Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Bayou Sunshine

Terrible! When people order something, especially from the same state, they do not want it in 3 weeks. A customer made a purchase two different times and on one order, never even showed up!!!!!! Terrible! Use someone else.

September 25, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review!
I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had the most pleasant experience with receiving orders! Our fulfillment timeframe is 2-7 business days for apparel orders and 2-5 business days for non-apparel orders, the delivery time is additional to the fulfillment timeframe. Of course, we'll try to fulfill your orders as soon as we possibly can, but we recommend choosing a faster shipping method in case the order needs to be received sooner.

We would like to take a closer look at the order you mentioned hasn't been received. Please send us a message to feedback@printful.com with more information about the order so we can investigate it further, we'd be happy to assist!

Buzzkill Brand

Impossible to get assistance from support. They will cut you off mid-sentence at every chance and provide very little support in migrating from other POD printers. On a positive note, the print quality is great. Much better than Custom Cat. Sadly, integration is handle product by product/one by one, combined with salty support this is not a quality solution top to bottom.

September 25, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review!
I'm very sorry to hear that your experience with our customer service has not been the most positive! We agree that the communication from our end could have been more helpful and more understanding. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we invest a lot of time and resources in training our team members and maintaining our quality standards, and I assure you that these interactions will be addressed with our team.
It is important to us that our users can reach out to our customer support with any questions or concerns and receive helpful assistance. We will definitely review the communication between our team members and yourself more closely to make sure that our quality standards are met and unpleasant situations avoided in the future.

In regards to migrating products from a different supplier to Printful - there will be differences in how the products are set up in every platform and, unfortunately, we do not receive product information from the previously used platform, although basic listing information (listing title, variant titles and variant count) will import into Printful from Shopify. This means that the products would have to be manually synced within Printful or added from scratch. We will look into ways how the process could be improved when migrating from a different platform to Printful and we'll take you experience into account.

I have followed up with you via email regarding your customer service experience and product syncing, and I hope we are able to make your experience with Printful more positive moving forward.

For love For Dogs

I have some designs, but every time I try to re-used an old design with a new color, I need to re-create the design completely from scratch and they never are exactly the same.

The customer chat support are of not help either. The chat person "Liva B." excuse was "This is how our system works.."

September 24, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!
I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered some difficulties with our platform. Currently, when adding a new variant to an existing product, the design would also have to be re-uploaded. This is in case a user would like to use a different design for different product variants, however, of course, the same design, as on the other variants, can be used as well.

I can understand how this process may not be completely comfortable when adding new variants to existing items. I have forwarded your feedback to our team for further consideration on improvements for this feature.

We highly appreciate your feedback and if there's anything else you'd like to share about your time with us, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com.

Eeless.com

Uninstalled immediately
Just after installing this
It started Synching / Imported all 7000+ (copyrighted) products to the app !

I asked why the answer is "Its because you can create unique products that you cant setup using just our Add Product Feature"

i said "How are you creating unique products by importing my Product Data ?"

Note that most products are copyrighted and trademarked and prinfull just imported it automatically ! !

P.S. I will not remove this until they stop automatically importing (stealing) product data.. At least add a pop-up to ask for permission to import data.
....Especially copyrighted and trademarked stuff.. I had to ask the designers before i list their product on eeless.com and Printfull just imported them.

September 18, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
We're sorry to see that you have encountered these concerns with our integration, as well as our support, but we hope that we can improve our collaboration moving forward.

The way our integration with Shopify currently works is that all of the products that are listed on your store will appear on our side, this is how our automated integrations are set up for various reasons.
This allows orders with both Printful and non-Printful products to exist and sync up with us for automated fulfillment.
This allows you to combine several products in a single product listing on your store's side.
This enables some integrations to even exist, as a lot of the e-commerce platforms we have set up with don't have the product push generator that allows you to publish products from our side to your store.

However, you can bulk ignore all non-Printful products in your Printful dashboard > Stores > Sync > Not synced, so orders of them would not sync up with us.

And I also wanted to let you know that we are working on improving these features to enhance your user experience in the future and appreciate your feedback!

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you!

Dominican Girlfriend

The 'quality control' feature must be the biggest scam feature that Printful has. I don't think caring humans even check the products. I have contacted them multiple times about embroidery orders such as snapbacks being mailed completely damaged. Their machines do not seem to handle simple jobs, they are shipped with unreadable text. I have custom orders that have been shipped twice in terrible quality. It's an embarrassment when a customer has to receive damaged merchandise twice.

September 17, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your honest feedback!
We're also sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been positive, but hope that we can improve it moving forward.

I wanted to assure you that we take pride in the high quality prints and products we offer and take your reports of fulfillment issues very seriously.

I understand that you are currently in direct communication with our support team and I hope we can come to a solution which would fit you best.

Po Wasted Po

I'm not sure why Printful is in charge of fulfillment for other apps (I tried to ignore, once the items were un-synced. It did not work). Why printful is syncing these items in the first place is a major cause for concern, simply because these producuts are not being handled or manufactured by printful to begin with. Once they are no longer in control of what happens on my shopify store, for items that weren't created on their platform to begin with, then I can give them another shot. Right now it's far too confusing and frustrating dealing with a company that simply says "that's just how our platform is set up".

September 6, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!

You can bulk ignore all non-Printful products in your Printful dashboard > Stores > Sync > Not synced, so orders of them would not sync up with us.

Unleash Muscle Fitness

Awful customer support been trying to get order shipped for almost a month now and they just give me the run around. Also the prints are not the best quality and the tshirts come in smelling like vinegar.

August 31, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review. I'm truly sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your order! We'll make sure to follow-up with you regarding this order and assist in resolving the situation.

We would also like to check in with you about your experience with our print quality. However, there may be a vinegar-like scent to the DTG printed products and this is completely normal. The scent comes from the pre-treatment solution we use for printing which helps the ink to adhere to the product and last a long time. The scent will wash out after a single wash.

We'll follow-up via email shortly regarding your order.

Meaningless Ritual

UPDATE 2: Back to 1 star. I am very shocked with how the customer support handles problems.

UPDATE, bumping my 1 star to 2: The short of it is Printful might be totally fine for you if you just want to slap some designs on t-shirts and then sell them on Etsy without any regard for quality. But if you want to start a brand and are concerned about quality, this probably isn't for you. The main reasons for this are: poor customer support, a painful mockup editor experience, and a lack of variety in the t-shirt options (not enough heavy cotton a la streetwear, too many soft fitted tees that warp/stretch/don't last).

The editor in particular is rough. Using it is a painfully haphazard experience. For example, if you have different versions of the same design (i.e. the same design in white (for dark shirts) and the same design in black (for light shirts)), you have to manually re size and position them separately. The grid is useless for getting the placement identical between these two designs, so you wind up having to move things just a touch, save, check the mock up, then go back and adjust again if needed. Either that or you can settle for your customer clicking between product images and noticing that one design is slightly higher than the other. A small thing to notice, but it makes a world of difference in presenting your brand in a professional way. A good brand should have consistency and avoid simple mistakes like that. And then when it comes to resizing the image, you have to drag the corner of the design while watching the DPI go up or down. Thing is, it doesn't go up or down by 1 DPI at a time. If you have one design perfectly placed and sized at 377 DPI and now you're trying to match another design identically, the DPI will constantly jump between 373 and 378. Again, resulting in a difference that is super tiny, but makes a huge difference in your brand image and consistency across product variants. Other limitations of the editor include not being able to edit the design on the mockup that you will actually use. Let's say you want your mockups to be flat product shots. You'll still have to edit the shirt on a doofy looking model. This again results in too much work between editing and understanding how your final product will look. If you want to get artsy and do a black design on a black shirt, your mockup will be a plain black shirt--no design in sight. Even in other cases (not pure black ink on black fabric), large areas of black in a design will be replaced with the fabric of the shirt. The problem is, that's not how the actual product will look. The black will be printed (that's the beauty of DTG, no limitations on screens like screenprinting), but that means what your customer sees on the mockup vs what they will actually receive after purchase look totally different.

I'm hoping for improvements in the future. If I'm so frustrated, why do I continue to use it? Because it does the bare minimum for now. For now is the key there. Right now I'm using Printful as a foundation for building my brand with limited capital, but if my brand grows to a point where I can leave printful OR if competition springs up that can address these issues, I currently don't see many compelling reasons to continue using it.

July 27, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention!

We are constantly working on improving our mockup generator and your feedback certainly helps.
I'll reach out to you directly for some additional details on these concerns. :)

Black Butterfly Co

I added this app to my shopify store. I already had some 200 products in my store using other print on demand companies. When I downloaded the printful app, it automatically synced every single product in my store. I had to go into the printful app and manually tell printful to "ignore" each of the products not meant for printful. I then talked to customer service and was told that I would have to repeat this process for each product that I add to my store in the future. So every single product in my store now and in the future would be connected to printful and I would have to go in each time and "ignore" each product. This wouldn't be a issue if printful was my only supplier, but they aren't, If you plan to use printful exclusively then this won't be a problem for you. I add designs every week that are intended for other vendors so this would be a major hassle.

July 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing from you!

You are absolutely right, all products that are listed on your store will also appear on our end, but you can "Bulk ignore" all not synced products by going to your Printful Dashboard > Stores > Sync, opening up the "Not synced" tab and clicking on Bulk edit > Ignore all not synced, which means that you would not need to do this individually for each product.

This is currently the way our interface works, but we certainly appreciate your feedback, as it allows us to review and improve our platform.

Feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional questions or concerns!

Causebadge

'Printful's inept attempt to provide a POD service, do not trust what they display', 29s screen capture showing the laughable state of their print file offering - https://youtu.be/lF7bDVTcpho

Printful founder Davis must have raised some cash, not enough it seems, and now trying to deliver a platform with a skeleton crew. Printful shows me I have a 2XL tag file uploaded, on opening I see it is actually an XL tag uploaded.

Seriously, how do you push this live when ppl are planning to use it to build a business? From reports via shopify reviews the printing is not better. Support is laughable, copy paste on how to upload a print file.

** Printful are learning on your dollar, AVOID at all cost. **

July 19, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing from you!
We're sorry to see that your experience with us has not been positive, but we do hope to improve it in the future.

I also assure you that we are constantly focused on improving our platform, as well as the products and services we offer, which is why your feedback is so important to us.
We also appreciate your review of our support team and do understand that our replies can come across as scripted, but this is mainly because all of us follow the same practices and policies. If there was any miscommunication between us, we're also happy to review any concerns you may have!

I will follow up with your concerns via email shortly and hope that we can find a solution that works for you! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12