Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

DiverBubbles

Location Greece

After 3 weeks cannot sync my Shopify store with the Printful app I decided to erase the app once and for all. A lot of conversations with the support and some steps to fix my issue but nothing.3 weeks just waiting for their devs to fix this issue. .3 weeks not running ads and over 50 products in a draft mode.

July 3, 2022

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you haven't been able to sync your store with us, and we'd be happy to investigate this further. Could you please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com with more details on the situation? We'll gladly check on the issue and see how we could help.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Bike Belles

Location Australia

The actual product page didn't load the review page for me so I'm writing it here. Thank goodness I ordered a sample of the beanie I wanted to sell on my store (the Otto beanie). Not only did it come late, it came stuffed into a dirty parcel bag with no care or proper packaging, and the embroidery was GHASTLY. I wish I could attach photos here. Uneven, massive ripples in the beanie. I would be ashamed selling that to a customer. Their service also costs a fortune for businesses in Australia. Will never be using them again. Have contacted them for a refund, but upon reading some reviews here, will probably struggle to get my money back.

June 2, 2022

Hi!
Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry to hear that your first experience with Printful hasn't been satisfactory.
Please know that we take quality concerns very seriously and we check each situtation individually to better understand what had happened. In this case, it was a fulfillment error and we have responded to your problem report.
You also noted the long delivery time. Shipping time is affected by various factors but we are working with our carriers to ensure fast and safe delivery, so thank you for reporting your concerns.
Regarding costs, please note that our prices reflect our 24/7 support, free clipart, designs, and option to edit the designs with our generator, however, signing up for Printful is free and we don't have any transaction fees.

The Bear Necessities

Truly terrible company. I made a design which received dozens of orders, and now it’s placed on hold because of “copyrighted material”
1. it contains no copyrighted material at all
2. After being proven wrong when I supported myself with evidence, they flat out refused to admit it and said “all decisions are final”
I wouldn’t recommend this service to anyone as long as they continue like this.

May 4, 2022

Hi!
Thank you for sharing your experience.
While we understand how upsetting this is, please note that we take copyright issues very seriously. Upon signing up to Printful you agree to our Terms of Service and our policies. One of them is regarding acceptable content.
The designs you choose to print must comply with the right of publicity, trademark, and copyright laws. We expect print-ready files from all users and we expect the designs to follow these policies.
That said, our content team is still reviewing your case, thank you for your patience and understanding!

BlackSocialCloest

Order Three White Sample Shirts. Two were dispatched and the third was not. After 5 or so days (after given shipment date) I contacted Support they never gave a reason as to why the order was not printed together or why the other shirt was late on printing and delivery. He just said he was sorry and moved it up in queue. Well according to their tracking info it was dispatched to carrier on 4/21/2022 IT DID NOT ARRIVED UNTIL 4/26/2022 It is supposedly now in transit. I order all three shirts on 4/11/2022. This is entirely too long especially with no reason as to why they were printed separately. SAVE YOUR TIME, EFFORT, AND CUSTOMERS use this service at your own risk. The reviews on here and Google are accurate.

April 28, 2022

Hello!

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience. We're sorry to hear that it hasn't been the most positive, but certainly hope to improve it moving forward!

Occasionally, an order can be split into multiple shipments, if some items become unexpectedly out of stock, as it was in this case, for one of your T-shirts. This ensures that you receive most of your products as soon as possible. We do apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused!

If you have any other questions, concerns or additional feedback you would like to share with us - feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com

Davina Shefet Art Store

Impossible to deal with them. Way too many shipping issues and they always find an excuse not to send a replacement or issue a refund even though the deadlines have long surpassed the date given, even when the label is the issue which they create. They will always find a way not to help. You are left with angry customers bashing your store because of the greed and incompetence of Printful. They are awful and I am now replacing all my prints. Trust me just don't do it.

April 26, 2022

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience!

We're truly sorry to hear it's been negative. It's our goal to provide the best quality services and although shipping issues can happen, it shouldn't be a regular occurrence.

We were able to find your on-going communication with us and see that our customer support agent is already in touch with our Shipping team to get more info about the package. We absolutely get how frustrating it can be to wait for a solution, especially in such situations, but we want to do what we can to ensure that such errors don't repeat and the delivery is successful for the reshipment.

We'll follow-up with you by email shortly with more info and hopefully, we can resolve this asap and try to turn your experience in a better one! :)

BENETIME

フルフィルメントについてや発送についてなどの説明が非常にわかりにくいので、誰でも理解できる内容ではないので素人には不向き。問題となっている点については表記されるのでわかるが、その対処法がわからず毎回理解できていないまま進んでいるので不安が大きい。

April 21, 2022

レビューの追加ありがとうございます。プリントフルのご利用において問題が生じ、ご満足いただけなかったとのこと、大変申し訳ございませんでした。
早急に弊社チームよりご連絡させていただきます。

PetBePal

The app has a bug its developers can't fix. Precisely, The shipping rate zone of Printful is empty, which means a customer can't complete the order, and my designed tees are worthless. I timely consult Printful customer support, and they can't do anything to fix it, and what they tell is waiting, waiting, and still waiting! I can't wait for two days! I tried to delete and re-install the app to restore its t-shirt shipping rates several times, and even deleted my Printful account and registered again. Still, nothing changed! Very frustrated! I have to repeatedly upload and design my products every time I re-install the app because the Printful dashboard doesn't offer the backup service! They are wasting my time.

March 15, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the shipping profiles.

Please note that once you connect your Shopify store with Printful, we push all of our flat-rate profiles to your Shopify account and we automatically assign the product to the right shipping profile. That means that usually there shouldn't be any problems with the profiles.
However, technical errors can happen, so our team is looking into your situation specifically, and we will get back to you with additional information on how this can be solved. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

-Renate

Narg's Apparel

They dropped the entire brand I was using without telling me. Help is friendly, but they are not there to help real issues, they are just 'OK, Sorry, I will feed that back, ok? "Anything else" ' Answers. They also have a limit on how many colours x size you want. So do not think you can make an empire. You need to have many colors or many sizes, your choice.

March 5, 2022

Hello!

Thank you for your honest feedback.

We absolutely understand that product discontinuation and limited availability might be frustrating for you.

We constantly evaluate each product in our catalog and sometimes have to make the decision to stop offering some of our products.

The most common discontinuation reasons usually are: the product variants are slow-selling and unpopular, our suppliers are discontinuing the product, or have unreliable stock.

Thank you once again for your time and feedback regarding this!

handyhuellen.berlin

Super teuer, super langer Versand, super schlechte Bedienung, für uns ist das hier die reinste Zeitverschwendung. Die Preise zu finden und die Artikel zu erstellen ist sehr langwierig. Es ist nicht erkennbar was ein Artikel am Ende kosten wird. Die empfohlene Kalkulation der Verkaufspreise ist ein schlechter Witz. Wenn man die Preisempfehlungen befolgt wird jeder Verkäufer Geld verlieren. Dieser App oder besser dieser genaze Shop ist für niemanden zu empfehlen. Soetwas haben wir noch nicht erlebet. Sorry das wir das so schreiben müssen, aber das könnt Ihr mit den Kunden nicht machen. Wir drucken selbst Handyhüllen und das was Ihr hier an Preisen ausruft ist mehr, als dass was wir von unseren Endkunden verlangen. Wir machen einen ordentlichen Profit, aber mit euch würden wir nur Verlust machen und Ihr den gesamten Gewinn. Das ist ein Unfaires Geschäftsbgebahren. Wir können NIEMANDEM die Zusammenarbeit bei diesen Preisen empfehlen. Die einzige Firma die Geld verdient wenn man mit Ihr Zusammenarbeitet ist rintful. Der Shopbetreiber wird niemals in die Gewinnzone mit Printful kommen. Nicht bei dieser Preisgestaltung. Und Printful nimmt die Artikel selbstverständlich auch nciht zurück. Das heißt hier ganz klar. Prinfull gewinnt bei jeder Bestellung und der Partner verliert immer. Hände weg.

February 13, 2022

Hallo!

Vielen Dank für das Teilen Ihrer Erfahrung. Entschuldigung, für die Antwort wurde ein Online-Übersetzer verwendet.

Wir verstehen, dass Sie Bedenken bezüglich unseres Preissystems haben. Bitte beachten Sie, dass die Preise automatisch angezeigt werden und Sie den Verkaufspreis jederzeit anpassen können. Es gibt keine versteckten Transaktionsgebühren für unsere Bestellungen, und unsere Preise spiegeln auch unseren 24/7-Support, kostenlose Cliparts, Designs und die Möglichkeit wider, die Designs mit unserem Generator zu bearbeiten. Es geht nicht nur um das Produkt selbst.

Wir akzeptieren keine Rücksendungen, da wir auf Anfrage drucken, jeder Artikel wird speziell für den jeweiligen Kunden gedruckt. Bitte beachten Sie, dass wir bei Problemen mit der Bestellung die Verantwortung dafür übernehmen und keine zusätzlichen Gebühren verlangen.

Es tut uns leid zu hören, dass Printful nicht der Anbieter ist, nach dem du gesucht hast, und wir wünschen dir viel Glück in deinem Geschäft.

-Renate

Naseej Store

Products quality is good but more expensive than other POD providers. Terrible international shipping. Products take more than one month to reach customers after they are shipped! After contacting customer service and being told many times that they work on improving the service. I asked for clear answers on when improvements are going to happen. It turns out they are doing nothing about it and will not solve it in the near future. Did not even bother to workout a solution. My business is suffering because of the bad customer experience.

February 13, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for sharing your experience. Sorry to hear that international shipping delays have caused you such inconvenience. Please know that it was never our intention.
We are working with several carriers and we are in constant communication to improve the shipping speed, however, it depends on various factors especially now when transportation is limited and there is additional waiting time for the packages to be shipped. These changes have affected the industry as a whole and although at this time we don't have an ETA on when international shipping speed will improve, we will continue doing our best to get the packages to the recipients as fast as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience!
Regarding our pricing, although some of our prices are higher, please note that there are no hidden transaction fees for any of our orders, and we extensively test all our products to ensure the best possible quality for the product and the print. Our prices also reflect our 24/7 support, free clipart, designs, and option to edit the designs with our generator.
If you'd like to discuss these matters further, please contact us at feedback@printful.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26