Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Vape Nation Hq

The developers never added code to update the shopify product image when you need to rearrange a printfile on an existing products. They aren't going to tell you this on the front end either, so be careful because you may end up having to redo a lot of work like I did. Also the support staff don't understand the app and are useless.

Easygets

Before your company changed the design set up,I would have given 10 stars ! It was absolutely amazing for my company ! Is it possible to add the bar that adjusts the size of the designs again?t is not really possible to complete the designs anymore ! As,when I try resize them the image hacks and becomes small, then when I try repeat the action it keep doing the same !

Puck Package

They make it sound so easy, but.....Out of 53 orders, 38 were lost in transit, damaged print, or wrong size as displayed. On top of that, the customer support is...not even there. They may, or may not respond to emails in days, or weeks. Don't bother calling, it goes to an automated message saying to call back. Provided someone responds via chat, or eventually email, it is a different person each time, with the same outcome...have you checked with the customer about the correct address?

Unless you're in the business of damage control, don't use them!

Ddrecs

An absolute horror show, spend months setting up your store and they decide to start moving things to Latvia and charge 21 percent taxes, they also take up to 10 business days to ship a simple t-shirt they have on file and they also cancel orders with no justification whatsoever...beware these guys, they are terrible, use anyone but them if you actually want to succeed with your business. I'm getting my stuff out of there as fast as possible, I suggest you don't even waste your time in the first place, you will be sorry

American Barrel Co

HORRIBLE guarantee product arrival. We ordered sample product for our business; hat, hoodie and tank top. Tank and Hoodie were bundled together and hat shipped separate. However; they listed same tracking number for ALL items. Hat and Hoodie were NEVER received BECAUSE the hat tracking number showed as delivered and received...well NO SHIT!!! The hat did arrive, not the other products! Printful refuses to provide items or refund money; therefore, they get shitty recommendation and this awesome review.

Don't use them. Pulling our business.

Omtee Shirts

Horrible Customer Service. Sure you can make shirts but when they turn out incorrect or wrong they have little to no customer service to help solve the issue. Instead they will blame you for the mistake.

It's not hard to make a shirt and send it out for free to keep the customer happy. Especially when they have spent over $300 with your service.

Horrible Service by Zana, Maija, and Celene.

Worldlyvibes

Trust me, the website looks great and all. BUT the prices are so marked up that you barely earn a profit. I have wasted 10K because of printful thinking that it's so easy to print and ship on demand but i barely make any money to cover my cost.
ALSO, this company only wants to make a quick buck.
PRINTFUL, have you guys ever thought that you are contributing to fast fashion/garbage fashion brands that are saturating the market? No wonder, fashion is the second most polluted industry in the world! Please have a long and deep think and NEVER USE PRINTFUL AGAIN!

Yadeje

Customer service is horrible. It takes forever for them to ship anything. I ordered some samples so i can see them before i start selling them and i have been waiting almost 3 weeks. Which i fear might happen to my customers. Im definitely switching to a different service this is the worst app

Fidget Kingen

Setting up shipping is extremely time consuming and i rather find some other provider

Halifornia Apparel

Charged me for two products that I never knew were synced. Wouldn't give me a refund. Horrible customer service agents, do not know English and common reasoning. You're better off printing yourself.

Quality control is horrible too. Their prices are honestly outrageous, I can get a shirt printed locally in Canada for $11 per shirt on a 24 shirt order and it costs $22 per shirt on printful. (Also cost me $48 for a hoodie - how can you make a profit on that) Add on the fact that the quality is horrible and it takes forever for international shipping.

I would not recommend, maybe use it to test out a design but take things over after that our use something like teesprings. Plenty of better opitions. You will not make a steady profit with this company.

I'd advise you to take a look at the negative reviews and the fourms around the internet and make your own decision. (Many shopify reviews are left with the promise that their SEO scores will be increased)