Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Talawa hats

While I'm new to Shopify, I find that this app helps me to get my store stocked quickly and is seamlessly integrated. Currently, I don't see much room for improvement but will provide feedback if I have future suggestions. Thank you for helping me to achieve my life long goal of becoming an E-commerce :).

August 22, 2020

Thank you for your review- we truly appreciate it!

If you have any future suggestions or feedback, please feel free to write to us at feedback@printful.com - We'd love to hear from you!

Midnight Mindset

So simple its ridiculous! It could not be more user friendly, from mock ups to the more detailed work, theres more than enough helpful videos about everything if you need any assistance.

August 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are so glad to hear that your time using our app has been positive!

If you have any additional questions or feedback, feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you!

ShopiJam

Awesome! Great platform, I love using pattern tool.
The best POD App and the integration with Shopify has been flawless.

Wacky Trackys

Excellent all-round service. Detailed tracking on how far a product is towards fulfillment. Good range of products and good communication to sellers. Would recommend.

EnjyLife

I used this app to develop and add products to our shopify store. Easy to create items and integrate to store quickly.

UNITED INK CLUB

AWESOME SAUCE. GREAT PLATFORM. THERE IS PLENTY OF HELP OUT THERE IF YOU NEED IT, BUT MOST IS PRETTY STR8 FWD

August 18, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We are very glad to hear that you are enjoying your time at Printful so far!

Let us know if you have any additional comments or anything else at feedback@printful.com

The New Normal Apparel

Printful has been instrumental in getting my online store up and running. It has been a fairly easy process. And the integration with Shopify has been seamless.

Daughter Lily Boo-teek

Printful works great for my website, I'm able to create my own designs and easily sell them on my site. Thanks from Daughterlily.com :)

FeLAÁ Boutique

I sell my Graphic Designs through Printful and it's served me way better than my Laser Printer and Heat Press put together. Thank you, Printful!

August 18, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review- we are glad to hear you are enjoying our services so far!

If you have any additional feedback or comments, let us know at feedback@printful.com - we'd love to hear from you!

DXWP Apparel

I love using the pattern tool, very helpful. I'm am able to use Printful for the bulk of product inventory.