Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Fun Fabulous Designs

I hesitated to do youth shirts because they are 50% more expensive than adult blanks. I went with Printful because they had Bella 3001 Y shirts and I put up two designs to test. While my other POD manages to print designs on Bella heather blends just as well as they do on Bella solids, Printful's looked like total crap. My customer bought the shirts for her daughter's birthday for her and her best friend to wear. Printful did offer a one-time courtesy refund - which declined - because it printed "as expected" according to their quality standards. Their bar must be pretty low. If other POD's can print the same design on the same blank in an adult version and have a great result then Printful just doesn't have an eye for quality.

September 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are truly sorry to hear you encountered some issues with one of your orders!

The outcome for the garments would depend on a few factors: the material the garment is made of, the color difference between the design and the garment, and if a white under base is used or not. Read more here: https://www.printful.com/important-facts-about-tshirt-printing
Based on the print file submitted for this specific heather grey color t-shirt, the outcome is indeed expected. A reshipment of the same garment would result in the same outcome. We truly appreciate your feedback on this as it helps us grow and improve our services further!

We see that our customer support team has already followed up with you directly and we look forward to hearing from you!

Angels Sin

A customer ordered a simple pair of socks and a t-shirt. You guys managed to send them the wrong socks. Socks that aren't even my design!!!!!!!! I have never once created the graphic that is on the socks they showed me. Thank god I was already dropping you as a supplier.

September 15, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback, we are truly sorry to hear your experience using our services hasn't been the best, but we hope to improve it moving forward!

I completely understand that receiving an incorrect item can be very frustrating. These mixup ups are not intentional and can happen on a very rare occasion when the wrong item is picked up for printing.

Our support team has already reached out to you about this order and we hope to hear from you soon!

Billionaire Camel

I used to love this app until I had a small problem a customer order a shirt and not receive anything even now they still haven't receive nothing and they had order back in July, I had to go out my way and find somebody to print a shirt and ship it myself. My problem is that in the middle of it all I could not reach nobody that could help me I have not gotten a email back I miss the old days where I can just call and the problem is solve in seconds well its been a fun while it last.

September 8, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been great, but hope that we can improve it moving forward.

We see that we had sent you an email reply to your Shopify inquiry back in July, but we did not hear back from you.
To be sure, you can check in with your Spam or Promotions folders for the email.
We will also follow up with directly once more with some additional details on your concerns.

protonmerch

You can only add 2 products per day? Is this a joke? It will take you a year to build a store with printful if they allow only 2 items of AOP per day.

August 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!
This limitation on adding 2 new AOP products per day is set in place while we clear up the order backlog caused by the global pandemic.
Our main goal is to bring our average fulfillment estimates back to normal and then we'll also re-enable unlimited product push for all product categories.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to feedback@printful.com!

Kevo Show

Every order Ive done has taken over a month to ship to customer.Very slow fulfillment process, but the website says shipping and production will only take 12 days.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for you review- we truly appreciate it!

We definitely understand that the current events have not been easy for many businesses and people, and we are doing our best to continue providing our services to our customers. As for most businesses out there, we have not expected the effects of Covid-19 and how it would limit our resources. Our main goal was to keep our staff safe and continue to support businesses and fulfill our customers' orders. This was a very challenging time due to various restrictions and order volume we received. Our fulfillment times are nearly back to normal, you can follow the latest estimates and updates on our Covid-19 page here https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

mtgonslaught

Printful has become the worse print on demand I use. I have been having issue after issue with them.

August 10, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it.
We're sorry to see that your experience with us has not been great, but hope we can improve it moving forward! :)

Vantage Sports

Having continual problems. Printful customer service for incorrect orders is non-existent. Very hard to manage with them. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

August 8, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
We' re truly sorry that your experience with us hasn't been great, but definitely hope to improve it moving forward.

We looked over our communication with you and failed to find the concerns you mention, however we did notice that you've not replied to any of our emails, so it is possible that you're not receiving them.
If so, you could check in with your Spam and Promotions folders to make sure our emails haven't ended up there?

You can also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com directly, so we could address your concerns in more detail! :)

ken-york

Deception. The price of the T-shirts is terribly high. No Marge to do if you don't sell Your stocks under 100$ each. (but you are not Adidas or Calvin so.) You need to pay your taxes after the years and additional charges.

August 2, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
While we understand that our prices might be higher than those of other fulfillment companies, we trust that, along with the services and the quality products we provide, it’s an overall good investment!
Our product prices allow us to ensure and constantly improve a variety of our services, product development, offer technical and customer support, as well as other services.
That said, we are working on lowering the prices of our products and services, while still retaining their quality, which is why we truly appreciate your feedback on this!

Feel free to reach out to us with any additional feedback or questions via feedback@printful.com! :)

Nasa Depot

-5 STARS: THIS APP IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE FOR US CUSTOMERS - DO NOT USE IT. WARNING FOR USA CUSTOMERS - DO NOT USE THIS FULFILLMENT SERVICE.

Not only does their quality of shirts look like it came from a Chinese sweatshop that has chimpanzees running it, the speed of getting your orders getting to your customers is 20x anything they say. These europeans don’t know how to do business, their margins are insane, and they have absolutely no way to contact them or their crumby support. Save your reputation as a business and delete Printful from your Shopify store because its absolute TRASH.

August 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we truly appreciate hearing from you!
We are sorry to see that your experience with us has not been great and hope we can improve it moving forward.
We know that you have been in direct communication with our support team in relation to your concerns. However, we also wanted to note that we pride ourselves in the high quality of our products and services, which is why we evaluate each problem report in great detail, to make sure that we provide you with the best services possible.

Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

Mississippi MoonLight LLC

I tried to use this app. 2+ months to produce products, when they "felt" like fulfilling an order. Slow customer service reply's. I had several orders, after a month of waiting on fulfillment, Get a notification that they declined to fulfill my order.

August 1, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're sorry to see that your experience with us has not been great, but hope we can improve it moving forward.

Unfortunately, the global pandemic also hit CA and NC, which is where we have three of our fulfillment locations.
The local governments subsequently issued guidelines and regulations, which made us limit our production at these facilities and distribute incoming orders to our other (MX and EU) facilities, as well as look for backup facility options.
We informed our customers of expected fulfillment delays via email and the Printful Dashboard, along with redirects to our Covid-19 page: https://www.printful.com/covid-19

We tried our best to ensure that all of our customer orders still get fulfilled in a timely fashion and that every issue that's presented to us is quickly assessed and met with a solution, keeping the health of our employees, as well as our customer businesses in mind.

As of now, our fulfillment times have improved significantly and we have already reached our pre-Covid-19 fulfillment estimates in most of the product categories we offer.

However, delivery delays can still be expected and, after checking in with your Printful Dashboard, we noted that your last order was declined due to carrier restrictions - this means that we would be unable to ship the order out to the listed destination.

In most cases this is due to the destination country not accepting international mail at the time the order is placed.

We'll follow up with you directly with more details on this matter!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19