Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

everydaysup.club

It's so easy to use the app, you can even make products on your phone. The mock ups are quality and look like real embroidery and printing.

Quiverbrand

seems like the best drop ship print on demand tool. would be better if they had more products and all of them allowed better branding like inside labels, little tags, classy professional touches

September 10, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We also appreciate your suggestions and hope to offer even more new features to you in the future.
You can also add your suggestions to our feature requests for a community vote here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request.

Feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

Just Jay Cee

Extremely easy follow along instructions, very user friendly. I'm looking forward to launching my store using Printful!

TEMARIESFASHIONSANDTHINGS2

AWESOME, IT HAS BEEN A BREEZE UPLOADING AND MAKING MY PRODUCTS TO SELL ONLINE. THANK YOU PRINTFUL FOR MAKING THE EXPERIENCE WORTHWHILE!

Lainey Bug

So far, so good. Took me awhile to get comfortable with, (learning curve) but liking so far. Hoping for first sale soon.

Be Nspired, LLC

I recently launched an e-commerce business and this site is extremely helpful and easy to use. Customer service is great

Fountain of the Allure

The integration with Printful and Shopify is very seamless. It's able to create products effortlessly and upload them to your Shopify store automatically.

dogs t-shirt store

I used this app to help me to make money online by Print on demand.
I really like it so much. This App is easy to use, they have amazing help support system.
thank you Printful.

September 18, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive and we look forward to our ongoing collaboration! :)

GustoNYC

Integrates so seamless its hard to believe in a few clicks you have a store up and running. My go-to for almost all my products - hope you guys keep adding more!

September 6, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it and look forward to our ongoing collaboration!
I invite you to submit your suggestions on new features and products we should add to our feature requests here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request!

Fito Apparels

i like the app! i really would recommend this. i was debating whether to use printful or other rival POD app (i won't mention the name but you know), but in the end i chose printful, because printful have their own in house process, as for other rival POD app, they outsource their stuffs. even though other rival POD app's stuffs are cheaper but i watched bad reviews of their tees on youtube so...

although id'd wish i can edit more products in one go. for example, when i upload a design, i can put the design on tshirt, backpack other products too, instead of just one product.. if it makes sense? but i guess it would slow down the the mockup generator? idk, but hey, a person can wish right?

it would also be more helpful if printful add the option to just crop the design that are outside the print area, as it would help me design the clothes faster! i know printful already gave size guides for the designs but still, i'd love it if i just can crop out the designs that went outside the print area...

September 4, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're glad to hear that you have chosen us as your POD partner and look forward to our ongoing collaboration.

We also appreciate your suggestions on how to improve the mockup generator and I suggest you to add these, as well as any other, ideas to our feature requests: https://www.printful.com/feature-request for a community vote!

As for cropping images, which are outside the safe print area - this will be done automatically by our printers. We do suggest keeping all important design elements within the safe print area, so that they would not get cut off.
Another thing to keep in mind is that small placement discrepancies can occur due to the nature of the fulfillment process and products being set in the printer by human hand.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!