Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Magna Phi Jesus

I've used this app since the day I started months ago. I've always had issues with it though. Whether it's an issue with the order itself or items always being out of stock. I recommend this app as a fall back option not your first choice. With printful my most popular items have gone out of stock and have just never been replenished or restocked. That's so frustrating. Consider trying AOP+.

July 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing from you!
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been great, but we do hope that we can improve it moving forward.

As a print-on-demand dropshipper, we keep a relatively small stock on-site and restock a product only after you've placed an order for it. This allows us to offer cheaper product prices and a larger selection of products to you. Restocking usually takes 2-3 business days and is accounted for in the estimated fulfillment times.
We understand that sometimes these products can go out of stock with our supplies and recommend setting product alternatives to speed up fulfillment of orders that have products, which are temporarily out of stock.

Another thing we recommend is checking in with the Availability tab on each product's page in our Product Catalog, to see which product variants are in stock with us currently.

Our customer support team is also always available to help you with any issues you've encountered!

We truly appreciate your feedback and would love to hear more from you, so feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com.

DogsWhoGiveACrap

When it works the way it's supposed to, it's fantastic. Unfortunately it is unreliable.

Multiple times I've had orders that have made it through part of the fulfillment only to get lost. When this has happened, I've had to contact customer service to check on the existing item. Sometimes that fix it immediately, other times they tell me there's no issue and it takes several times to contact them. Not worth the hassle of inconsistent fulfillment.

June 28, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're truly sorry to see you've encountered these concerns with our services and I wanted to let you know that we truly appreciate your feedback, as this allows us to improve the quality of the services we offer.

We take about 2-7 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts, etc.) and 2-5 business days for non-apparel products (posters, etc.). Then you should add shipping times on top of that. You can open up the order in your Printful Dashboard to see its current status and whether it's been shipped.
This does not happen frequently, but sometimes orders can go missing in transit. If this happens, we are happy to issue a refund or a reshipment of the order, you can see more on this in our Return Policy here: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns

Feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional questions or concerns, we'd certainly love to hear from you!

SaddleupFashion

Incredibly slow shipping and processing. It took a week before they even started fulfilling my order. Products and varients constantly being discontinued. Reached out to staff and they told me that there was nothing they could do to mitigate this or fix it in the future. Too inconsistent to continue to use. Switching to TeeLaunch

June 18, 2019

Hi there, thank you for sharing your review. I’m very sorry to hear that you have encountered some issues with discontinued items. Unfortunately, sometimes products may be discontinued due to stock availability from suppliers and low customer demand. We understand that it is not a pleasant situation for you and we try to notify you as early as possible if an item is going to be discontinued. Additionally, we look into options that could be as an alternative to the discontinued item and would be overall a better product for our customers.
Our fulfillment timeframe is 2-7 business days for apparel orders and 2-5 business days for non-apparel orders, but, of course, we’ll try to fulfill your orders as quickly as possible. Shipping time will depend on the selected shipping method during checkout. Since we offer various shipping options, the delivery times will also differ.

We would like to find out more about your experience with the discontinued items and how this experience could be improved so our users could adjust better. We’ll follow up with you via email shortly, but please let us know if there’s anything we can help with by sending a message to feedback@printful.com.

- Zana

Shooter Up Aviation

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

You know how when things seem too good to be true? Welcome to Printful. Regularly expect your customers to receive misprinted items, poor print quality (not centered, poor color matching, random smeared ink), and even garments with either holes in them or tearing after 1 wash. It is embarrassing on a level that is forcing me to move away from drop shipping. If you value the face of your business- don't go this route. Invest the money to get your products made up front from a quality manufacturer and do everything yourself. By doing it that way not only can you put eyes on your products before your customers receive it, but it is also more profitable- it's just more time consuming. Trusting these people is poor business, and I guarantee you'll remember reading this if you go with them.

May 24, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing from you!
We're also sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been positive thus far, but hope that we can improve it moving forward.
We pride ourselves in the high quality products and prints we offer, which is why we are truly saddened to hear that you have experienced several quality concerns with your orders.
The issues you mentioned with print quality should not have passed our quality check.
Since all steps of the fulfillment process are done by human hand, mishaps can sometimes occur, although we do understand that is is not an excuse for sending our products with visible quality concerns.
This is why we also offer to easily submit problem reports on your orders, in case you have encountered an issue with the order, so we could assist you as fast as possible.

Our products should also not develop holes after the first wash, that is certainly not to be expected.
We'll follow up with your last problem report for some additional details and hope that we can assist you with these concerns!

Savage Mane Beard Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

If you care at all about the quality of products going to your customers, I wouldn't recommend this service. Quality control just isn't there. Especially on embroidery, lots of customer complaints, lots of refunds. Orders will be put on hold for no reason creating longer wait times for your customers. Not good all around when consistency matters to you. My advice, unless you're running a dropship only website, bite the bullet and carry inventory so you KNOW that what your customers are getting meets your standards.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered some quality concerns with the products we offer.
I would like to assure you that we do have a quality check for all orders that are fulfilled at our facilities. Our graphics team also tries to review all of the graphics you submit on orders and if they spot any potential issues with them, there will be a hold placed on your order.
In such instances, you can edit the order and place it up for review, reply to us via email or reach out to us via our live chat feature to remove the hold.

We would also love to take a closer look at the issues you've encountered, so feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

Sabura

Takes more than 10 days to fufill orders. If someone wants to take business to other level, dont use this app.

Not rating 1 start because it made it easy to recover the money I have spent on the order that was not fufilled.

March 28, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review!

I'm very sorry to hear that there was a delay with the fulfillment of your order. That certainly does not sound typical and we'll make sure to look into what happened with the order here and follow up with more information. - Zana

Evans General Store 2

This app is ok, the price on the items are good but the shipping is ridiculously high. I'm going to another print company where I will be able to make a profit and actually sell items in my store

Surf Break Inc

Time spent using app About 1 year

The nice thing about Printful is that it's pretty automated and easy to add designs. However, the prices are VERY high so the margins are VERY low. Two days ago I found a place locally where I can literally make DOUBLE the profit (or at least get very close) with higher quality material AND they'll ship.

I had a sweater that I ordered 8 days ago that was supposed to go to an influencer with 419,000 followers, but since it hasn't even been shipped yet (8 days and still waiting) he will not get it in time.

Printful integrates well, but if you can't make much money, then you better sell some serious volume.

UCAN Outdoor Co.

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Normally the shirts come out well but there are plenty of times where the wrong order gets sent or I have complaints from customers about an "odor" or "chemical" smell on products. Unfortunately, this is one of the better services available.

Ronce

This is the best print on demand company for shopify, but its kind of a shame because it's not very good. I have orders from exactly 7 days ago that have been submitted, and I have been charged for, yet they have not even began fulfillment. In addition to the embarrassingly long fulfillment times, the print quality is not always the best. In a dryer, the designs will fade after only a few washes. I am only using it now because I have no other options. I will switch as soon as I can. One thing I can say is that the app is nice and the UI is far superior than others, however i'm really not satisfied with the company itself.