Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Mashu Mashu

Great quality but getting in touch with their customer service is a nightmare! One of our top selling products has had issues with not coming out correctly for the past few weeks, resulting in unhappy customers, and it's been almost a month since this whole ordeal started. Plus, they take so much money per print it's insane! For that price you'd expect better customer service.

That said, Jorge there has provided good service, but the design team is totally MIA. Disappointed with that for what we're paying...

Bloom E Boutique

Great variety of product options, and an easy to use service, but products are priced way too high.

Tripsupply

Really needs to work with shopify to make adding design variants easier. If I wasnt so bored and frustrated with that one aspect I would proabably give these guys 5/5. Great quality shirts.

Finding Vino

Easy to make cool products but high costs make it impossible to make sales

Jane Jean

Loved how easy it was to design a shirt. However, shipping/processing took forever and one of my samples was messed up. It had faded letters from someone else's design near the bottom of the shirt, like my shirt had been laid on top of someone else's shirt that wasn't dry or something :-/ Very frustrating. I tried printful on a trial account (laura's t's) before using it on my real online store. I'd hate for a customer to received messed up shirts when my sample was messed up to start with.

Ektees

Slow shipping, no returns, and they messed up a sample order already

Ammo Athletic

Awesome concept (no inventory), easy to integrate and quality breadth of products to choose from.

The mockup design/upload process has been problematic for us at times (we're perfectionists), requiring some re-work and a lot of back and forth with Printful support. They've generally been ok to deal with, but the process can be slow.

We'd also like to see more products added to the mockup generator...currently, this only includes certain shirts and no hats (which require a 3rd party generator and some guesswork)

If you're looking for an easy way to add a lot of new products to your store, Printful is definitely worth checking out.

Clowncoffinsart

When you upload your art for your online store, you have to create another template for a manual order. You are doing twice the work Plus you have to create different template for shirt sizes! Hoping they can follow Printify's easy to use system of creating products

Drop Anchor Apparel

I like this a lot, but if I could change one things it would be the product options. I can't add hats or leggings to my store. If I could do that I would rate it 5 stars for sure.

Island Fever

I think this is good and very convenient but could be better. I do not see a way to print on the back side of a shirt or the sides. It would also be good to be able to print labels for those that have private label businesses. Having the option to contact the printer and letting them know exactly what and how we want it to look like, would be a great help in the meantime.

I'm new to this but I also did not see a way to provide our own packaging and hang tags. I guess I could buy them and have them sent here first? If someone could reach out and let me know what the options are that would be great.

Last but not least, I think you could use different images for the T shirts. The wrinkled shirt looks horrible and some of the models do not fit their shirts very well. I think you can sell more of the other shirts once you get better images. That's probably why the first two are the popular choices right now.