Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Grafted Branch

Very user-friendly, and quick to learn. I would recommend to others. However, I would like to a button that would convert a graphic into black or white so as to be placed on both black and white t-shirts.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
I wanted to thank you for offering your feedback and offering this suggestion.
We are certainly looking into ways to improve our mockup generator and this sounds like a pretty cool feature.
I suggest you to submit this idea to our feature requests here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request for a community vote!

If you have any additional feedback, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

- Vita

crismaldi

es una estupenda aplicacion para una tienda de ropa , espero rentabilizar lo maximo posible todas las muñtiples opciones que ofrece

Ohriginal

Great App !
i have started my shop and i think i have found what is exactly the best partner for pod and dropshipping.
thanks guys! you rock

Raptured Clothing

I used this app to create clothing and accessories for my store and integrate with my store. I love printful

Evamac

I would recommend it to anyone who is simple and useful. You can produce any product you want on behalf of your own brand.

TRAP AND PARTY

Great integration. Not sure how to add variants without having to re-design the mockup shirt. Wish there was a way to add colors and/or sizes without having to go through the entire mockup process. Other than that, Printful has been a great way to get my brand off the ground without having to fund an inventory to start.

October 2, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback on your experience and suggestions on how we could improve the product creation process!

I wanted to let you know that we have also recently added product templates (see FAQ here: https://www.printful.com/faq/getting-started/438-what-s-a-product-template-and-how-does-it-work-) and we hope that this will also improve the product creation process for you.

If you have any additional suggestions or questions, feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you!

- Vita

Stranded On Saturday

I absolutely love Printful. It's so easy and the integration into Shopify is seamless. I love the product variety and believe the price point is reasonable.

LNDFRM

Enjoying the experience so far. Like the integration with Shopify, really seamless experience and fun too.

Psalm of Cat

Amazing App!

All PersonaliTees

User friendly! Easy to navigate. I appreciate the support and helpful tools. Will definitely recommend to other people.