Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Puppini Sisters Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Sketchy quality and inconsistent delivery. And they take zero responsibility for items that don't get delivered.
Plus, the app is super clunky. Awful.

November 12, 2020

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're sorry to hear your time hasn't been positive, but we hope to improve it moving forward.

I was unable to find an order that wasn't delivered, however, I do see that you have reached out about the order that was shipped out from Latvia's facility to the US and has been delivered now. Please note that due to the current pandemic delivery delays are likely to happen, but orders should reach your customers within 2 weeks using our Masterbox shipping method. Find more information on orders from EU facility to the US on our Fulfillment Updates page, under "Why is my US order fulfilled in the EU?" here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

We would love to hear about your experience using our services and see how we could help you out with your concerns, please write to us at feedback@printful.com!

Evanson

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Un desastre, tiempos de entrega muy largos. No respetan los tiempos de entrega que dicen tener. Si estás pensando en vender tus diseños con esta empresa, no lo aconsejo para nada.

November 10, 2020

Hola! Gracias por tu reseña! Lamentamos saber que tu experiencia con nuestros servicios ha sido negativa.

- Debido al Covid-19, el envío de productos está viendo retrasos de forma general. En nuestra página puedes ver todas nuestras actualizaciones al respecto:

Si tuvieras alguna situación urgente o pedido que quisieras que miráramos ya que está por encima de los tiempos que mostramos en nuestra página, no dudes en contactar con nuestro equipo de Soporte directamente por Chat o email (support@printful.com) y te contestaremos lo antes posible.

Un saludo!

- Elina

Crimson and Clover Studio

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer service is horrible! It was much better pre-Covid when you could speak to someone. I've had stock issues and I keep sending screenshots and explaining the problem and the reps keep bringing up a totally separate item which has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. It's like I'm talking to myself.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review with us, we are so sorry to hear your time at Printful has been unpleasant lately, but we hope to improve it moving forward!

I was able to find your inquiry and I truly apologize for the miscommunication on our part, we'll investigate this internally to improve our services.

I have followed up with you directly to gather more information and hopefully find a solution to your problem.

Shelter Fitness

Absolute trash. I added a few shirts to our store to give some apparel options. The very first order for a few tank tops remains unfulfilled after 4 weeks. Multiple emails to support didn't address anything and they refused to refund the purchase. Avoid at ALL COSTS.

November 5, 2020

Hey! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We truly appreciate it!

I'm very sorry to see your order experienced a fulfillment delay, we understand how unpleasant these can be for you and your customers. Upon further investigation, I see that one of the products did not pass our Quality Control and had to be reprinted, although reprints are prioritized in our system, this may add a slight delay to the overall fulfillment time frame. We have since fulfilled your order and as a courtesy for the delay, refunded the shipping cost back to your Printful Wallet, in the Billing section.

Again, our sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience this has caused you! If you have any additonal feedback, questions, or anything else, please reach us at feedback@printful.com

GeorgieJames & Co

Terrible company! They can't even tell you when a customer's order will ship! I have never heard of a company not knowing their ship times. I specifically asked a chat rep today if a customer places an expedited shipping, how long is it going to take to get to them; overnight, 2 day, etc.? Expedited can mean anything and they could NOT give me a straight answer, only an "educated guess." Are you serious? Does Printful just expect me to tell my customer, "Sorry I don't know when your order will get to you because Printful can't even tell me the shipping times." There website is awful too because I can't even get a straight answer on shipping from there either. There should be no reason why an order is placed on 10.19 and by 10.27 it's still in fulfillment. There pricing is ridiculous! $12-15 for a shirt. I want to keep my costs low and make profit, not have to charge my customers and arm and a leg for something that won't even get to them on time! I plan on removing this app from my shop as soon as I find another company. My customers deserve better and as a small business owner, this isn't it.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been great, but hope we can improve it in the future.

We have shared our fulfillment estimates for each product category here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

It is true that the world is still seeing shipping delays caused by the global pandemic, which is why we have also added information on the possible delivery delays there.

Please note that direct-to-garment (DTG) printed products take 2-7 business (Mon-Fri) days to get fulfilled and if your order was placed on 10.19, it is currently still within our fulfillment estimates.

We see that you spoke to us via our live chat and we'll follow up with you shortly! :)

- Vita

Island Life

Time spent using app About 2 years

From the high costs and low margins, to the poor quality of products that get switched up without notice or have crooked prints or fading prints, to the numerous complaints on their Facebook group and their ridiculous policies that only protect them and leave sellers hanging, I have removed them from my store completely and DO NOT RECOMMEND them to anyone.

October 25, 2020

Hi! Thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear your time using our services hasn't been positive, but we hope that we can improve it moving forward!

We're sorry to hear your products encountered quality issues. The quality control process happens quickly, but we try to be as thorough as possible. If it's not up to the level of quality we try to catch those items before they are shipped. We are always working to improve our level of service and quality and anytime there is an error on our end, we are accountable and will work toward working to the proper resolution.

Please note that we take full responsibility for such errors and will reimburse you accordingly. Returns Policy: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns

Feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com with additonal questions or comments. We'd love to hear from you!

Miami Bums

If I could rate it any lower, I would. For starters, the price is insanely high. There are PLENTY of different POD apps that compete on all aspects. However, that is not my issue. I can deal with high prices and long shipping like Printful has yet one thing has pushed me to the edge. Their support has to be the worst support of any app on this site. I have sent emails to every support staff from Printful I can find. It has been over a WEEK of complete silence for an issue that is preventing me from even launching. Don't waste your time like I have and use another app.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear there is an issue with using our services! I see you are already in contact with our support team and we are investigating this matter with our developer team. Sometimes the solution to the issue can take a bit longer depending on the complexity of the problem. We hope to find the solution as soon as possible and will inform you right away!

Please let us know if you have any further questions or anything else at support@printful.com

Venture North Trading Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Printful what are you doing? limiting the mockup generator based on number of orders per month, this is an extreme detrimental for new stores. Example: if a store creates a few unisex products they won't be able to display a flat mockup, female mockup and male mockup to display the product???? This is a bad idea, please explain your reasoning.

October 5, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We truly appreciate your feedback on this!
After a Printful account is created, you can use the mockup generator for 60 days. After that, the access to the mockup generator becomes limited if you haven't had any orders within the last 30 days. You can then either connect a store to your Printful account, or place 3 orders within a 30 day timeframe to restore access to the mockup generator.
We've introduced this limitation as we're continuously devoting resources to mockup generator improvements and wanted to limit the functionality for inactive users.

If you have any additional feedback or comments please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com! :)

ShirtBag

Location Germany

i cant connect the app with shopify account, my design are all gone.
I cant install it again, i need to use another app

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are very sorry to see the issues with using the app!

Could you please send us more information on this to support@printful.com? We see that you have the store connected, is the issue still there?

We hope to hear from you soon and hopefully make the app work for you! :)

Santos Werkzeugmaschinen UG - Mode und Mehr

Location Germany

kunde hat bestellt, geld würde abgebucht aber mann kann niucht mal denn app verbinden :-( total verraschung
wo ist das Geld von mein Kunde ??????? wie kann Shopify solche app´s hier erlauben, ich bezahlt bei shopify viel geld pro monat und sowas ????????????????????

October 5, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung! Es tut uns leid, dass Sie ein Problem mit der Verwendung der App hatten.

Über den Abrechnungsprozess. Es gibt zwei separate Transaktionen:

- Der erste ist zwischen Ihnen und Ihrem Kunden auf Ihrer Geschäftsseite (Shopify) mithilfe eines von Ihnen eingerichteten Zahlungsabwicklers.

- Zweitens stellt Printful Ihnen die Auftragserfüllung direkt über die Abrechnungsmethode in Rechnung, die Sie Ihrem Printful-Konto hinzugefügt haben.
Hier ist der Link, der dies ausführlicher erklärt und möglicherweise dazu beiträgt, dass https://www.printful.com/faq/billing/159-how-does-the-printful-billing-system-work-

Könnten Sie uns bitte weitere Informationen an support@printful.com senden?
Wir werden Ihre Anfrage prüfen und die beste Lösung finden!