Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Nerrrdy.com

Since "location" feature was introduced I have to fulfill all warehouse products manually just because I use printful and other fulfilling solutions simultaneously.
It was semi-automatic before update, but not any more. Developer basically ignored all feedback and there will be no solution for the problem in the near future.
Also "location" feature were activated without any warning or consent, this feature ruined all shipping profiles and created a mess in the store, I had to spend hours fixing everything.

Piketo

I ordered a sample and received a really badly printed product. It was not centered and hunchback to the left. How can that happen? I do not have to attach the image of the product, but I would like you to see it

Ruthless Retail

What a joke! Don’t buy anything from these people unless you don’t care about your business and like piss poor products. Ordered 2 hats complete garbage.

Liberty Minded

WHAT A HASSLE!!! WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS. EVER.
Printful is constantly running out of variants of products that I have in my store, has very pricey products AND shipping, and also REFUSED TO PRINT MY PRODUCTS frequently over the DUMBEST possible copyright infringement fears when there is clear parody and other, similar products exist all over the market. As examples, they are too afraid to print the Facebook logo and spoof parody cartoon that looks similar to Dora the Explorer. On top of all that, fulfillment is slow. Printful has decent quality printing, but, no thanks, it's not worth the COST. I am DONE. Good riddance! Save your time, find another manufacturer.

Natural State Supply Co.

They took away the option to manually fulfill in addition to send to Printful. Horrible update. It's not good if you keep some inventory and send some out for fulfillment.

DIRT & GLORY

Extremely slow fulfilment time (more than 11 days!) Our test order has been marked as "Printing" for the last 11 days, they promised it would be fulfilled and shipped last Friday. Now they have told us that they have to print it again due to an error at their end and that it will be fulfilled soon!?! With the delivery time on top, an order with Printful will take nearly 3 weeks. Slow and unreliable. Not recommended!

Wolf Clan Fitness

This company has a very long lead time. If you want your customers to experience fast and reliable service then i would suggest staying away from this company, typically the lead time is about 1-2 weeks before they ship out the order. Very disappointing and i'm sure there are better options out there.

TOKYO DREAM | 東京夢

Printful sent the wrong product to one of my customers due to a bug in their order placement system, where the preview mockup image didn't match the print image that was used. They refused to refund me despite this flaw in their software, so I'm now reviewing new suppliers. The automatic fulfillment feature isn't worth the poor customer service.

OldandGoldShop

Ordered a sample to see the quality of shirt. Boy it has been more than 1 week since I placed the ordered and it's still waiting for fulfillment. They think they can get away with horrible service because they are popular now? Contacted customer support and didnt hear back anything from them. Horrible, horrible. On the bright side, I haven't published my store under their fulfillment. In fact, they delayed the publish of my store because it takes forever to order a sample. Will use Teescape instead.

Carving Social Club

Worst support ever. Nobody can help you out, they just keep sending video tutorials. But nobody, after 5 attempts, can help you install everything properly. We finally managed to have it working, and now we found out they have the worst delivery system ever. Items don´t arrive on time or directly just don´t arrive. And if you try and contact them for shipping issues they just want your clients to find out what has happened, instead of them taking care of the problem. Incredible. Don´t waste your time, very unprofessional. Not what we expected.