Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Blac Rhino Co

The site is great with the mock ups however they don't do all branding like some company's, you can only have your tag in a tag less item. Customer services sucks the people are nice when they decide to email you back my items have been on hold over a week and they have not given me any up dates. I have no idea of the quality because my sample orders are still on hold which sucks. I suppose aside from all of that its great.

Selu Alofipo Fine Art

Honestly, I am conflicted. I am very pleased with the customer service and have felt they truly have a genuine interest to make their customers happy. I have also been quite pleased with how easy their dashboard is. However, my major concern is with the quality of their leggings. I have ordered several samples and the print quality looks fantastic. I was also quite pleased with the quality of the material. The paramount issue involves two things......
1). the stitching along the crotch area doesnt seem to hold very well. 3 out of the six samples we ordered is already starting to come undone after wearing only once.
2). The lining inside the legging is white and shows through any legging that has a dark color (most especially on the black color).

To be fair, I haven't addressed the issue with them just yet. But I will be contacting them in the morning. I wish their customer service was more readily available as they seem to only stay open from 10:00 am - 5:00 (MST). I am hoping they will have a resolution to this problem.

Skull Jewelry Rocks

It's a decent app I still don't understand why it wants to sync all my products and get involved with other aspects of my store. Print stuff, that's all I want quit asking me to sync my other products. it's annoying.

Ignite Liberty

I love the idea and I was stoked to use the service, but with the company being located in CA it's a tax nightmare. If you operate as an LLC and use Printful be prepared to pay an yearly $800 fee to CA if 25% of your sales come from Printful.

Jawn Street Wear

you claim to have beanies and flat caps and such but i never get the option to add them to my store which is really disappointing. as much as i love using your platform. ALSO i dont get a side view on my legging which means now i have to pay extra for photo shoots so people can see my merchandise.

Dbha

There have been a couple of products that our customers received that were cut off, however, we are doing the best we can at our new e-commerce business and Printful has been a huge part of it for us. We are thankful for the service that Printful has provided us. We like to think that the people at Printful put as much time and effort into making great products as we have designing the products that we sell. Although we haven't heard personally from the Printful team, we appreciate the time they take to create our products for us. It is a bit pricey as far as making a profit goes, which is something I'd consider looking into before using the app. But over-all our experience so far has been good. Thanks to the Printful team! Keep it up!

Mashu Mashu

Great quality but getting in touch with their customer service is a nightmare! One of our top selling products has had issues with not coming out correctly for the past few weeks, resulting in unhappy customers, and it's been almost a month since this whole ordeal started. Plus, they take so much money per print it's insane! For that price you'd expect better customer service.

That said, Jorge there has provided good service, but the design team is totally MIA. Disappointed with that for what we're paying...

Bloom E Boutique

Great variety of product options, and an easy to use service, but products are priced way too high.

Tripsupply

Really needs to work with shopify to make adding design variants easier. If I wasnt so bored and frustrated with that one aspect I would proabably give these guys 5/5. Great quality shirts.

Finding Vino

Easy to make cool products but high costs make it impossible to make sales