Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Ponch-and-Louise-

Shipping is always incredibly slow. I've had a shirt printed multiple times and all of a sudden I can no longer have it printed because it violates policy? Don't really understand that especially since I bought and paid for the design.

Before the High Street

Printed a design for us for two years, then decided to say it violated acceptable use. Refused to refund the digitisation fee they had accepted to embroider it. Patronising customer service, particularly Ismails

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We truly appreciate your feedback on your experience with our services and we're sorry to hear that it hasn't been positive thus far.
We're always happy to help and advise you on any concerns you may have, which is also why I'm truly sorry that we've come to some miscommunication on these issues.
You can see our content guidelines here: https://www.printful.com/policies/content-guidelines
Our team does go through all the files you upload, but we might not immediately notice and flag files, which do not meet our content guidelines. In such cases, we will flag these files as soon as we notice that they don't meet our content guidelines and reach out to you directly.
We will continue our conversation and I do hope that we can come to a solution and improve our collaboration in the future!

GMR's Merch Store

Stop bugging me for a review. Printful is a very good dropshipping company but they're annoying as hell with their constant updates.

May 21, 2019

Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear from you!
I wanted to let you know that you can disable most of the notifications we send out by going to your Printful Dashboard > Settings > Notifications.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)

ReAls RealsDirect.Com

NO STARS!!! I downloaded the app today to simply test the system and purchase a £20 T-shirt with print as a trial. To which PRINTFUL DELETED ALL OF MY EXISTING STORE PRODUCTS!!!
YES ALL!!! ALL 140 OF THEM!
It took me months to search, import, descript, crop photos, create catagories etc and yet printful just DELETED THEM ALL!!!

#Printful..... I think NOT......#PAINFUL,... YES!

May 19, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been positive thus far, but hope we can improve it moving forward!

You are right, we do offer the option to delete any product that is listed on your store from our app, but this can only be done manually, by accessing your Printful Dashboard > Stores > Sync, selecting a product and clicking on "Delete". You will also see a pop-up to confirm that you would like to remove the product from both your Printful dashboard and your Shopify store.
We strongly suggest not deleting products you would like to keep on your Shopify store.
I can assure you that this type of action would not happen automatically, or as a response to a purchased order.

We see that our support team is currently assisting you with this issue, but hope you feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful, if you have any additional questions or concerns!

SAINT PHILIPPE PARIS

Been using printful for 3 years. I think it is safe to say that I have issues with 50% of my orders. They just shipped the wrong product to a client from warehousing, and more than half the shipments either get lost or are bounced back. They lack better and more reliable shipping options - especially internationally. Shipping internationally usually only has 1 tracking option and for some reason they always charge huge duties on arrival - way over ticket price. This is a real bummer since they have a state of the art facility which i've been to personally and I am sad to be forced to leave them since I can't operate a reliable company with an irresponsible supplier like Printful.

May 18, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing from you!
We are also sad to hear that you haven't had a positive experience with our services, but we hope that we can improve our collaboration moving forward!
If your shipments are lost in transit, we can offer a refund or a reshipment to you of these shipments.
You can also reach out to us about any wrong products sent to your clients.
As these orders are fulfilled by human hand, mishaps of this type can sometimes occur, but these should definitely not be the norm!

If shipments get returned to us, this is usually do to the wrong address being submitted on the order or your customers not claiming the order, you can see more on this in our Return Policy here: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns

We are also always happy to check in with any concerns you may have and assist, whenever possible!

The duties fee shipments incur upon arrival in the destination country are charged by that country's Customs Office.
Shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, specific country limits, and also other factors based on the product itself. These fees are paid by the end customer to appropriate customs agency.
You can see more on this in our FAQ here: https://www.printful.com/faq/general/77-who-pays-the-customs-duties-taxes-

We appreciate your feedback on our shipping options and would love to hear more from you, so don't hesitate to reach out to us by sending an email to feedback@printful.com! :)

CREATE37

THIS APP IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME TURN AROUND NOW!!!! WHERE DO I START. ILL MAKE IT SHORT I ONLY HAVE 100 CHARACTERS OK....

1. CHARGED ME FOR A TEST RUN AND OR ORDER AND WOULD NOT REFUND ME. BTW, SHOPIFY DID NOT CHARGE, THEY GOT IT WHY DIDN'T PRINTFUL? PRINTFUL KEPT ON REFERRING TO THIS SITUATION AS "THE SITUATION" BUT NEVER EXPLAINED WHY. IM STILL WAITING FOR THAT ONE. SOMETHING TELLS ME ILL CONTINUE TOO.

2. THE NECKLACES LOOK LIKE THEY CAME OUT OF A GUM BALL MACHINE.

3. THE COLORS BLEED TOGETHER ON THE THE FIRST 15 BACKPACKS BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CHANGE THE CARTRIGES CORRECTLY. THE LAST 6 TURNED OUT NICE. THE FIRST 15 WHERE COMPLETELY USLESS AND THEY WOULD NOT REPRINT THEM, INFACT THEY DEBATED WITH ME AND WOULDN'T EVEN REPRINT ONE. THE BAGS WERE SO DARK I COULDN'T EVEN TELL WHAT I WAS LOOKING AT AND THE'RE MY DESIGNS.

3. OVER ALL COMPLETELY VAUGUE, DISORGANIZED AND REALLY NEED HELP WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND OVERAL AWARENESS TO THE FULLEST.

4.RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're truly sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been positive, but we do hope to improve it moving forward.

It is certainly important to note that any test orders that you place on Shopify would also need to be cancelled on your Printful Dashboard directly, as we have no indication of them being test orders on our end.
We truly appreciate your feedback in this regard and will look into solutions on how we could handle these type of instances in the future.
We're also truly sorry that our explanations of the situation you encountered seemed confusing.

We are happy to assist and offer reshipments or refunds of any fulfillment concerns, but we do also expect you to upload print-ready files for the best print results. I suggest checking in with this blog, for some tips on preparing your designs: https://www.printful.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-to-prepare-the-perfect-printfile/

We'll continue our correspondence with you via email and hope that we can reach a solution for any issues you've encountered! :)

- Vita

The most awful platform. Beware. I ran 2 test orders and had problems on each test. There are too many steps, settings and troubleshooting that needs to be done for a simple order. You need an entire tech department to handle each issue and they will just blame with me and shopify for the breakdown in their process. If an order is not being fulfilled, there needs to be some kind of notification. Thank goodness these were only test orders and I'm not a real customer. Why go through so may problems when there are many other similar vendor's? Integrated apps are to make the process easier and smoother for customer's and store owner's. Printful is not worth it and their customer service is frustrating.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
I am sorry to hear that you have encountered some concerns with our Printful + Shopify integration, as well as our customer support team. I do hope that we can improve our collaboration moving forward.

We checked in with your concerns and I wanted to let you know that you would need to set your order status as "Unfulfilled" for orders to sync up with us and appear in your Printful Dashboard > Orders.

I also suggest checking in with this quick video tutorial on how the integration between Shopify and Printful works: https://youtu.be/D6_DXWALfSU

We would also love to hear from you with some additional details on your experience with our platform, integration with Shopify, as well as our support team. Your feedback is very valuable to us, as we strive to provide high quality services and support.
You can reach out to us by emailing feedback@printful.com! :)

Hobbiya Limited

Very good at the very first, but no reply afterwards. Especially the warehouse , no reply reply over 10 days

Thank you for your review!
I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced some delay in our correspondence with you.
Unfortunately, we were unable to find any pending emails from you in our system.
Could you reach out to us directly at feedback@printful.com with some additional details on your concerns? We'd love to hear from you and assist with anything that's causing trouble! :)

Tiny Fantasy Land

I cant understand how anyone makes any profit with this company. Between them charging you sales tax in every state instead of passing on the savings to the seller they rape you with their crazy prices! I have never seen a print on demand supplier charge taxes to the seller in the 6 years i have be doing this. I thought i would give them another try but soon realized why I stopped. I guess i will go back to using the other print providers who care about customers success and not just pricing.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

We currently charge taxes on orders that are shipped to 36 States, you can see a list of them here: https://www.printful.com/faq/taxes-and-billing/sales-tax/371-which-states-does-printful-charge-sales-tax-in-
We do this because we have a nexus in these States, so we are required to do so by law. The profits from sales tax charges go directly to each State's government.
If you have a sales tax permit for a State we are registered in, you can submit your Resale Certificate with us.
If you submit a Resale Certificate, you won’t be charged sales tax on orders shipping to that State. However, you would be responsible for all taxes on your end. We also suggest consulting with a tax specialist on your tax obligations, based on your business situation.

If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this or anything else, feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)

Konstantin Antiques Ltd

Fraudulent orders creation machine. Instal and delete as app full of bugs and synchronisation problem and most important started created face orders just copy old our orders and imported like new.

April 16, 2019

Thank you for your review!
If all of your orders are syncing up with us, even if they don't include Prinful products, they will have the "Needs Approval" status in your Printful Dashboard > Orders. You won't be charged for them, unless you complete them manually and you can also delete them from your dashboard.
We do realize that seeing a lot of unsynced orders or products can cause concern, so we appreciate your feedback on this and will use it to improve our platform in the future.

You can disable these orders from syncing up with us via your Printful dashboard > Stores > Settings > Orders and you can also ignore all non-Printful products in your Printful Dashboard > Stores > Sync, so orders of them would not sync up with us.

You can also check in with this quick video tutorial on how to set up with Shopify here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6_DXWALfSU

Feel free to also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com with any questions or concerns you may have, we'd love to hear from you! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11