Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

My Fit Watch

I use this app for my clothing brands and they are great. They keep me informed and let me know of updates and the list goes on and on so I am not going to cover all of it on here. So, I am just going to say that they are awesome. I am looking forward to the new products that they add from time to time.

Sheer Drip

I use this app to help me import shirts to my shopify store. So far i have enjoyed the web version of the app. I do wish the mobile version worked better. You're unable to really use that one to make shirts and are directed to the website.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying our services! We look forward to a long-lasting collaboration! Our mobile app version is still being developed and there should be more features added to it in the future! :)

If you have any additonal feedback or anything else, please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com!

-Lauma

Sinha Hair

This app is gold, very easy to work with, and helped my store a lot. I recommend it to anyone looking for excellent products to drop ship with own customizations.

fultshirtofy

shopify is the best there's no body like shopify out there out of a 1oo shopify get a 10000000000000000000000000000 from me thank you shopify

Samoens Red Bubble

I find it very easy to go back and forth between Shopify and Printful. The few times I've needed support, the Printful team has been fabulous.

Bday-Shirts.de

Die Einbindung klappt super. Bin sehr zufrieden bis jetzt. Die erste Bestellung kam auch schon herein.

CurioDesigns

These guys are excellent. High quality, fantastic customer service, and all round good guys and gals. I feel Printful will definitely benefit from additional products, such as all-over Polos, as well as products with more competitive pricing. Integrations work great and makes life super easy! My customers were also satisfied! Great job and love the company!

November 28, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you've had a positive time with our services, and we definitely look forward to continuing our collaboration!

- Elina

bellezaonlinemallorca

buenisimos productos y buenisima atencion al cliente,10 estrellas.contestan en seguida a la chat y te recuelven el problema en unos minutos,ademas tienen un monton de tutoriales que te esplican todo en el dettalle,muy contento.

Supersonic Boutiquee

The team is very helpful. Everything works as promised. The team is very helpful. Everything works as promised.

Shop Machine LI

They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners. They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners.