Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

MyLasso Deals

per customer rep, my printful account cannot connect to Shopify because it got deleted...I have the printful app in my Shopify and I did not delete it... it's frustrating and there is no offered solution except for the advice to start from scratch...

December 3, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback!

Looking at your Printful account, it looks like your Shopify store was indeed removed a year ago. If you'd like to add it again, you can go to your Printful dashboard > Stores > Choose platform; and follow the integration steps once more.

Please feel reach out to us if you have any further questions at feedback@printful.com!

PatriotAsFuck

Terrible customer service, long wait times for products. I was using them for a while then decided to find another printer.

November 17, 2021

Hey, Corey!

Thank you for your feedback, and we're sorry to hear that our services didn't meet your expectations. We want all submitted content to be respectful of others, and we reserve the right to refuse any content that we find hateful. You can review our Acceptable content guidelines here [https://www.printful.com/policies/content-guidelines].

We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Marco Serrot

Deliveries to Mexico are lousy. Customers have already rated my store 1 star for delivery time. The order may take more than one month, which in these times is no longer valid. China works better?!?! When you contact Printful, they bureaucratically tell you that they must wait until the month is up to raise the complaint; they don't know where the product is for about 20 days. So for Mexico, dropshipping does not work.

September 26, 2021

Hi, Marco!
Thank you for sharing your experience. We're truly sorry to hear that the deliveries to Mexico are delayed. We are working with global carriers that in turn work with the local carriers to ensure safe delivery, however, due to transportation restrictions, customs, and other factors, international deliveries can be late.
Please note that we take responsibility for any lost packages if you reach out to us within 4 weeks of the last estimated delivery date. We're constantly working on improvements with our shipping, so thank you for your patience!

- Renate

IndigiNature

App was great until I enabled the Pro trial. watch the end date because they will refuse a refund request.

September 13, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your experience!

Please note that by activating the free trial, you had to confirm that you agree to Subscription Terms of Service and the fact that at the end of the free trial period, you authorize Printful to automatically charge the subscription fee. Furthermore, according to the Subscription Terms of Service (https://www.printful.com/policies/subscription-terms-of-service) Section 4, You may cancel your Paid Subscription at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation.

If you have any questions or additional feedback, please reach out to us directly at feedback@printful.com, we would love to hear from you and assist with your concerns!

Karen Johanson Art

I submitted a scan of an original cyanotype that's been successfully and precisely color-matched on numerous apparel and paper products by another POD vendor, but the blue in my Printful sample gaiter turned out cobalt blue instead, and showed none of the gradations of the original image. (I have a photo that shows the huge discrepancy, but apparently can't post it here). The file was created according to file guidelines, using color profile sRGB IEC61966-2.1. Yet I was told the print result was "to be considered expected." I am removing the app: I can't use a vendor that can't even remotely match my submitted art.

July 27, 2021

Hey, Karen!

Thank you very much for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that the print result on the neck gaiter didn't meet your expectations. Indeed due to the printing method used and the fabric type, heavy cyan tone designs won't match the original print file perfectly. A closer color match can be achieved on different product types such as posters and DTG prints. We sincerely hope that you'll consider giving us another chance in the future. Don't hesitate to let us know via feedback@printful.com if you have any additional feedback.

MY SEXY STYLES

The printing quality REALLY sucks! Most of my t-shirts are black with white ink and the ink just looks completely faded on all of the shirts, I'd add so many more orders if the printing quality was better.

July 11, 2021

Hey, there!

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that the print quality didn't meet your expectations. DTG printing technique uses eco-friendly water-based inks that soak into the garment. The print looks like it is part of the fabric and the fabric weave is visible through the print. Pure white prints on dark color garments may look slightly tinted. For vibrant pure white print, we can suggest trying screenprinting or vinyl printing techniques, however, Printful doesn't offer these options.

brendluxe.store

paid 30$ to order t-shirt to test the service after 4 mounts no item no refund , costumers service saying items lost and it's my problem.. SCAMERS don't use

July 2, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback!
We're sorry to hear that your experience using our services has been unpleasant thus far, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

Due to carrier error your package was returned back to us and we do apologize for the miscommunication!
We see that you already have been in direct contact with our support team and a full refund has been issued for your order back to your Printful wallet.

If you have any other questions, concerns or additional feedback you would like to share with us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com

-Santa

black sanctuary

I hated this app and its customer service since the beginning. But since the shipping costs and the fast delivery were good, i used the service for about 4 months. now i'm so done with this company and i'm deleting the app as soon as they deliver my last order. i told them that i was waiting for them to ship my last order before deleteing the app, and from hours speed delivery they changed to almost 24 hours of my last order being stuck there under "waiting for fullfillment"! ridicoulos!!!! so in the end, i had to reship that same tshirt cause there was NO WAY of getting help from them cause they said shirt was already printed but the process status said it was only at "picking" , i asked them if i couldn''t change the print file at least to don't ship the order. no way. they shipped the order. i had to reship the same order with the right file and now its taking forever to print it!!! they are so manipulative!! they literally don't care about customers but only about making money out of them! also, the quality of the prints sucks. they don't put care in things. literally the only good thing about this company is their live shipping rates and the fast delivery to usa ( to other locations like Russia takes 30 days!!! ) i'm happy to leave.

June 25, 2021

-Updated-

Hey, there!

Thank you for your feedback. We're truly sorry to hear that our services didn't meet your expectations. As per our Terms of Service once an order has started fulfillment (includes a T-shirt being picked up and print file sent to the printer) it isn't possible to make any adjustments. We understand that a one-time courtesy exception was offered to you previously, however, it isn't something that we can always offer.

We understand that you need to do what is best for your business and are sad to see you go. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

____

Hi there!
Thank you for your honest review!
We absolutely understand that product pricing is very important for you as a store owner and for your business.

While our prices might be higher compared to some other fulfillment companies, we trust that, along with the services and the quality products we provide, it’s an overall good investment!
The product prices allow us to ensure and constantly improve our services, product options, offer technical and customer support, some other nice touches like branding options for your packing slips and other services.
We are always working on lowering our product prices, where possible, while still retaining their quality, of course.

We're very sorry to hear that your interactions with our customer service have not been great and we would definitely like to know more about your experience. High-quality customer service is one of our top priorities and we train our team extensively to provide excellent customer support experience to our users.
I will follow up with you directly to learn more about your time with us and how we could improve!

-Santa

Outer eXile

I really dislike using Printful. Everything is so complicated and you have to go through more steps just to do one thing. I prefer using other Print on Demand services. Printful has just been a headache since I've started using it.

June 24, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your review! We're sorry to hear you feel this way about our services, but hope that we can still improve your experience moving forward.

We would love to gather more information on your concerns to best understand the situation and address these issues in more detail. Please provide information on your experience with our services by sending details to feedback@printful.com, we would appreciate hearing from you.

Pawskie

So, I decided to leave a review because I just got super annoyed. To say it upfront, printful is not a bad service by any means, but hella expensive and I expect at least some decent service for the costs. So, I basically placed a sample order to check the quality of a product and got my 1x per month 3 item per order discount. Which is a joke in terms of savings considering I don't need the product and it's just a check. Anyways, I realised that I like to check a few different products and contacted their support if the order can be edited and some products can be added. Not possible because already in production (not shipped yet). Well, ok, so I asked for a discount code - Also not possible because I can only order samples once per month. How about the sample discount for 2 other products I still didn't use? Doesn't matter. Ok, fine, doesn't matter do me either, here is your review. What a joke, spend $100 on 2 product samples to check their quality and throw them into some corner afterwards. Could have bought some HUGO BOSS stuff for that price. Edit: This is just getting better, I actually still had an order discount for this month left but the customer support didn't even care to point this out besides all the talking we had. Congrats on terrible customer service. ----------------------------- UPDATE: - It's getting even better, I ordered 2 sample orders and seems like 1 of them got lost after being finally shipped after almost 2 weeks. First order took 10 days overall and on the second order which already almost took 30 days. So I told the support to look into the order and they are like "oh, yeah sorry it's late, yada yada, please wait, deliveries sometimes take longer". A 50% failure quote for me without any replacement offer even if it's obvious how terrible the service was for this order. I had to chuckle when I found out, this company is a bad joke for their outrageous price point. --------------------- Update 2: You guys are hillarious. I understand you're just doing your job here and were told to reply in certain ways but I mentioned that the order was in production for 2 weeks before even being shipped. So even here the response is flawed. Good grief, please let your higher ups know how trashy your companies service is, less struggle with most chinese suppliers I worked with - what is quite an accomplishment in itself.

June 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review!

We understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website, and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

Regarding sample products, the limit of sample orders depends on your account and your activity/ number of sales. Your monthly sample order limit grows with your store. Please find out more on samples on their limits here - https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014067959-How-do-sample-orders-work-

Update:
We are sorry to hear that your experience with our Customer Support hasn't been the most positive this time, and we hope that we can improve it moving forward.
I was unable to find you in our system but would love to gather more information on your experience. We take pride in our customer service, and we would like to have a chance to investigate our communication in more depth. Please provide information on your experience with our services by sending details to feedback@printful.com, we would appreciate hearing from you.

Your feedback is important to us and helps us improve the quality of our services, as well as our communication with you.

- Elina

Update:
Thank you for sharing your concerns! Please know that we estimate the fulfillment time to be 2-7 business days but since we are a stock on-demand company, there can be some delays due to restocking. We always do our best to fulfill all orders as soon as possible and in no way we would want to inconvenience you. Please note that shipping is done by our partners and the shipping time heavily depends on your location, weather, and other factors.
We sincerely apologize for the situation you had to experience with your orders! Please keep in mind that based on our policy, we will take responsibility for orders that don't get delivered due to the carrier's error if you reach out to our support team. You can also check in with us directly at feedback@printful.com

- Renate

Update 2:

Hey there again!

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to look into the reasons why your order took longer to be fulfilled than our estimate. However, we haven't been able to locate you in our system and would greatly appreciate it if you could follow up with us via feedback@printful.com. We would like to review your experience with our services as we always look for ways to improve.

We are sad to hear that our services didn't meet your expectations. We understand that you need to do what is best for your business and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25