Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

American Morale Operation

The wait times have just become horrible. It has made me look extremely bad as a seller and lost clients. I've had to respond to so many messages and some not pleasant from some clients or now former clients. I understand the virus delay but a month plus is just absurd. I have another company on my site that does the same drop ship for me. They have been shipping on a normal time frame since it all + their pricing on tees is way lower then printful allowing you to actually make something, and their shipping is way lower. That itself is another dowside of printful is their shipping prices are off and cost our clients if not yourself the little but of leftover their is to make. Only reason I haven't made the full switch is which i will give credit to printful is their platform is a bit superior and they offer sleeve printing. Although at this point I may just have to pull the plug on printful it is just ridiculous. I would prefer to stay on if they could get back to pre rona status, but if this goes on another month i'm done. I can no longer stay on and continue to damage our image over this massive issue by printful. At this point I should just go to a local ship and print on demand that way. Way to many orders waiting in que not even in the printing stage, and it's not like this is a shipping issue. This is a massive fulfillment issue right now.

June 5, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We are sorry to hear that the fulfillment delays are creating a negative experience for you, but I hope we can improve it moving forward! I want to assure you that we are working as fast as we can to fulfill all orders and we understand the importance of timely fulfillment and delivery.

Given the unusual circumstances we are enduring with Covid-19, some of our fulfillment facilities were operating at limited capacity with fulfillment teams working on a voluntary basis and due to an increase in order volume, fulfillment delays can still be expected for the time being. We hope to return to our regular fulfillment times soon as we are hiring more production staff and upscaling our fulfillment equipment. We are still providing our current estimated fulfillment timeframes on this page https://www.printful.com/covid-19 (the estimates are subject to change).

Regarding our prices - we thank you for your feedback on this and we'll take it into account! We do review the costs of our products, shipping, as well as other services regularly and lower them whenever possible. Our product prices help cover various features on our site and the free integrations we offer, but we also understand the importance of customer-friendly and affordable pricing and try to find ways how to make our products more cost-effective.

These are difficult times many businesses and industries are going through and we are doing the best we can to fulfill your orders as quickly as possible to continue providing our services to our users. We recognize that longer fulfillment times may not be ideal for some users, but we are doing our best to catch up with the order volume and normalize the situation.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

PoorRichKids

wait times for products can be ridiculous if you order something from their US depo and you are based over seas or vice versa.

I have customers waiting almost 2 months on orders. printful are taking way more orders then they can handle at the moment.

May 27, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate hearing from you! We are very sorry to hear that some orders have not arrived yet! I definitely understand that this is not a pleasant occurrence and I hope that we can improve your time with us moving forward!

Our fulfillment is experiencing delays due to Covid-19 and we recommend referring to our up-to-date estimated fulfillment timeframes right here: https://www.printful.com/covid-19. We are working as fast as possible to ship out all orders, but production delays are expected for the time being. Additionally, deliveries can also experience some delays as various Covid-19 restrictions and limitations are still in place across the world which are affecting cargo travel between locations.

We understand that encountering these delays is not pleasant and we hope the production and delivery timeframes normalize soon. It is important to us that we provide a timely and high-quality service to our users and we are working diligently to return back to our regular fulfillment timeframes.

We will follow up with you via email on your order as well!

NXN

One of my customers sent pictures of the shirt they received with STAINS. During the COVID-19 pandemic you would think they would go the extra mile to make sure their products are SAFE for consumers. Really sad because I never had any issues with them in the past.

May 21, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very sorry that there was a quality issue with the received item!
Items arriving with stains is certainly not up to our quality standards and should not be an expected condition of the product. The product should not have passed through our quality check in this condition and we sincerely apologize this occurred. I see our team has assisted with a resolution for this error and we really thank you for reporting this situation to us.

I'm sure that future items will arrive in great condition, but in case you have any questions or concerns about the product quality or anything else, please let us know at support@printful.com anytime!

SWFstore

It’s so sad this App used make me a crazy amount of money, but now I’ve had to deal with so many refunds because fulfillment can go from 2 weeks min to a month not including the shipping which gives customers no hope. Of all the printing apps they are hit the worse by Covid 19 by far even with it settling down now.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been great, but hope we can improve it moving forward.

Unfortunately, the global pandemic has also hit CA and NC, which is where we have two of our fulfillment locations and the government has issued the "Safer from Home" orders, which means that we've had to limit our production at these facilities and distribute incoming orders to our other (MX and EU) facilities, as well as look for backup facility options.
You can see our latest Covid-19 updates and fulfillment estimates here: https://www.printful.com/covid-19

The carriers we work with have also reported seeing delivery delays across the entire industry, as this global pandemic is affecting everyone.

We're doing the best we can to ensure that all of our customer orders still get fulfilled in a timely fashion and that every issue that's presented to us is quickly assessed and met with a solution, keeping the health of our employees, as well as our customer businesses in mind, we'll weather this crisis together!

I also recommend checking out our advice on how to handle this crisis as an online business owner on our blog: https://www.printful.com/blog/covid-19-and-online-stores/
And on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vYp4iBq4UE

If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

- Vita

Crowned With Grace Boutique

I have had a really poor experience with this company, from long shipping times (though I paid for 3-7 days; I am waiting still up to a month for one of my items) to poor communication (the chat is always disabled and when i am able to reach someone, there seems to be a disconnect or miscommunication about what I am asking. Even with a simple inquiry (where are my items? When Can I expect them? Why was I charged for shipping?) On top of that they have just discontinued an item that I have just purchased a sample of and pushed to my store. So basically all of this run around trying to place an order and actually receive it, was for nothing as the item has now been discontinued. I don't know, for such a huge brand, I guess I expected more. Disappointed.

May 13, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear that your experience with us hasn't been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

Due to the global situation with Covid-19, also our fulfillment facilities are affected. As some of our facilities are working at limited capacity and we are seeing a larger order volume, the fulfillment timeframes have extended. We kindly recommend following our Covid-19 related updates as well as the estimated fulfillment timeframes for our products on this page https://www.printful.com/covid-19. Additionally, because the pandemic is affecting industries across the globe, delivery delays are also expected. We are working diligently to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible!

Regarding an item being discontinued - we understand that having an item discontinued is not a pleasant occurrence and it is a tough decision to discontinue an item for us as well. Products can be discontinued due to low demand, quality or stock issues, and by discontinuing such products, we can work on adding better items in the future.

I also wanted to note that I am very sorry to learn that you have encountered some communication difficulties with our customer support team. It is important that our team provides correct and complete information to all your inquiries, and we will be review the quality of the interactions you've had with our team to ensure our standards of quality are met.

Thank you again for your review, we appreciate learning about your experience with our services and how we can improve! I will follow-up with you via email shortly in regards to your order as well as the communication with our customer service team!

Bikini J

I havent rated the app all the way. So far its pretty good about integrating products, havent had an order yet to see what the customer thinks about it. When all this happens I will give my rating then.

May 7, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
We're also happy to see that you've chosen us as your trusted drop-shipper.

If you have any questions or concerns about how something works, don't hesitate to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com! :)

- Vita

SK Elite

I expected a better informative process of their production. They vary information to benefit the process in which they work. No interface to clearly state information to clients who are waiting 2 or more weeks on fulfillment. Needs to get a situation where they are able to inform clients of delays and also consumer.

May 1, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that there have been some issues with the information we provide!
We update our site and our users as soon as we can about any new changes or updates. Especially during the situation with Covid-19, we post all of our fulfillment and other related updates on this page https://www.printful.com/covid-19 and we kindly recommend following this page for the most up-to-date information. Sometimes we might have to make immediate decisions which would help with order production based on the dynamic of the situation, but we would notify our users as early as possible about any changes that might affect them.

We do thank you for your feedback and we agree that timely and proper information is imperative to the communication between us and Printful users, and we will continue providing prompt updates about our services and any changes moving forward.

If you have any questions or anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com.

Rakked Energy

The installation and integration with Shopify is easy and without any problems. However, the waiting times for fulfillment and shipping is WAY too long (5- 7 working days for fulfillment and another 6 days for delivery) you can forget the 2-4 days for fulfillment as it seems the maximum is the norm. If you sell in Germany after a week of waiting the customer will most likely cancel the order and request a refund as he /she would perceive your shop as a fraud, will not buy in your store again and will leave a negative feedback. German customers will simply not accept to wait 2 weeks for their product to be delivered. Add to that public holidays and you can end up with almost 3 weeks of delivery times. That's a no-no in Germany.

April 17, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! Our fulfillment timeframe is 2-7 business days for apparel items and 2-5 business days for non-apparel products. Although we'll definitely try to fulfill your orders as soon as possible, we ask to consider the full fulfillment timeframe when submitting an order. Of course, we are working toward faster fulfillment as we understand that it is important to receive products in a timely manner. The delivery time will depend on the delivery option you select.
Additionally, we ask to take into account the current situation with Covid-19 (see our FAQ here: https://www.printful.com/covid-19), as some delays in fulfillment (depending on the product and fulfillment location) and delivery are expected currently. We hope for your understanding during this time and we hope to return to faster fulfillment and delivery times very soon!

If you have questions concerns about an order (its fulfillment or delivery), definitely let us know at support@printful.com, so we can take a closer look at the status of it!

Will_E_shop

Logged in to Printful found a notification that some products require a P65 warning in California. I was told We are to add it to the products. How am I supposed to know what chemical they use in the items ahead of time? Second Why don't they just update the templates to accommodate this issue. Very frustrating. I am considering other options. Items I have received are good quality.

April 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! More information about the Proposition 65 warning and the concerning products can be found in this FAQ https://www.printful.com/faq/products/340-what-is-proposition-65-and-how-does-it-affect-me-.
Since this specific warning refers to orders being shipped to California, it can't be included with the products when pushing them from Printful to your Shopify store, because the user decides whether they will be selling to customers in California or not. You can consider including a disclaimer on Proposition 65 in the product descriptions, but the warning will also be present on the packing slips for orders which are going to California and include any of the concerning products.

If you have any further questions or concerns on this, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com!

Kiss My Fancy

I would not recommend this app. Printful supposedly inspects the items prior to shipment, but in my case it does not appear that was done. Had a customer not reached out to me it would have cost me more money to correct future orders. I reached out to printful and they refuse to provide refunds for the orders affected. The graphic had a white line to the right of the design which if quality reviewed they would have known that it was obviously not apart of the design. Customer service seems to stick to a script and does not seem to look at the bigger picture when it comes to making things right. They have certainly lost any potential business I could have sent their way. I wish I could post an image of my tee here...

Update 3/3/2020

Zana reached out to me and made amends.

“Hi there,

Thank you for your response!

Thank you for confirming the orders! I have processed refunds for the affected items in these orders and you will find them in your Billing section in Printful (Printful dashboard -> Billing). You can either withdraw the money from the wallet or keep it as account balance toward the next orders.”

April 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear that there was an issue with the printed items!
Our quality control team will review each item before it is shipped out, however, the actual product and the actual print quality is reviewed to make sure that the product is in great condition. The contents of the actual print may not be reviewed and we cannot guarantee that details within the design will be noticed if the print matches the uploaded print file. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the user to upload print-ready files and make sure that there are no unwanted details included in them, as they will be printed during fulfillment. Of course, in case we do have concerns about the contents of the design, we would reach out and confirm with you.

I see that you have been in contact with our team about this issue, but I will personally follow-up with you and assist with resolving the situation, and I hope we can make your time with Printful more positive!