Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

The Witch’s Familiar

Be careful. The products in Printful will also load EVERYTHING from your store into their application. So when you go back in, you will see other items from other suppliers.
The advice I was given from Printful was to either 'ignore' or "Delete" them from your Printful account.
This advice was ill-advised, because if you 'Delete' it from the Printful account IT WILL ALSO DELETE IT FROM YOUR STORE.

I lost everything but my Printful designs.

As I don't wish to double handle my products, I'm deleting the app entirely and using another Printer instead - the other printers app doesn't seem to have this issue.

Shame, because I was very happy with Printful. But this is just too much.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Crazy easy to use. I'm a complete amateur and yet I've got all my stuff up and on my store in less than a day.

Support staff are also prompt and knowledgeable.

November 1, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review!
We're very sorry to hear that your experience with our app has been negative, but we hope that we can turn it around!

When you connect your Shopify store with Printful and if you have products in your Shopify store already, these listings will import into Printful as well, though they won't be automatically synced. In case the products aren't supposed to be fulfilled by Printful, you can choose to set them to "ignore" so that our system simply ignores these items when an order is placed for them in your store (orders won't import if the item is ignored).
Another option is to "delete" these products, but this is only suggested if you want these items completely removed from Printful and your Shopify storefront, because they will be deleted from both platforms. When deleting the product in Printful, a pop-up will appear asking you to confirm the deletion process and that you understand that the item will be removed from Shopify as well.

We have located your interaction with our customer service team where you inquired about this process and more information could have been relayed to you about it so that you can make a decision based on complete information about the function. We will follow-up with you via email about this!

Run Waleed Run

The Printful app is very user-friendly, it's easy to create new products and very easy to sync these products with the Shopify store. The customer support team on the other hand is why I'm giving this app a 1 star.

I was excited to us Printful for my dropshipping business. After ordering my first customized product and paying extra for shipping to get it quickly, I realized how unreliable this service is. DHL is claiming that they never got the package from Printful and Printful is claiming that DHL lost the package.

It's been 21 days since the order was shipped and Printful in now asking me if I want to re-order or get a refund. There are other Print on Demand services in the Shopify app store other than Printful worth checking out.

October 22, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate hearing from you!

We're very sorry to hear that there was an issue with the delivery of your order. Your order was handed off to DHL so that they can deliver the package, however, it appears that the package wasn't scanned at first, so no additional tracking details were available on their tracking page. Although we trust the carriers we work with that they will deliver the packages in a timely and safe manner, unfortunately, on rare occasions, delivery delays can occur due to unpredictable circumstances.
In case you notice that an order hasn't been delivered and it is past the estimated delivery date, you can definitely let us know so we can take a closer look at the situation and help resolve it.

We see our team was able to offer a remedy for the situation. Hopefully, there are no further orders that encounter a delivery delay and you receive them with no issues.

If you have any questions or feedback regarding this order, surely let us know by sending a message to feedback@printful.com.

Bayou Sunshine

Terrible! When people order something, especially from the same state, they do not want it in 3 weeks. A customer made a purchase two different times and on one order, never even showed up!!!!!! Terrible! Use someone else.

September 25, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review!
I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had the most pleasant experience with receiving orders! Our fulfillment timeframe is 2-7 business days for apparel orders and 2-5 business days for non-apparel orders, the delivery time is additional to the fulfillment timeframe. Of course, we'll try to fulfill your orders as soon as we possibly can, but we recommend choosing a faster shipping method in case the order needs to be received sooner.

We would like to take a closer look at the order you mentioned hasn't been received. Please send us a message to feedback@printful.com with more information about the order so we can investigate it further, we'd be happy to assist!

Buzzkill Brand

Impossible to get assistance from support. They will cut you off mid-sentence at every chance and provide very little support in migrating from other POD printers. On a positive note, the print quality is great. Much better than Custom Cat. Sadly, integration is handle product by product/one by one, combined with salty support this is not a quality solution top to bottom.

September 25, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review!
I'm very sorry to hear that your experience with our customer service has not been the most positive! We agree that the communication from our end could have been more helpful and more understanding. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we invest a lot of time and resources in training our team members and maintaining our quality standards, and I assure you that these interactions will be addressed with our team.
It is important to us that our users can reach out to our customer support with any questions or concerns and receive helpful assistance. We will definitely review the communication between our team members and yourself more closely to make sure that our quality standards are met and unpleasant situations avoided in the future.

In regards to migrating products from a different supplier to Printful - there will be differences in how the products are set up in every platform and, unfortunately, we do not receive product information from the previously used platform, although basic listing information (listing title, variant titles and variant count) will import into Printful from Shopify. This means that the products would have to be manually synced within Printful or added from scratch. We will look into ways how the process could be improved when migrating from a different platform to Printful and we'll take you experience into account.

I have followed up with you via email regarding your customer service experience and product syncing, and I hope we are able to make your experience with Printful more positive moving forward.

For love For Dogs

I have some designs, but every time I try to re-used an old design with a new color, I need to re-create the design completely from scratch and they never are exactly the same.

The customer chat support are of not help either. The chat person "Liva B." excuse was "This is how our system works.."

September 24, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!
I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered some difficulties with our platform. Currently, when adding a new variant to an existing product, the design would also have to be re-uploaded. This is in case a user would like to use a different design for different product variants, however, of course, the same design, as on the other variants, can be used as well.

I can understand how this process may not be completely comfortable when adding new variants to existing items. I have forwarded your feedback to our team for further consideration on improvements for this feature.

We highly appreciate your feedback and if there's anything else you'd like to share about your time with us, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com.

Eeless.com

Uninstalled immediately
Just after installing this
It started Synching / Imported all 7000+ (copyrighted) products to the app !

I asked why the answer is "Its because you can create unique products that you cant setup using just our Add Product Feature"

i said "How are you creating unique products by importing my Product Data ?"

Note that most products are copyrighted and trademarked and prinfull just imported it automatically ! !

P.S. I will not remove this until they stop automatically importing (stealing) product data.. At least add a pop-up to ask for permission to import data.
....Especially copyrighted and trademarked stuff.. I had to ask the designers before i list their product on eeless.com and Printfull just imported them.

September 18, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
We're sorry to see that you have encountered these concerns with our integration, as well as our support, but we hope that we can improve our collaboration moving forward.

The way our integration with Shopify currently works is that all of the products that are listed on your store will appear on our side, this is how our automated integrations are set up for various reasons.
This allows orders with both Printful and non-Printful products to exist and sync up with us for automated fulfillment.
This allows you to combine several products in a single product listing on your store's side.
This enables some integrations to even exist, as a lot of the e-commerce platforms we have set up with don't have the product push generator that allows you to publish products from our side to your store.

However, you can bulk ignore all non-Printful products in your Printful dashboard > Stores > Sync > Not synced, so orders of them would not sync up with us.

And I also wanted to let you know that we are working on improving these features to enhance your user experience in the future and appreciate your feedback!

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you!

Dominican Girlfriend

The 'quality control' feature must be the biggest scam feature that Printful has. I don't think caring humans even check the products. I have contacted them multiple times about embroidery orders such as snapbacks being mailed completely damaged. Their machines do not seem to handle simple jobs, they are shipped with unreadable text. I have custom orders that have been shipped twice in terrible quality. It's an embarrassment when a customer has to receive damaged merchandise twice.

September 17, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your honest feedback!
We're also sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been positive, but hope that we can improve it moving forward.

I wanted to assure you that we take pride in the high quality prints and products we offer and take your reports of fulfillment issues very seriously.

I understand that you are currently in direct communication with our support team and I hope we can come to a solution which would fit you best.

Po Wasted Po

I'm not sure why Printful is in charge of fulfillment for other apps (I tried to ignore, once the items were un-synced. It did not work). Why printful is syncing these items in the first place is a major cause for concern, simply because these producuts are not being handled or manufactured by printful to begin with. Once they are no longer in control of what happens on my shopify store, for items that weren't created on their platform to begin with, then I can give them another shot. Right now it's far too confusing and frustrating dealing with a company that simply says "that's just how our platform is set up".

September 6, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!

You can bulk ignore all non-Printful products in your Printful dashboard > Stores > Sync > Not synced, so orders of them would not sync up with us.

Unleash Muscle Fitness

Awful customer support been trying to get order shipped for almost a month now and they just give me the run around. Also the prints are not the best quality and the tshirts come in smelling like vinegar.

August 31, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review. I'm truly sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your order! We'll make sure to follow-up with you regarding this order and assist in resolving the situation.

We would also like to check in with you about your experience with our print quality. However, there may be a vinegar-like scent to the DTG printed products and this is completely normal. The scent comes from the pre-treatment solution we use for printing which helps the ink to adhere to the product and last a long time. The scent will wash out after a single wash.

We'll follow-up via email shortly regarding your order.

Meaningless Ritual

UPDATE 2: Back to 1 star. I am very shocked with how the customer support handles problems.

UPDATE, bumping my 1 star to 2: The short of it is Printful might be totally fine for you if you just want to slap some designs on t-shirts and then sell them on Etsy without any regard for quality. But if you want to start a brand and are concerned about quality, this probably isn't for you. The main reasons for this are: poor customer support, a painful mockup editor experience, and a lack of variety in the t-shirt options (not enough heavy cotton a la streetwear, too many soft fitted tees that warp/stretch/don't last).

The editor in particular is rough. Using it is a painfully haphazard experience. For example, if you have different versions of the same design (i.e. the same design in white (for dark shirts) and the same design in black (for light shirts)), you have to manually re size and position them separately. The grid is useless for getting the placement identical between these two designs, so you wind up having to move things just a touch, save, check the mock up, then go back and adjust again if needed. Either that or you can settle for your customer clicking between product images and noticing that one design is slightly higher than the other. A small thing to notice, but it makes a world of difference in presenting your brand in a professional way. A good brand should have consistency and avoid simple mistakes like that. And then when it comes to resizing the image, you have to drag the corner of the design while watching the DPI go up or down. Thing is, it doesn't go up or down by 1 DPI at a time. If you have one design perfectly placed and sized at 377 DPI and now you're trying to match another design identically, the DPI will constantly jump between 373 and 378. Again, resulting in a difference that is super tiny, but makes a huge difference in your brand image and consistency across product variants. Other limitations of the editor include not being able to edit the design on the mockup that you will actually use. Let's say you want your mockups to be flat product shots. You'll still have to edit the shirt on a doofy looking model. This again results in too much work between editing and understanding how your final product will look. If you want to get artsy and do a black design on a black shirt, your mockup will be a plain black shirt--no design in sight. Even in other cases (not pure black ink on black fabric), large areas of black in a design will be replaced with the fabric of the shirt. The problem is, that's not how the actual product will look. The black will be printed (that's the beauty of DTG, no limitations on screens like screenprinting), but that means what your customer sees on the mockup vs what they will actually receive after purchase look totally different.

I'm hoping for improvements in the future. If I'm so frustrated, why do I continue to use it? Because it does the bare minimum for now. For now is the key there. Right now I'm using Printful as a foundation for building my brand with limited capital, but if my brand grows to a point where I can leave printful OR if competition springs up that can address these issues, I currently don't see many compelling reasons to continue using it.

July 27, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention!

We are constantly working on improving our mockup generator and your feedback certainly helps.
I'll reach out to you directly for some additional details on these concerns. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13