Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Unlimited-Struggles

Great quality . Thank you for everything, I recommend to use this site to make money, I love the options.

DARK DRAGON CLOTHING

SIMPLY AWESOME. KEEP GROWING. ADD OTHER PRODUCTS TOO. SOMETIME SOME MOCK UPS NOT WORKING. FIX THAT AND I AM HAPPY WITH CURRENT FEATURES.

April 7, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
You mentioned that sometimes some mockups don't work, so we also sent you an email asking for more details on this concern, with a goal to ensure that everything works as it should.
We are glad to hear that your overall experience has been good and we look forward to our ongoing collaboration! :)

Taylors Merch

Seemless! Can't Fault This Intergration! If i had an issue they have been quick to sort it out and point me in the right dirrection!

Indy Hall Trading Post

amazingly smooth integration! this was so easy to set up, much easier than i expected. can't wait to make sales!

April 3, 2020

We're glad to have you join us!
Be sure to reach out to support@printful.com, if you have any questions or concerns! :)

Stonecrowe Trading Co.

Printful is really a very good app. It's probably the best App on Shopify. I enjoy using it, it is very well made and easy to use. If I had any complaint it would be that the prices feel about 2 or 3 bucks high on everything. It's a 5 star app though regardless. Hey guys get us some aop canvas shoes that ship from the US and some canvas pants like sailor pants, parachute style or something like. I really enjoy using Printful and will be happy to see whats next. Definitely 100% recommend the App.

April 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you are enjoying our app!

We are working on adding more products to our collection, so we really appreciate your product suggestions and we'll make sure to pass them along to our team.

If there's anything we can help with, surely contact us at support@printful.com anytime!

- Zana

REALDOPE

I use Printful in another e-commerce business I began in 2017. When I wanted to start a new brand, but had little start-up capital to use, I decided to try Shopify + Printful. I've built a meaningful brand, always knowing that Printful has great quality products, high standards for quality assurance, and always has my back when any issues with an order arises. Just follow Printful's guidelines & you should never have any problems.

April 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we highly appreciate it! We're so happy to hear you've had a positive time using our services for your brand and we certainly look forward to continuing our collaboration!

In case there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know anytime at support@printful.com!

- Zana

TheOrangeLabel

i used the store to set up my art work on products is amazing, they will inprove in the mockups for the framed, i love this app

Kevin Harney Art and Fashion

Terrific. I love the fact that you can edit a product in the generator after it is created. This is far better than any other apparel mockup generator that I have use.

Black Hearts Bliss

I use this app to help with displaying my art in various ways. It is easy to use and they provide quality products. The only improvement suggestion that I have is if the shipping cost was also noted with the product cost. It would streamline determining cost to the customer process.

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
We also appreciate your suggestions and hope you feel free to add your idea to our feature requests here https://www.printful.com/feature-request for a community vote.

As a sidenote, our shipping costs depend on the chosen shipping rate, you can see additional information on this here - https://www.printful.com/shipping

You can also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

Daland Nation

By far the best POD app and business to work with. Using the Printful platform gives you a central hub to navigate and maintain all your Shopify stores in one place. Printful offers stellar customer service, training, and anything else you need to get your POD service running. Printful also is constantly updating and adding new features such as mockups for your designs etc. Great app! 100% Recommend!

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
We're also glad to see that your experience with us has been great and look forward to our ongoing collaboration! :)