Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

TRAILERPARKTOBY.COM

SO FAR ITS TERRIBLE I CAN GET IT TO DOWNLOAD ANY DESIGNS TO MY STORE. EVERYTIME I CLICK ON A SHIRT IT DOES NOTHING.

potatolove

It's overtly complicated and poorly designed app. When you first open it you have to create another account in shopify. Everything is crammed in an app and you can't really see what you're doing. When I opened the chat window by accident, the top of it was obstructed by shopify frame, and I couldn't close it, while the agent logged on. He couldn't close it. I had to log out and log bag in. I lost patience with this about how complicated it was.

Violet's Winter Emporium

I ordered a sample hat for my store which was good of quality in itself but the stitching color variety wasn't. I understand that my logo has a gradient in it and that's difficult for an embroidery machine but the thread colors are so basic, my logo just didn't look like itself. I have another logo but was "too complicated" for their machine.

The customer service leaves a lot to be desired as they are simply unprofessional. They greet you like they've known you for a long time but like you're an annoying friend they don't want to talk to. It takes 1-2 days in between responses for them to get back to you as if time is not money for you - it is for them!

Lastly, I don't like the fact that Printful shows all of your store's inventory and orders when the products and orders don't pertain to this app. If you change products to "not synced" you still can't hide them from view.

The orders in your store with other vendors will sit there in Printful's order screen and you can't hide that either. It's a poor back-end design for us and just annoying. The answer I got from Keana R. was "remember, they (Shopify store & Printful) are as 1 now" so I cannot delete orders from the Printful app or they delete from my store altogether. Also, being greeted just as "hey" is simply annoying and unprofessional. I mean, sorry to bother you for being paid to do your job.

March 12, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate it!

We're sorry to hear that you've encountered poor communication from our team. We want our customers to feel welcome when reaching out to us and to know that we are always here to assist when necessary. We would definitely not want you to feel like you are troubling us when reaching out for assistance, that is absolutely not our intention, and you should always let us know if anything has come up so we can help resolve the situation as quickly as possible. Your feedback on your encounter with our team certainly helps us in improving the quality of our customer service and we thank you for feedback on this!

As for the not-synced items, upon connecting Printful with your Shopify store, our system will automatically pull in any product listings you already have in your store. This is a completely normal process and happens in case you would like to manually sync the products with Printful. However, you do not have to do that if the product is fulfilled elsewhere and we suggest "ignoring" the products which aren't fulfilled by Printful. By ignoring a product, it will still show in your products list in Printful, but in a separate tab and our system won't pull in orders where these items have been ordered. You can ignore a product by going to the Printful app -> Products -> Ignore product. We hope this tip helps!

Thank you again for your review! In case there's anything else you'd like to share about your time with us, do let us know at feedback@printful.com!

ehhDGE Apparel

Printful is TRASH! Your customers will COMPLAIN!

BEWARE - Most of the positive reviews are probably sellers who have never actually ordered samples. Do yourself a favor and order samples first.

I made the mistake of building an entire store and uploading my designs. I spent weeks getting it perfect. Prior to launching I decided to order some samples.

Not only did the samples take WEEKS to arrive, (which would probably piss of my future customers) but they were GARBAGE.

There is no Quality Control at the Printful offices. 60% of my samples were damaged. Yes I repeat... 60%!! Bleeding, breakage, partial prints, not enough ink, parts of images missing, cracking.

Who in their right mind makes a mistake while printing and thinks it is ok to send it out to the customer this way????

If you want high quality garments. Printful is NOT that company. Do yourself a favor and read the negative comments first. Go with another printer!!!

VinceTaj

UPDATE: 24 hours after fulfillment was promised and no movement. The new customer service rep was unaware there were any problems and nothing had been flagged for review or production.

ORIGINAL: Great software, lousy fulfillment. We have used Printful several times this year for several hundred shirts. Their integration, set up, software, etc. is all amazing. It just works like it should. The problem is with fulfillment. For the holiday season we had several orders placed on hold for issues. When the issues were resolved, Printful just left them on hold. Several chats, emails and calls later — still on hold. Customer service rep couldn't tell us why. She also wasn't sure how to fix it. These customers won't be. getting their shirts in time for the holidays. Also, out of 100 holiday-season orders, we have had five customers sent shirts by other designers. By the time we could get a photo from the customer (Printful's request), the shirts reordered, etc., these customers too will no longer have them in time for the holidays. To the customers, we dropped the ball, not the transparent provider. So, no matter how good the software and set up is, if the customer service and fulfillment behind it falls apart, you need to find another print-on-demand provider.

PappasPostMarket

Unbelievably bad customer service.
Wanted to expedite production of 2 orders because of a glitch in their system and the customer service rep was not being helpful at all and was blaming me.
Additionally, a customer of mine never received an order that was supposed to arrive more than a week ago and each rep gave me different excuses (pre-typed corporate answers mostly)

Whimsiree™

Such a disappointing company to work with. Lots of printing issues, weird residue that shows up on lots of the products, massive delays (mostly coming from NC), and TONS of delays due to "restocking" -- we're talking like TWO WEEK delays just for restocking. Will no longer be using this company.

MySpecialityInk

Not a good choice for a business integration. They do not always update out of stock items, leaving customers guessing why fulfillment is taking so long. There integration with Zakeke is not well thought out. They allow customers to place orders with images much too small and with non-allowable content. They do not inform the store of this, so again it seems as though there is a delay of fulfillment when there is actually no intent to fulfill. Their product is cheap. The shirt sizes run small and the print is not full. Within a few washes it will bleed out.

maziexpress

I have been using printing for the past 4 months... the quality of prints decrease overtime. The designs on shirts are terribly printed it’s always crooked and extremely small on bigger shirt. You would think that the design will be printed bigger for big shirts because we design on medium shirts, but they don’t. Customers constantly want refunds due to prints not being accurate like picture. Don’t let me get started with trying to contact them smh. I always call but NEVER get an answer or call back. Don’t bother with this company. They’re horrible. I’ll be switching back to my regular local tshirt printing companies.

SNS OUTLET

this is the worst company i have ever used! do not use printful to do any of your prints!!!! please save yourself the headache and never use this terrible terrible terrible company!!!!!!