Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

MY SEXY STYLES

The printing quality REALLY sucks! Most of my t-shirts are black with white ink and the ink just looks completely faded on all of the shirts, I'd add so many more orders if the printing quality was better.

July 11, 2021

Hey, there!

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that the print quality didn't meet your expectations. DTG printing technique uses eco-friendly water-based inks that soak into the garment. The print looks like it is part of the fabric and the fabric weave is visible through the print. Pure white prints on dark color garments may look slightly tinted. For vibrant pure white print, we can suggest trying screenprinting or vinyl printing techniques, however, Printful doesn't offer these options.

-Liva

brendluxe.store

paid 30$ to order t-shirt to test the service after 4 mounts no item no refund , costumers service saying items lost and it's my problem.. SCAMERS don't use

July 2, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback!
We're sorry to hear that your experience using our services has been unpleasant thus far, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

Due to carrier error your package was returned back to us and we do apologize for the miscommunication!
We see that you already have been in direct contact with our support team and a full refund has been issued for your order back to your Printful wallet.

If you have any other questions, concerns or additional feedback you would like to share with us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com

-Santa

Outer eXile

I really dislike using Printful. Everything is so complicated and you have to go through more steps just to do one thing. I prefer using other Print on Demand services. Printful has just been a headache since I've started using it.

June 24, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your review! We're sorry to hear you feel this way about our services, but hope that we can still improve your experience moving forward.

We would love to gather more information on your concerns to best understand the situation and address these issues in more detail. Please provide information on your experience with our services by sending details to feedback@printful.com, we would appreciate hearing from you.

Pawskie

So, I decided to leave a review because I just got super annoyed. To say it upfront, printful is not a bad service by any means, but hella expensive and I expect at least some decent service for the costs. So, I basically placed a sample order to check the quality of a product and got my 1x per month 3 item per order discount. Which is a joke in terms of savings considering I don't need the product and it's just a check. Anyways, I realised that I like to check a few different products and contacted their support if the order can be edited and some products can be added. Not possible because already in production (not shipped yet). Well, ok, so I asked for a discount code - Also not possible because I can only order samples once per month. How about the sample discount for 2 other products I still didn't use? Doesn't matter. Ok, fine, doesn't matter do me either, here is your review. What a joke, spend $100 on 2 product samples to check their quality and throw them into some corner afterwards. Could have bought some HUGO BOSS stuff for that price. Edit: This is just getting better, I actually still had an order discount for this month left but the customer support didn't even care to point this out besides all the talking we had. Congrats on terrible customer service. ----------------------------- UPDATE: - It's getting even better, I ordered 2 sample orders and seems like 1 of them got lost after being finally shipped after almost 2 weeks. First order took 10 days overall and on the second order which already almost took 30 days. So I told the support to look into the order and they are like "oh, yeah sorry it's late, yada yada, please wait, deliveries sometimes take longer". A 50% failure quote for me without any replacement offer even if it's obvious how terrible the service was for this order. I had to chuckle when I found out, this company is a bad joke for their outrageous price point. --------------------- Update 2: You guys are hillarious. I understand you're just doing your job here and were told to reply in certain ways but I mentioned that the order was in production for 2 weeks before even being shipped. So even here the response is flawed. Good grief, please let your higher ups know how trashy your companies service is, less struggle with most chinese suppliers I worked with - what is quite an accomplishment in itself.

June 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review!

We understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website, and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

Regarding sample products, the limit of sample orders depends on your account and your activity/ number of sales. Your monthly sample order limit grows with your store. Please find out more on samples on their limits here - https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014067959-How-do-sample-orders-work-

Update:
We are sorry to hear that your experience with our Customer Support hasn't been the most positive this time, and we hope that we can improve it moving forward.
I was unable to find you in our system but would love to gather more information on your experience. We take pride in our customer service, and we would like to have a chance to investigate our communication in more depth. Please provide information on your experience with our services by sending details to feedback@printful.com, we would appreciate hearing from you.

Your feedback is important to us and helps us improve the quality of our services, as well as our communication with you.

- Elina

Update:
Thank you for sharing your concerns! Please know that we estimate the fulfillment time to be 2-7 business days but since we are a stock on-demand company, there can be some delays due to restocking. We always do our best to fulfill all orders as soon as possible and in no way we would want to inconvenience you. Please note that shipping is done by our partners and the shipping time heavily depends on your location, weather, and other factors.
We sincerely apologize for the situation you had to experience with your orders! Please keep in mind that based on our policy, we will take responsibility for orders that don't get delivered due to the carrier's error if you reach out to our support team. You can also check in with us directly at feedback@printful.com

- Renate

Update 2:

Hey there again!

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to look into the reasons why your order took longer to be fulfilled than our estimate. However, we haven't been able to locate you in our system and would greatly appreciate it if you could follow up with us via feedback@printful.com. We would like to review your experience with our services as we always look for ways to improve.

We are sad to hear that our services didn't meet your expectations. We understand that you need to do what is best for your business and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

-Liva

Invincible Summer Gear

They have a wide variety of product options but I've found their customer service severely lacking. I won't make them my main source for that reason. * *The developer responded below and it's a perfect illustration of their failure to communicate. I have not asked for my order to be rushed, for a discount or anything else. I was only asking WHEN it was going to be done as we were past the deadline. I need to know when it's going out so that I can communicate to my customer.

June 15, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that our customer support doesn't meet your expectations. We've reviewed our communication with you and understand that you would like your orders to be fulfilled faster. Our current estimated fulfillment time is 2-7 business days for apparel and 2-5 business days for non-apparel items. This year we are also scaling up our existing fulfillment locations as well as opening another one in Texas to provide faster fulfillment speeds. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if any of your orders have taken longer than the estimated fulfillment time stated above and we will do our best to get them shipped as soon as possible.

UPDATE:
We're truly sorry to hear that you encountered these concerns with your order.
When we calculate the estimated fulfillment time, we take into account the current order volume and our capacity.
We're doing everything in our power to handle the order volumes as fast as we possibly can while persisting a good print quality.
Regarding your order, we see it's has been shipped. We hope the package is delivered as soon as possible!

amsteelle

This is an update to to repsonse I just got and to the e ail as well. I stated in both my review and email the EXACT issue I was having with Printful and what it was doing. And both this response and the email response said, and I qouted ! " We don't see you store on our shop, please make sure it is synced to printful". Ok, I said it once and I'll say it again! You guys are f******** idiots! If I write to you saying that my store WILL NOT sync to printful. And I'll say this again so maybe youll undertsand. " MY STORE WIL NOT! SYNC TO PRINTFUL !!!!!!! Then why WOULD you be able to see it ????!!!! The answer is you wouldn't !! So instead of the response I got, maybe you should include advice of help to FIX the issue instead of the smart ass reply I got. But then again you guys arent to bright. So again! I won't be using printful again. this app is crap. do not recommend and doesn't matter if they respond to this or not, I will never use it again. Complete waste of my time! Fix your site and get it straight before putting online for people to use!

June 8, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review! I'm very sorry to learn that your time with us has not been the most positive, but we are constantly working on improvements!

Please reach out to us directly via feedback@printful.com with more detailed information on the issue and we will do our best to get it resolved as diligently as possible. Hope to hear from you soon!

Full ROM Apparel

Really poor customer service. They make thousands of dollars through my stores each month and then once in a blue moon when I ask them to reship an order ($15-30 their cost tops) because of package theft or something of the like, they tell me to go pound sand. Their customer service is way below average to industry standards.

June 2, 2021

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear your experience with Printful has not been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

We partner with a variety of delivery services, which deliver shipments across the world and we trust these carriers to provide us with accurate delivery updates.
If the package was marked as delivered by the carrier, but you have not received it, we suggest reaching out to the carrier for more details on its delivery. You can see our FAQ on this here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014066339-what-happens-if-a-package-wasn-t-delivered-to-my-customer-but-the-tracking-states-that-it-was-
However, we are always ready to take full responsibility if a package is lost in transit and this is reported within 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date.

Regarding the situation with your orders, we would definitely like to take another look at this to see what may have happened here. I will follow up with you directly to gather more details on this!

Bizarre Gizmos

dftu90i--[fdzgiuygiuuoiuyouugjfhguioy;uulgyfjguiyo;ugyfjguiyougfjhuihjvgcvjgvgjv234565434545rtr4uijf

Gorilla Car Care

Wanted to use this service because I've used it before but now that I want to it won't even load on Safari

May 2, 2021

Hi! Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Please make sure that your browser is up to date, which could help resolve any issues. We also recommend using Google Chrome as it is more compatible with our platform, although it should be working with all browsers.
If you are still experiencing some issues with connecting, please reach out to our support team at support@printful.com
Thank you!

The Calvary's Boutique

I chose this app because the products were amazing and the settings were making it easy for me to add my products on my shopify store. But little did I know that by choosing Printful I would make little to no profits at all. I charge the shipping separately to my clients, but the shipping and delivery time is outrageously long, even for the expedited shipping that costs over 20$ but isn't very different from the flat rate shipping and still takes almost a month. And the worst of the worst, I added beanies and snapbacks to my shop but the extra digitization fee they added is reducing my chances of making any profit to 0% because I don't and can't charge that to my clients and it's cutting up directly on my profit, so I can't get that fee back anywhere. Also I asked several times an explanation about how is it a one time fee? Nobody to respond and explain because each time I place an order it keeps getting charged. Sometimes it's 14$, sometimes it's 9.60$, but they said it was a one time fee. I don't really understand that definition of one time fee at all. So if you intended to to make 10$ profit on a 21$ item, good luck because the digitization + shipping + taxes will bring you profits down to zero. I'm currently looking for another POD that provides caps and snapbacks. Printful is no for me. Items are too expensive, and I feel they're purposedly increasing their prices and adding extra charges because they know they're very popular. Honestly, I do not recommend this compay for anyone who wants to sell good items at good prices and make profit. You either have the choice of making business with another company, display average products in your shop and make good profit or work with Printful, display cool products in your shop and make no profit at all. Nothing difamatory or derogatory here, that's the reality of my exprience with this shop. I was really glad at the beginning but when I later saw that ordering a beanie that is already displayed at 45$ in my shop (which is already very expensive) because I was looking for a 5$ profit would total me 43.26 by ordering it in Printful to get it shipped to a client it was the last straw for me. So I'll be left with less than 2$ profit. I don't know what I can do to fix this situation. I can't sell a beanie for 50$ jus to increase my chances of making any profit at all. Outrageously high prices is the best of making no sales at all especially for beanies and snapbacks. It was good while it lasted, but this is not working for me at all.

April 5, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for leaving such detailed feedback on your experience. We're sorry to hear that you had some difficulties with the products we offer.
Please note that there are no hidden transaction fees for any of our orders and we extensively test all our products to ensure the best possible quality for the product and the print. Also, the prices reflect our 24/7 support, free cliparts, designs and option to edit the designs with our generator. At times we do have certain sales for products but we don't set up higher prices.
Managing pricing can be one of the most taxing parts of creating your business, so we have compiled some recommendations and marketing tips in our blog (https://www.printful.com/blog/).

Regarding digitization fees, they are a one-time fee if the design doesn't change and you use the same file over and over. Each time you upload a new file, our system sees it as a new design and it needs to be digitized, that is why it is important to upload the same file you had already uploaded and digitized before. There can be some differences between the embroidery methods depending on the product, for example, hats will be digitized differently from shirts due to the fabric difference. These additional fees are not meant to inconvenience you but we need to check that your design can be embroidered, so our digitizer team goes through each such file and adjusts it to our guidelines to ensure the best possible outcome.

If you would like additional information on digitization fees or pricing your products, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly through feedback@printful.com, our goal is to see you succeed!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24