Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

The ARC Toy Store

Great App and easy to use functionality. Anyone can use this even a child. All these amazing products make for a great selection.

Bcos22

this app is easy to use and surely I enjoy using it. It would be great if able to add one more artworks on product while designing.

April 17, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
We don't currently have an ETA for an update on how adding products to your store works, but you can create and download additional product mockups in bulk here: https://www.printful.com/mockup-generator, then add them to your Shopify store directly.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns - be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com!

- Vita

KiflePods - Made in Harlem

Seamless, quick installation and connection. Excellent product synchronization. Highly recommended.

BLACK FORTUNE

J'utillise le support printfull depuis un mois maintenant et c'est vraiment simple et intuitive pour faire mes créations et le connecter à ma boutique. Superb!

Something To Wear

I had the good fortune of securing the services of Ed Herrera to create a logo for me. He far surpassed what I was looking for, and I am absolutely delighted with the end product! I can't wait to use their services for my printed apparel and mdse, if this is any indication of the professionalism and quality I'll receive. If you need a stellar logo produced fast, efficiently and totally accurate, I highly recommend Printful's services. Thank you!!

April 16, 2020

Hi, thank you for your positive review! We're so happy to hear you've had a great time working with Ed, we'll make sure to pass your message along!
We hope you try out more of our services and products, as we're happy to have you as part of our Printful-family!

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know anytime at support@printful.com!

ElPrintador

It's great. Fast, reliable... Only thing is, when I add 3 or more t-shirts in a short period of time it takes a few hours to upload the. Can you please fix it

April 14, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! I'm glad to know that your time with our app has been positive! However, I am sorry to hear you are encountering some issues with adding products. Generally, it shouldn't take that long to add products, so we will reach out to you via email to find out further details on this situation and help resolve it.

Andre Nostalgic Brown Collection

I like using Printful Awesome app only thing I like them to bring in Socks for custom prints. Overall Printful Rocks!

April 14, 2020

Hi, thank you for your kind review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying using our app!
We actually do carry socks for printing as well, see them here https://www.printful.com/custom/socks/personalized/black-foot-sublimated-socks. I hope you try out designing them!

SignagePromo

Signage is 100% Satisfied and now linking DIRECT from GREENAGE.CA to the FREE ONLINE DESIGN TOOLS Thanks :)

grindherzlifestyle

This app integration with Shopify was so easy and I enjoyed the fact that it had step by step directions when setting up your store.

theflexintexan

Excited to start my apparel brand! This app is very clean and straightforward. I am hoping they add more hat options as well.