Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

The Tshirt Therapist

I primarily use this app to create all my T-shirts and other products. I love the personalized labels that is delivered with my product. I would be nice if the offered multiple colors for ALL products, especially the tote bags.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion- we truly appreciate it!
Whenever we can, we try adding more products to our catalog, so hearing what our customers want is very important in this process.

Let us know if you have any other suggestions or feedback at feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you!

-Lauma

3D Physique

Good customer service. Had an issue with one of my products but they handled it in a timely and professional manner.

August 18, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review- we truly appreciate it!

To easily add the products to your store, we would recommend using our product push generator. Go to your Printful Dashboard> Stores, click "Add product". You can find a step by step instructions in this link here https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014007480-How-do-I-configure-and-sync-my-Shopify-products- .

If you need any further help with adding your products or anything else, please reach out to our support team at support@printful.com We'll be glad to assist you!

-Lauma

Company Caine

The integration between Printful and Shopify has saved us so much time and effort, not just in uploaded products, but creating artwork as well with the Mock-Up Generator. Makes life so much easier!

August 6, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it.
If you have any additional feedback for us - be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com! :)

- Vita

Bliusca

Muy buena aplicacion, solo tengo una duda con respecto a la disponibilidad de camisetas blancas en europa, que no hay....y no se por que...

July 8, 2020

Estamos muy contentos de saber que estás disfrutando de nuestra aplicación! Ofrecemos camisetas blancas - consulta nuestro catálogo de productos y la pestaña "Disponibilidad" para ver qué artículos están disponibles en Europa: https://www.printful.com/es/personalizables

Esperamos que esto ayude, pero seguramente contáctanos en support@printful.com si tienes más preguntas.

CLXAPPAREL

I am a little discourage with the timeframe on the shipping my products. When my customer completed their order there was message regarding the due to COVID-19 shipping may take up to 6 weeks to get their order. I am hoping my customers won't get discourage over the long process to get their order.
I have to say so far the process of designing and getting my product up and ready is great!

June 12, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We certainly apologize for the longer fulfillment times at the moment! For some product categories we are still encountering delays in production, but we hope to catch up with the order volume soon. We also still recommend referring to the current estimated fulfillment times on our Covid-19 updates page: https://www.printful.com/covid-19. We hope to see the situation normalize soon, so we can continue providing fast print-on-demand services to our users!

We are happy to hear you enjoying the process of designing and adding products and we look forward to improving this process with more features in options in the future!

Thanks again for your review and for your patience during these unusual times! If there’s anything we can help with, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Kobra Athletics

One of the things that I love best about Printful is their product selection. The prices for shipping (which are most POD companies' Achilles Heel) is decent.

They're struggling to fulfill orders in a timely manner with everything that's going on right now, but I'll give them a pass this time for it.

They are also opening up a warehouse in Canada which should help offset some international shipping costs.

June 10, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to hear your experience with us has been mostly positive so far and we would definitely like to improve it even more moving forward!

We're happy to hear that you are liking the product selection! We hope to add more and different products to our catalog in the future, and if you have any product suggestions, be sure to let us know. It is useful for us to know what items you would like to offer in your stores, so all suggestions are welcome.

Currently, we are experiencing fulfillment delays due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpected order volume at this time, but we are upscaling our printing equipment as well as hiring more production staff. This will help us fulfill orders more quickly and return to our normal fulfillment timeframes sooner. We are working on a production facility in Canada, which will help us with managing order volume in the future as well.

We highly appreciate your understanding during this time and we hope to see the situation normalize soon, so we can continue providing our fast services to all of our users!

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Carnage Tools

Really like the app and the quality of the products were worth the cost until the pandemic started. Orders took a month to receive, the quality was crap and when argued with them about the quality they told me that for their backup facilities it was still good enough. I can't sell new products that look like they came from a donation store after 10 years of wearing and washing. Very disappointed with their customer service.

June 9, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to know that you've been having an overall positive experience with Printful, but it is saddening to hear that the situation with the pandemic has made your experience less enjoyable. I do hope we can improve it moving forward!

Since we are using printing services of back-up facilities to help us manage the order volume at this time, there might be some slight differences from the quality you might be used to when receiving products from us directly. The back-up facilities were selected based on their quality and speed to ensure that they can provide products and service which are up to our standards. I can definitely understand that it might not be pleasant to receive a product which is not the same quality and your feedback on this experience is definitely useful to us.
We also offer the option to opt out of back-up facility fulfillment in your Printful account -> Stores -> View store -> Settings -> find "Orders" under the Settings section, and uncheck the box for fulfillment at back-up facilities. With this, your orders will be routed for fulfillment to the most convenient facility from the options you have left enabled in your settings.

I see our customer service team has assisted with resolving the situation with the received order.

Thank you again for your review! We hope to return to our regular fulfillment times very soon to continue providing fast services to our users.

In case there's anything else you'd like to share about your time with us, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Devine Imaging

The app is a lot different then using online, I really cant do to much other then looking at stats. The app doesn't let you see your products.

May 13, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! If you are using the Printful app in your Shopify account, you will be able to see the products you have added from Printful to your Shopify storefront by going to the Printful app -> Products. There are more features available on the full printful.com website, such as the mockup generator, however, the Printful embedded app in Shopify provides all the necessary functions to add products to your storefront.

I hope this helps! In case you have any further questions about our app, be sure to let us know at support@printful.com anytime!

Societal

So far so good. Good customer service, Nice platform. We would give printful 5 starts except for one major - hiccup we have encountered two months in we have spotted a huge problem which we wish we spotted before. It will not apply to everyone, but most certainly to businesses who focus on selling one or five products i.e. tshirts. Read on if this is you and consider alternatives if printful do not can up with a solution to this. The Biggest draw back is that if you have a large range of designs (0ver 1000 like us) that you intend to use on say 1 product and they suddenly discontinue the product you will be in big trouble (the end of the world) as there is no way to easily replace the one products you have 1000 designs that took you two months to upload if the tshirt is discontinued. In fact if you change your mind and simply want to change the t-shirt the 1000 designs are printed on you can not. It will take months. Even worst still if you have 3 products and all are discontinued in the same month, this could then take you again months just to recreate and sync 1000 designs - it will kill your website and google will most likely blacklist you or ignor you in the future as you will have thousands of broken links. Its something that has only just occurred to us and we are worried......... Surely there must be a quick way to replace a discontinued product without having to create all 1000 products i.e. tshirts again? I think this is where for example DBH platform trumps as they offer the ability for the customer the ability to choose the product that they want the design on as opposed to the other way, but that platform is not available to us as its a private business. Like i said i dont know what we would do if the most popular tshirt we are uploading 1000 designs on gets discontinued on the printful platform, but hopefully printful will come up with a solution before then. Otherwise it maybe the end for us even before we have taken off. Or we may just have to start looking around now and migrate items to another platform. But hopefully not after all this work.

21 May 2020
Thanks for the quick response. As I said i think from reviews and my experience so far has been generally positive. The other issue that would be fixed with the above is that when products become redundant as we've found after creating 250 in the last month. My shopify site is left with lots of 404 errors. Would be good if the prihtful app created redirects as my site is new and this badly affects my listings in google. The images that get uploaded to my shopify site are also in google listing that helps attract people to the site, so when you completely and automatically make a product redundant and pull it from the store along with the images this is not good. Better to leave the product in place so I can benefits from the pictures listed in google and let me have the opportunity to set up a redirect.

Why cant i also go straight into a discontinued product and change it within the product information section like changing a printfile. surely that would be easier and cleaner seo wise etc?

Sorry one more issue, why cant i select any alternative for my products it seems to be limited to what your system feels is the best alternatives which is not good. Its its getting it wrong in some instances?

May 13, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We really appreciate it!
I'm glad to hear you have been having a good time with our customer service and platform in general!
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on the product update functionality! As you have noted, it isn't currently possible to update the entire product (or bulk update multiple products) with a new item, in case the initial product is discontinued or if you would like to change it. This is a limitation on our end, but I can definitely understand how a feature which would allow updating the products would be useful, especially if you have many products with the same item. I have passed along your feedback about this feature to our development team for further consideration and I hope we are able to find a solution for this.

Thanks again for your input, it is definitely useful for us to know what features and products you would like to see available on our platform!

Update:

Hi, thank you for your review update!

Regarding product redirects, if products are removed from your store, it will cause a 404 error when trying to access that product in your store. Unfortunately, we can’t create redirects to a new product on our end, but you could consider checking in with Shopify support to see if something like this could be set up in your store’s admin for the products.

As for discontinued products and changing them - it is possible to change the product to a different item. This can be done by going to the Printful app -> Products -> Discontinued -> Edit -> find the discontinued variant -> click “Edit” -> click “Back to browse” in the upper left corner of the pop-up window and this will take you to the catalog where you can select a new item.

Regarding available alternatives - at the moment, not all items will have comparable alternatives or have limited alternative selection, so we are offering the closest substitutes you could use. As we are adding more products to our selection, the options for alternatives will also increase.

Thanks again for your feedback and input, we certainly appreciate it!
In case there's anything we can help with or if there's anything else you'd like to share about your time with us, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Art of Nor

Updating product specs and mockup is a breeze. Just wish they have more diversity in the poster mockups.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We are constantly working to bring even more new and diverse mockups your way, which is why we truly appreciate your feedback on this. :)

- Vita