Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Darkseed Apparel

This app really helped me create what was in my mind, with no overhead. I love how it lets you know if your artwork dpi will work on that item or not. I just wish the creative process wasn't interrupted by surveys. Once is fine, but not more than once in the same day.

September 27, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review!
I'm glad to know that your experience with our app has been positive and I can't wait for you to create more products for your store! I'm sure they will look great with your designs!

We would also like to know more about your experience with the surveys and how the process could be improved, so we will follow-up via email on this shortly.

- Zana

Unique Family Boutique

Love it. Saves sooooo much time. Well organized too. Haven't tried it on Ebay, Wish or Amazon just yet because we ship same day for our regular products. Would be a bit worried about getting my accounts flagged for shipping times and shut down. Will check into it more. I like Ecrater too. Not sure if you are connected to them but will look into it. Thank you.

The Beautiful Occasions

Integration to the site is a breeze. Navigating through the controls is awesome too. There isn't much work we need to do. The descriptions are already written and they are pretty good ready to be used as it is. The print quality is amazing. I had one issue of fade shipment though, but it was replaced asap.

1GMDesigns

I've finally got the hang of it. It doesn't take me long to make designs and use on multiple items.

SoulFire Clothing

This is my go-to app for my apparel company. At least until I get large enough to potentially contract directly.

Boutique Champs Futsal

Printful est une bonne application
elle est facile à utiliser, elle est bien conçue, les produits sont de qualité et la livraison n'set pas très longue.
je la recommande à tous ceux qui veulent mettre un peids dans l'ecommerce et l'entreprenariat de manière générale.
Voila tout

Hostile Gentlemen Motorcycle Culture

Extremely easy to use. This has made creating my own company an enjoyable experience. I would recommend that anyone looking to start their own ecommerce business should look into this app.

wauzale

I am new but at the Moment all works great.
Thanks for this great app. I like it. It is easy to use great Workflow.

Innocence Apparel Limited

I use this app for nearly the entire catalog on my website and it is amazing, some of the sizes are up to 3XL which is very helpful with sales. The integration is fantastic and its sooooo user friendly they have made it so easy to create designs and have a huge product range.

The youtube channel is amazing it contains lots of videos with tip and tricks and even how-to's on creating designs, they also have pre-made files and designs that you can use royalty free if you are struggling for ideas.

I have tried using nearly all the print on demand dropship services and this beats all them by far.

Also the sizes are spot on, the quality of clothing is exceptional.

Partisan Tees

I used this app for my t-shirt designs. I really like having my products listed in the app, not just sent to my Shopify store. This way I don't have to re-build it every time I may want to make a change. Syncing was seamless and easy. Would like to see some new and different products not available elsewhere.

September 22, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're also glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive and look forward to our ongoing collaboration. :)

If you have any new product suggestions, I invite you to add them to our feature requests here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request for a community vote!

- Vita