Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

WRDS & WSDM

This is an update to my previous review:

The Printful customer service team really restored my faith in them again and dealt with my complaint effectively and professionally. I've read some negative comments regarding Printful's customer service, so didn't have high expectations, however, it was fantastic! I received my ordered samples and the prints came out perfect!! I hope that all of my future orders will carry the same level of quality print! Once this has been proved I will give a full 5* review!

Thank You Printful.

The Printful integration and ease of use are amazing, as is the quality of the their t-shirts. Unfortunately this is where it ends. I'm a new business and have already experienced issues with print quality that have made me lose confidence in this Company. My sample orders of simple white text, printed onto black and navy shirts are gritty, rough and not pure white (the shirt is actually visible through the ink). I've recently placed one of my first customer orders and the print quality on the hoodie is completely embarrassing (I've had to give a refund). Printful customer service have told me the the print would look 'Vintage' because the hoodie is not 100% cotton! I am very disappointed and will have to consider looking for a new supplier, as Printful seem unable to cope with recent demand (due to Covid) and my business will suffer as they are outsourcing other printers (they've even recently stopped sample orders). I had another order sit waiting for fulfilment for 8 days, which is not acceptable. Printful will ruin me before I've even had the chance to establish myself. Finally, the cost of items once VAT and shipping are added on is just a no go! There will never be any profit to be made and there is no way I will increase my prices to accommodate this with the low level print quality being produced. The only profit makers here are Printful!! Mockup Generator is the best and very simple to use.

April 30, 2020

Update:
Hi, thank you for your updated review! I'm glad to know that we were able to assist and your samples have arrived looking perfect! We're happy to have you as part of Printful and I'm sure that there will be no issues in future orders as well :)

If there's anything we can help with, let us know anytime at feedback@printful.com!

Hi, thank you for your review! We really appreciate hearing about your experience with our services and products!
I’m glad to know you’ve had a positive time with using our integration and with the quality of shirts as well!
Since the products we offer can be different fabric blends as well as thickness, there can also be difference in how the ink adheres to the actual material and how the material influences the final look of the print. We generally recommend ordering samples to see if the actual product as well as the print result is what you are looking for.

As for VAT and shipping, these costs are not calculated into the product price and will be additional costs when checking out an order. You can take a look at our shipping costs for products on this page https://www.printful.com/shipping and read more about taxes right here https://www.printful.com/faq/taxes-and-billing.

Regarding the fulfillment times, due to the global situation with Covid-19, we are working at a reduced capacity at some of our production facilities. While we are working as fast as we can to fulfill all orders, delays can be expected. To help us manage the order volume, we are using services of other facilities, so that the orders can reach our users faster. We have also temporarily disabled the sample order option so we can prioritize regular orders and keep up with the demand. We are keeping our customers updated on our Covid-19 updates page https://www.printful.com/covid-19. These are extraordinary times for all of us and we hope to return back to our normal fulfillment times very soon.

I'll shortly follow-up with your report about the quality of the received product to further assist with resolving the situation!

Foreignspell

I wish the design would automatically push to several surfaces, but otherwise this is a miracle! File upload it easy, customer support is awesome and the products look great. I can't say for sure whether or not they are quality, but I will be ordering samples soon!

April 29, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying using the app! At the moment, designs can only be added to one product at a time, but we definitely appreciate your input on this functionality.
We hope you try out some products with your designs, we're sure the products will turn out great!

If there's anything else you'd like to share about your time with us or if you have any questions, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com! We'd love hearing from you!

Carpe Designs

Very flexible for a newbie. I have had my questions answered through chat. One improvement suggestion is while on chat to have it follow you through changing screens.

April 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!
We also appreciate your suggestion, however this should already be happening.
If you've encountered issues with how our live chat feature works, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com for help!

The GREEK HUT

It's great as of now, I'm new to Printful, so far so good. It's easy to use, but I had a hard time at first navigating between Printful and Shopify, but after a few hours, a lot of reading and training videos, I got it.

April 17, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're happy to know you are liking our platform so far! I am sorry to hear that you encountered some trouble with navigating between Printful and Shopify at first. Since these are two separate platforms, there are some actions which can only be done in Printful and some only in Shopify. It might take a moment to get used to using them both and getting familiar with all the features, but I'm glad to hear you feel comfortable using the platforms now.

In case there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know anytime at support@printful.com!

HaSh#TaG

J'aurais pu mettre la 5e étoiles mais par le prix des articles on ne ramasse pas grand choses, je n'ai pas encore tester la qualité pour vraiment en faire un rapport mais je me corrigerais si réellement le rapport qualité prix est là.

April 10, 2020

Merci d’avoir partagé votre avis avec nous! Nous sommes ravis d’avoir vous comme client Printful.
Nous avons de très hauts standards pour les produits que nous offrons sur notre catalogue et espérons que vous les aimeriez.
Il est possible de placer des commandes d’échantillon avec une remise de 20% et la livraison gratuite vers certaines destinations depuis Printful Dashboard > New order (Nouvelle commande) > Sample order (Commande d’échantillon).
Au cas où vous avez des questions complémentaires, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter sur support@printful.com!

V. H. Hess

Overall works pretty good. So far I haven't had any issue pushing devices to my store, and submitting products via the Printful dashboard lets me add the proper categories/collections and tags so that way the smart collections/tags that I created will automatically filter to the appropriate header menus (such as Tops > All-Over Hoodies) without any extra effort. I'll update a few months from now after my vaporwave/80s/90s apparel store actual launches. Thanks!

April 8, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're glad to have you with us. :)
If you encounter any questions or concerns along the way, be sure to reach out to us at support@printful.com!

SPEED RIDER

very good

Rod66

I like printful you have several possibilities to please you especially on hoodies and others it's so good

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it.
If you have any additional feedback for us, be sure to reach us at feedback@printful.com!

FatBoy Excursions

It really is a good app It covers a lot of items there's a couple pretty major items that I would like to see that make it hard to only go through them but they cover a lot of products they have a lot of helpful things on the site also. I'll definitely recommend them to other people. My only thing now is the prices they're a little bit high on some things but they do most of the work so it's not much to complain about just not a lot of profit margin you need to sell a lot or price your items extremely high. All in all though I think it's a great company great business they give you a lot of tools to help you get on your way more than some of the other ones I've seen.

March 20, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you're liking our app and our services! We are working on adding more products and features to our site, so you can definitely look forward to more options in the future.
Thank you for your feedback on our prices as well, we certainly appreciate it. We regularly review the costs of our products and features and, whenever possible, we lower them, so our users can gain more profit and/or use more funds toward building their store.

If there’s anything else you’d like to share about your time with Printful, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Al René

This app is great with adding the best customization options to each product. Just wish it offered free shipping and shoes to customize other than flip flops, and better clothing options like kin custom. Other than that I love it

January 28, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very glad to know that you have been enjoying our app and we highly appreciate your suggestions!
Currently, free shipping is only offered for sample orders, although it is possible to add products to your storefront with free shipping.
We would like to find out more about the products you would like to see available in Printful, so we'll follow up via email!