Printful: Print on Demand

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

UCAN Outdoor Co.

Normally the shirts come out well but there are plenty of times where the wrong order gets sent or I have complaints from customers about an "odor" or "chemical" smell on products. Unfortunately, this is one of the better services available.

Ronce

This is the best print on demand company for shopify, but its kind of a shame because it's not very good. I have orders from exactly 7 days ago that have been submitted, and I have been charged for, yet they have not even began fulfillment. In addition to the embarrassingly long fulfillment times, the print quality is not always the best. In a dryer, the designs will fade after only a few washes. I am only using it now because I have no other options. I will switch as soon as I can. One thing I can say is that the app is nice and the UI is far superior than others, however i'm really not satisfied with the company itself.

333INC

give more info about profits and insights on business to customer, delivery sometimes drag and tracking number doesn't correlate.

T's-&-A's Tee's By Artists

I liked it till it comes to it syncing . then while im trying to figure it out ,, you keep asking mee to rate it

OsoPorto

I've used Printful for 4 years and while their Shopify integration and online interface is top notch, easy to use and far superior to their competitors, their products and service are a mixed bag. You definitely have to test individual items and stay on top of every order. Some things, like their unframed prints, are great. Other things, like their shirts, are not a quality I could comfortably charge anyone money for. Still others, like hats, are sometimes great, and sometimes bad. Their biggest struggles seem to be customer service and shipping, which have gone drastically downhill in the last year. Customer service, if for anything more than a replacement for a faulty order, often seems to have language issues in understanding details and situations, leading to days of back and forth before getting resolved or given up. Packages often take longer to deliver and seem to disappear for a day or two in the midst of tracking their progress, especially since they have switched to DHL. Orders from California are almost always good, those from North Carolina often seem to have more problems. When an order arrives faulty, they do make it up quickly with a replacement or refund. That said, these are the big guys with tons of customers. They've been around longer than their competitors and aren't going anywhere, but it feels like they keep growing and somehow never get over their growing pains. They aren't awful; they're worth using, but be sure to test each product first, and don't rely on them as your only product source.

February 22, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
The quality of our services and products is very important to us, which is why we're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been fully positive.
Our platform is constantly evolving and we take your feedback into account while we work on improvements to the services and products we offer.
We do suggest ordering product samples with your designs on them before you offer them in your store, in order to evaluate the product and print quality. This is why we offer monthly sample orders with a 20% discount and free shipping to select destinations.

Be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

- Vita

ShofarShogood

I have custom designs printed and i like the ease of use but my shirts came printed crooked. Very disappointed. How can i in good faith ask my customers to purchase crooked tees??

Shirt Nazi

Product quality is ok. I hope you never have to get in touch with anyone at Printful as they don't answer email or give you any updates. I currently have an order still showing being fulfilled that was placed 14 days ago. NO UPDATES, NO EMAIL, NO REPLY to my email asking what's going on. Customer service is a joke at best. Guess which app I'll be deleting and replacing today?

Chicago Shirts

Pricing is too high in order to make it profitable and fulfillment and shipping time takes too long. The quality of the products is ok.

Brippy

Gave it a try but sorry it's true new business owners...just turn the other way. I love their site, I was on my way to use only them for starters but the fulfillment time is horrible along with the shipment time. I guess I should have name the product Casper because the order vanished in thin air. the tracking number is stuck on pre-shipment label created and Printful swears up and down it is the carrier issue. When I contact them they tell me to contact my carrier. How can I do that if the carrier never received the item? This has been a disappointment but a turn in the right direction for business. I'm glad I discovered this hiccup early, I will no longer be using this vendor.

Andcolorado

New business owners:
-Printful does everything it says. Drop shipping direct to customer and great design tools. Honestly they are probably the best option in this space.

However, be prepared to face long fulfillment times and angry customers. I would say 35% of all of my orders fulfilled by printful involved customers complaining about the ship times, resulting in many headaches as a business owner.
Oh and you might as well shut your store down during holiday season as printful took 3-4 weeks at times to fulfill some of my orders. I basically had to provide partial refunds due to the angry customer complaints I was getting.

-So this business model is great in theory, but you won't be able to sustain any kind of growth with it.