order would not be placed right away, especially during these times when we are experiencing a larger order volume. Our team would notify you about any concerns with the orders as soon as possible.

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know anytime at feedback@printful.com, we're happy to assist!

Balkan Made Co.

The worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Takes customer service over 72 hours to respond to a simple email, usually do not have a solution for up to two weeks. I would recommend anyone interested Printful to not use the application. Fulfillment time is typically longer than suggested.

May 27, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear you haven't had a positive experience with our customer service, but I hope we can improve it moving forward! Due to an influx of messages at this time, our response times are slightly delayed as well, but we are working as fast as possible to get back to all inquiries.

One of our team members will follow-up with you shortly.

Boba Tribe

Since COVID-19 their customer service has been non-existent. If you try emailing them they take 1 week to respond. Their delivery times has been extended by a ridiculous amount of time. Their support chat has been turned off all of a sudden. Overall a very poor handling of the COVID-19 situation.

May 22, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear your experience with our services has not been great during this time, but I hope we can improve it!

We are encountering fulfillment delays due to the situation with Covid-19, but we are working as fast as we can to fulfill all orders. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page where our current fulfillment estimates are posted, see here https://www.printful.com/covid-19. If we experience a change in the estimated fulfillment, updates will be posted.

Since we are encountering a higher order volume than expected, we are also receiving more messages. There is a slight delay in our response times at the moment as well, but you should expect to hear back from us with 24-48 hours. Our chat option also operates at a limited capacity and you may notice it is unavailable sometimes as we try to catch up with an existing queue and emails.

We are working diligently to fulfill all orders in a timely manner and respond to your messages. We hope to return to our normal fulfillment and response times very soon!
We'll make sure to respond to your messages shortly!

If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com!

Foxy Brands

20 days later my shirts have not arrived, Terrible customer service and terrible process!!!

Ordered on May 2nd as a test order before I sell this to the public. That was the best decision of my life!. Do not use Printful till today I have not received my order 20 days later. Customer support told me they usually ship within 20 -25 days. Luckily , I do not have to justify this to one of my clients. You have been warned.

May 22, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear that your order has not arrived yet!
Our fulfillment timeframes are longer for the time being due to the situation with Covid-19 and with limited operations at some of our facilities. We are also experiencing a higher order volume than anticipated at this time which has affected our fulfillment timeframes. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page (https://www.printful.com/covid-19) where the fulfillment estimates are updated regularly if we experience a change in the fulfillment speed.

We are working diligently to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible. We understand that timely fulfillment is important and we hope that the situation normalizes soon, so we can continue providing a fast service to our users!