Printful: Print on Demand , 4,296 reviews

4.6
April 3, 2021

The worst POD company if an item is lost you'll pay a refund from your pockets. If you asked for a refund from PayPal Printful will ban your account. They don't care about you even I'm a gold member I made about $8k for them each month they don't care and will ban your account.

Retro Gaming Wear
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Printful replied April 4, 2021

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear about your experience with one of your orders. We understand your frustration with the situation, however, our policy (https://www.printful.com/policies/returns) states that any claims on orders that haven't been delivered should be forwarded to us within 4 week period of the last estimated delivery date. You can contact our support team via chats, email (support@printful.com) or problem reports.
In the case of the order mentioned, the time period for such a claim had passed. Please note that we take responsibility for any packages lost in transit if the claim is submitted on time, and the policy for all of our customers is the same. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused!

If you have any additional information or suggestions, please reach out to us directly via feedback@printful.com

March 15, 2021

The worst company ever. I ordered some products and they weren't delivered to my house although they said delivered. I contacted USPS and complained about it. I have a front porch camera so NOBODY came to deliver the packaged. (Package was not stolen, it wasn't not delivered here period) Prinful asked me for proof of USPS, so I had to go and ask for an email so they could send the order again. (we are talking about a $50 order) I finally got the USPS email stating all the information and forwarded to Printful. They replied saying they were not going to re-issue the items since they were marked as "delivered" on the tracking number. EVEN AFTER I FORWARDED THE EMAIL FROMOI USPS STATING THE ITEMS WERE LOST!!!! This company has a horrible customer service. It's them who have to deal with USPS for losing the package not the customer!!!

44drums
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Printful replied March 16, 2021

Hi there,

We partner with a variety of delivery services, which deliver shipments across the world and we trust these carriers to provide us with accurate delivery updates.
If the package was marked as delivered by the carrier, but you have not received it, we suggest reaching out to the carrier for more details on its delivery. You can see our FAQ on this here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014066339-what-happens-if-a-package-wasn-t-delivered-to-my-customer-but-the-tracking-states-that-it-was-

Regarding your particular order, I see that you are currently in direct communication with our support team and I hope that we can come to a solution that works for you!

Edited March 11, 2021

It has bugs, importing the wrong retail price from Shopify, and even directly from the website with manual orders. Happened twice on a total of 3 orders. I ended up paying the customs fee 4 times the real price for my last sample-order! I tried to cancel an order which was not yet printed, they told me it was not possible because it was going to be shipped "right now", and if I ask to cancel my order they would not refund the money paid, in reality, the day after it still wasn't printed yet... what a SCAM!?
Customer service giving random replies just to tell something, instead of replying to the specific questions asked to resolve the problems created by their staff. If you order commercial samples they will not declare the products as samples, so the customs will charge you the full retail price, instead of the discounted and regular price. But yeah... then they kindly reply to negative reviews in here, like nothing happened, again! We are going to move all our products to another POD as you clearly showed no interest in keeping your customers and fixing these serious problems you have with your Shopify integration.
I see other people complaining about the same exact problem in here, but you don't care at all about us. NOT RECOMMENDED!
Even the customs told us that this is not a trustable service.

Labyrinthine Crew
Switzerland
Printful replied March 11, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review! I’m sorry to hear that you have experienced multiple issues with your orders.

I see that you are currently in direct communication with our support team to investigate the situation with your orders and provide more information! I hope we can improve your time with us moving forward.

UPDATE:
Regarding your order, upon taking a closer look at the communication + investigation you had with our team, we see that the value entered for the products was the default retail price. As for your concerns relating to customs fees, shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors based on the product itself: https://www.printful.com/faq/taxes-and-fees-sub/77-who-pays-the-customs-duties-taxes-

Please note that you are able to cancel any orders that have not started the production process. If your order is already being fulfilled, we would not be able to cancel it.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you! Please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com if you have any additional questions or anything else.

- Elina

March 4, 2021

I purchased some samples on this app at a discounted rate. When the cosignment arrived in my country 3 weeks later, Fedex contacted me for payment of duty and taxes at which point I realised that the invoice Printful had declared to customs was not for the amount I had paid but for the marked up values which meant I was being quoted duty up to 3 times the value of the amount I had paid. Fedex advised that in order to resolve the matter i needed to get in touch with the supplier for resubmission of the commercial invoice. Needless to say my attepts to log a query with Printful were not handled with common courtesy. I communicated with 2 agents via live chat who all said there was nothing they could do to assist. I was informed that the only thing I could do was wait for the goods to be returned to the U.S ofwhich a refund was also not an option. I plan to delete the app once the issue is resolved and definetly would not recommend this app to anyone.

FB LUXURY FASHION
South Africa
Printful replied March 5, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear your experience with Printful has not been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

When setting your retail prices or manually editing them, keep in mind that customs agencies often calculate duties/fees based on the declared retail price. The commercial invoice indicates the retail prices of the products.

I understand that customs fees may be frustrating and complicated at times. We would not be able to predict customs fees as it depends on each countries specific laws and we are not in any connection to those. It's the responsibility of the recipient to pay these fees, you can find more information on this here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014066159-Who-pays-the-customs-duties-taxes-

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you! In case there's anything else you'd like to share about your experience with us or if you have any questions, surely let us know at feedback@printful.com we'd love to hear from you!

February 25, 2021

They have too many overpriced items. For example, I would find a hat that cost £10, which is a fair price, but then would be charged £4 for adding my logo, another £4 for VAT, an additional £4 for shipping and so on. This would eventually leave the price of a average quality hat costing £30 meaning that i have to charge higher. This makes no sense, until they can fix their ridiculous high pricing and 2 week shipping i would consider using something else before using.

TRL Clothing
Time spent using app: 6 months
Printful replied February 26, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with us!

Regarding our product pricing, we definitely understand that price plays a major role if you're a business owner. And I simply wanted to note that there is a complexity of things behind our pricing that our customers who are running successful businesses are willing to pay for - it's not only the high-quality products, but easy to use integrations with e-commerce, 24/7 support team, and more.
However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

February 17, 2021

I wanted to love printful but a month to ship a cup is just way too long. No customer will wait for that and this will not work if you sync your Etsy shop. Customers on Etsy will not wait that long but they can't ever give you a better time. So I am wondering if the mugs are processed in China for that long to get it shipped to anyone.

Designs By Wildside
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Printful replied February 18, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We’re sorry to hear your experience with us hasn’t been the most positive.

Covid-19 has affected the whole industry and we understand how frustrating these longer shipping times are. I understand that encountering delays is not pleasant at any time, however, we want to assure you we are doing everything we can to deliver the ordered products to you or your customers as quickly as we can. Note that the tracking links take longer than usual to update. The overload of shipments in distribution centers means carriers are slower to register and ship your orders. We have provided more information on shipping delays on our Fulfillment Updates page, please see it here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates.

Our White Glossy Mugs are fulfilled in the USA, Australia and Europe. Our system automatically routes the order to the fulfillment center that can fulfill the order the most efficiently based on product and stock availability, a destination address, and other factors.

Please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com if you have any additional questions or anything else. We'd love to hear from you!

February 17, 2021

Too long shipping time or sometimes nothing at all. First it was ok... but the longer you work with it the less the care.

BERPIA
Belgium
Time spent using app: 4 months
Printful replied February 17, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

Indeed, at this time there can be delivery delays. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to influence delivery times and we understand that delivery delays are not pleasant. We are seeing the situation slowly improve and I hope we return to normal delivery times soon!
I recommend following our Covid-19 and production-related updates on this page: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates.

We would really like to help you out and fix any problems that have occurred so you can have a better experience using our services moving forward! Please feel free to reach us at feeback@printful.com if you have any additonal comments or questions.

February 10, 2021

This is the first time I am writing a negative review about an app, but this is truly ridiculous.
An order for a product went through and looked like it would be fulfilled normally. A full week later, the literal latest the product should have been shipped out, I get a notification that the item is out of stock and the order cannot be fulfilled. When contacting the support they said that I should send the customer a substitute product, WHICH IS NOT WHAT THEY ORDERED. They continued saying that I should remove the product as visible on my store WHICH THEY SHOULD HAVE WARNED BEFORE THE ORDER OCCURED. There is no way that Printful does not know that they are going to be out of stock of a product, yet they issue no warning and expect us to send customers products that they did not order. Printful's integration is extremely easy which is what makes the app attractive initially, but they clearly could not care less about their customers.

Astroduck Apparel
Printful replied February 11, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we truly appreciate it!

The current situation with pandemic has caused some stock shortages industry-wise, we are continuously communicating with our stock suppliers. We are also unable to keep all the stock in our facilities and some items are ordered on demand, which may add to the stock delays or cases when the items become unavailable unexpectedly. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and we will definitely look into a better way of communicating this with our customers in the future!

Regarding your order, I see you have been in direct communication with our support team, and the problem has been resolved.

If you have any additional feedback or questions, please reach us at feedback@printful.com. We'd love to hear from you!

January 31, 2021

The worst of the worst. Very bad customer service. 4 out of 5 initial clients were completely disgusted by the time taken to fulfill their purchases. In a couple of cases almost 14 weeks to deliver. In another case, the product simply never arrived. One client received the package that had been opened. Simply pathetic. Do not buy the subscription plan.

ALULFE Brands
Mexico
Time spent using app: 10 months
Printful replied January 31, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with the orders. Please know that with every issue we urge you to reach out to our support team to get the situation resolved, including opened package which shouldn't have happened - support@printful.com
Our fulfillment time hasn't increased as per our update page (https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates), however, right now we are seeing global shipping delays that affect all online orders but we are working with our carriers on a solution for this. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

If you have any other concerns or suggestions, please check in with us at feedback@printful.com

January 30, 2021

Not worth the subscription plan, not efficient, and when I explained I was moving to a new provider didn't even attempt to ask if they could keep my business. The production times just seem to get longer and longer, I was told my order was printed and sitting waiting to have some review it, its now been 4 days since it was printed. I found Printify to be a more efficient, customer friendly, and responsive service, not to mentioned MUCH better pricing. I've had 11 orders already completed (with Printify) and in transit or delivered in the time I'm still waiting for a face mask from Painful to be reviewed for quality control.

Abby's Apothecary Co
Printful replied January 31, 2021

Hi! Thank you for your review.
We're sorry to hear that you have had such an experience. Our fulfillment times depend on various factors in the fulfillment process - the products (are they in stock or do we need to order more stock since we are stock-on-demand), the print (if there is more than one print, the garment will have to be printed more than one time), the fulfillment center's capacity. Our estimated fulfillment time is 2-7 business days for most products but we are always working on shortening this. We have checked in with our fulfillment team in regards to your order in hopes to get it out as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know at feedback@printful.com!