Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Ink & Ivy Collective

This has been my first time around the block with Printful & Shopify, and it's been seamless! I'm really please with my choice and I get a lot of compliments from my peers how well everything works.

Black Mustard Seed

Everything I need in a POD provider. This is really a 4.5 star. If I need higher margin I have supplement with another supplier but the quality is never as good as printful. The only thing that I'd like to be better is the lead times from all their fulfillment centers. If they could get it into a down to 4 to 5 days max that would be god send. But otherwise hands down the best quality.

August 30, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We are glad to hear your time at Printful has been positive! :)

Our usual fulfillment times are 2-7 business days for apparel and 2-5 business days for non-apparel items (see exceptions on our Covid-19 page here https://www.printful.com/covid-19). Most orders are fulfilled in 3 business days on average. We hope to provide even faster fulfillment times as we move along!

Let us know if you have any additional feedback or comments at feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you!

Krypto Threadz

I use Printful more than any other drop shipping print on demand company. They are the most professional I have dealt with in this niche. The DTG printing is quality and looks professional. Their embroidery is also quality. Fulfilment times are usually for the most part pretty quick considering. Their mockup generator is top notch and super useful whether you are purchasing items or not. There is one thing I believe could be better. I wish the allowable print area was larger. For many of my designs, they may look to small on t-shirts. The max is 12"x16" which does limit my design capabilities often. I work with a print shop in town that does DTG prints up to 16"x22". I really wish Printful could give this allowance. Other than this no gripes at all. Top notch service.

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!
We're so glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive and we look forward to our ongoing collaboration!

We do offer All-Over print products that you may like, for these, you can place your design anywhere on the product. Check them here https://www.printful.com/custom/mens/all-over-shirts.

Let us know if you have any additional questions or feedback at feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you! :)

PugaDesigns

Tiempo de entrega en España muy rápido(24h-48h)! Muy buena calidad y gran servicio al cliente!!!!!!

August 29, 2020

Gracias por sus comentarios, ¡lo apreciamos!
Nos alegra saber que su experiencia con nosotros ha sido buena y esperamos una colaboración exitosa! :)

- Vita

Lynda Anne

I've been with Printful through several ecommerce. They are one of my two favorites. The selection, quality, and delivery are excellent. I'm happy to partner with such a great company - and from my hometown. I love these folks.

Hey Lynda,

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!
We're glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive and look forward to our ongoing collaboration! :)

Zen Mom

As a total beginner I find it very easy to learn and navigate around this App. I'm not a tech savvy person and I am not having any difficulties figuring it all out.

This Fortune Cookie

Great expirience and easy to use, it is great tht they don´t charge a monthly plan, the mock up desings look great!

SHERATIQUE

Amazing app! I've created a lot of products, no sales yet though.. I love the verity of options and it's completely FREE!! Also, the app itself is improving .. so there's always something new to create! I recommend it for sure.

August 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our services and look forward to a successful collaboration. :)

- Vita

Jonathan Goulet

i like it a lot, so easy to use. From my bed i review my orders, i fix my logos and i also drink my coffee.

Mz.Anne

I really like the design options on this app, there are so many of them! And the quality of the items are very nice, plus the shipping is one of the fastest, which is definitely appreciated! I wish they had wallets, but I'm still happy with it as is.

August 26, 2020

Hey! Thank you so much for your feedback- we truly appreciate it!
Let us know if you have any further suggestions or comments at feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you! :)