Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Infinity Express

Terrible customer service, app layout is unnecessarily confusing at times (you have to dig through it to find the most basic things). They put my order on hold because the file needed to be transparent. They told me to respond to the email they gave me directly to update the order with the correct file. I did that, waited a day later and the order is still on hold. I contact customer service to find out if they received the file I sent and when my order is going to be updated. Instead of finding out information about my order the guy literally told me to watch a video and couldn't give me any helpful information about what was going on. No help AT ALL... lol 3 days later my order is still on hold making my store look bad for my customers. I sense laziness and unprofessionalism all over this place. About to switch to Gooten.

Steadydreamingco

Absolutely the most unprofessional, and worst fulfillment service ever in existence. Literally have mis printed or messed up most orders costing me more money, losing customers, & make us look untrustworthy because of their lazy good for nothing team not caring how prints come out, taking way to long to fulfill even just one product. Printful is the saddest company Ive ever seen even make the attempt of being successful theyre so lazy and garbage I dont know how theyre allowed on here. I would never Recommend this app to anyone not even my worst enemy. You will only lose customers & lose money if you download this app I promise you they are so lucky I can't post pictures of everything here NOT A TRUSTED APP

Relia Products

I have sold 2 shirts that were both going to Indonesia but they never made it to the customer because when I checked the carrier link there was no address to were the shirts were going. I had to call Printful and they said that the customer had to go to their closest shipping center to pick up the shirts. Wtf, I specifically had the address and everything filled out but Printful didn't bother to pass on the address to the shipping company for some strange reason.

Deroo

All right, so I shipped our first order on the 26th of March. The order was supposed to be delivered between the 2nd and 9th of April.

It's currently the 14th of March, the customer has not received anything yet and Printful has not sent me an email about it whatsoever. (The live chat also told me that she could not help with it)

How exactly, are you supposed to run a print on demand store if client's do not get their products and the sellers are not told anything? And this is the FIRST ORDER?!

Inspired By Will

I decided to work with Printful among many other print on demand companies, hoping to differentiate myself from the competition with better quality and designs. I trusted the popularity of Printful, but as usual, the majority of the people shows itself ignorant and their opinions count for nothing. Because a client received my first leggings printed with this company, and the leggings have several obvious and serious defects, like a white line on the middle of a black color leggings. How obvious is that? Apart from a purple line that ended up blue. The design does not match what I created. It is completely different from the original design, and the back doesn't even align with the front. The back is completely unaligned with the front, making the leggings look like made by primary school students. Also, the product description Printful gives you says "Made in USA" but they shipped from Latvia to UK, and wrote that on the paper my client received, so my client will assume that not only did I lie on the product description about where the Leggings were made, but also think that my company is located in Latvia. I don't plan to sell more leggings or other products by Printful, because this will be the end of my business, in general. How can I trust this company? It is hard to do business with Printful and trust the quality of the results after this.

Emer Jones Apparel

Support are no help. You need to create two products with black text but one shirt is black and the other is white, you will need to create one in your shopify store and one on printful and then set them up manually to sync together.
So if you have more than 10 products, this will take you weeks upon weeks. You need to create your own mockups with these products as well as you are having to do everything manually. I will be checking out SKYOU now.

I have never had a good experience with printful and their support have only been helpful with my decision to NOT bring my business over to them.

Midnight Corner

I initially rated this company 5 stars but after working it them for 9 months I'm updating my review.

Unfortunately, Printful has a slow and inconsistent fulfillment process that makes it very difficult to run and efficient business. Roughly half of my orders have been late and had some type of quality issue. Yes, it can be easy to set up because of easy integration with websites but the execution of the actual fulfillment of orders is embarrassingly slow and inconsistent. When you're competing with companies who have 2-day shipping, it puts your business at a HUGE disadvantage by using Printful. I'm at the point where I'm considering shutting down my entire business because this company has made it so difficult to meet customer expectations. Plus, when I've reached out to customer service with an issue to seek help, they can't do anything about it expect offer faster shipping once the manufacturing is completed. In many cases, it doesn't help enough and still takes weeks (2-4 weeks) for an order to reach the customer. Printful has so much potential to be great but the manufacturing and fulfillment are VERY BAD and SLOW.

Pixel Grafter Clothing

Very bad experience, avoid at all costs.
Lost parcels!
Hidden costs!
Unhelpful staff!
Damaged orders!
Slow delivery!
Please, please, please don't use this company.

Subversive

I'm no longer doing business with Printful because of the way they treat customers who wear extended sizes. It shouldn't take over two weeks to receive a t-shirt order if you wear a 2x. Either offer extended sizes in the same way you offer all sizes, or skip them altogether. Don't make the false promise that you're inclusive when the reality is you have an outdated bias that only adds to body shaming and treating plus sizes as "less-than". It's insulting to my customers that their size is not even kept in stock and has to be special ordered.

Senshiart

Hidden costs, non intuitive ordering system.