Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Elimeleth

Esta aplicación es genial, invierten mucho en su plataforma, lo unico que quizas pueda recomendar es aumentar los productos ECO SERÍA GENIAL TENER MÁS DE ESTOS PRODUCTOS.

November 23, 2020

¡Gracias por tu revisión positiva! ¡Agradecemos tu sugerencia! Dado que estamos trabajando para agregar más productos y técnicas a medida que avanzamos, envíe esta solicitud a nuestra página de nuevas funciones aquí: https://www.printful.com/feature-request :)

MyStuffDepot.Com

Love it a lot Love it a lot Love it a lot Love it a lot Love it a lot Love i did enjoy using this app. I Hope my comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying our services! We look forward to a long-lasting collaboration! :)

IDK BRAND

Flawless integration. As this is my first time in the e-commerce market, building a website, designing apparel, etc... I highly appreciate the simplicity of the union between printful and shopify. Everything I need is right there.

November 20, 2020

byw shop

GREAT WORK ON THIS APP IT WAS JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO START MY CUSTOM SHIRT BESNESS GREAT APP AND I WILL KEEPING USING IT FOR A LONG TIME

November 16, 2020

Calvin in Frames

Fantastic integration, works exactly like you expect. You can make updates from either app and it syncs.

FX Wear

Love Printful! It's my go-to POD SaaS. Very easy to use, nice clean UI/UX and I love that you can make nice mockup images with it for your store.

Dog Fluffy

I love it thanks, it's very helpful to my store's best POD company for me I don't have any issue with it and quality is the best regards.

Taina's Jewelry & Accessories

I love how easy I can create a design. I love the quality of the product and how fast they ship the product. I LOVE IT ALL!

TopTrendingNation

I LOVE IT BECAUSE I TRY TO TAKE MY BUSINNES TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND THIS IS WHAT I LOOKING FOR,SO THANKS MY FRIENDS

mindsetdbz

Like the app a lot. Wish it was better on a phone. Like a mobile version. This would help with updating on the go.