Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Family Affairs

So I have used Printful a lot in the past year. In the beginning I had big issues with custoemr care and shipping. It got better after a while. BUT I just placed a 200 pcs caps order and they shipped them 10 caps at a time!! Resulting in 20 packages, meaning me having to track 20 packages in a slow Latvian post system as well as a possible 400 Dollars extra fee as customs charges 20 Dollars each time they process a package. They said they can't pack more than 10 hats at a time which is a lie. I've received bigger orders than that, which I can prove by my past orders. So IF they only have the ability to ship small boxes with 10 caps per box they should have mentioned that in the ordering process. This is so unprofessional, this is an important order for me and I am really upset how this has been handled, how untransparent the process has been and that on top of all of this they lie in my face telling me they cannot ship more than 10 hats at a time!!

July 10, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! I certainly understand the situation and that it is not pleasant to receive items in separate shipments.

Currently, there is a specific max amount of items that would be shipped within one box. If the amount exceeds the maximum number of items per box, the order will be split into multiple shipments and shipped to the customer separately.
Please note that the maximum number of items per box, however, differs for each product category.

We appreciate you letting us know about these issues. As we move along, we hope to add more features and packing options and improve your time with us even more.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you! If there's anything else you'd like to share with us or if you have any questions, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime.

Native Plants Unlimited LLC

Website is fairly easy to use, though the app wouldn’t function on its own inside of Shopify, I had to login and use it on Printful’s home page. Which worked and apparently had the same features, but was annoying. On my first sample order, two of three shirts were misprinted, and their print didn’t survive one wash, even though we were sure to follow Printful’s washing guidelines to give them the best chance. To their credit, it was easy to submit a complaint on the situation, the response was prompt, and printful sent us replacements of those two shirts. These were not misprinted, but print quality was clearly still poor, and they, too didn’t hold up to their first wash. I’m a bit baffled that this company is as successful as it is, and that Shopify would recommend it on their print-on-demand tutorial videos? Surely this can’t be the standard experience. Even if I happened to draw a bad hand twice in a row, I don’t like the odds for potential customers. These are products I wouldn’t sell cheap to remote strangers, let alone use to represent my business in person. Here’s to hoping I just had a bad go and this isn’t as scammy as it seems. Maybe they should work on quality control? In the mean time, I’ll pass.

June 20, 2021

Hey there!

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on the quality of the products we provide and are sad to hear about your experience. Let us assure you that receiving a damaged product twice in a row is very rare, and we would still be happy to fix any errors made by us.

Printful App within Shopify should work just the same as Printful website. We will follow up with you to find out more about your experience!

-Liva

Nation Love

Used to be decent quality and quick reliable shipping, now you can't choose where to ship the product from. A customer in the US ordered a t-shirt that was supposed to arrive within a week and for some reason it is shipping from Latvia and is taking a month! I'd rather dropship from China, it won't take that long and will cost much less.

April 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

Our system automatically routes the order to the fulfillment center that can fulfill the order the most efficiently based on product and stock availability, a destination address, and other factors.
We will route orders to the EU facilities if the product is not available in the US. You can always see where the product is stocked via its product page > availability.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com if you have any additional questions or anything else!

phoarto.art

--To update--
I understand the problem very well and my concerns are not related to the days of delivery. My concerns are about the information for the customer. Why send me a satisfaction check request on the second day when you know delivery will take so long? And why do I get the information that I have to wait 20 days in addition to the expected delivery date, after a review? Times are tough, sure, but bad news is always better than no news! So my concerns are about the communication of printful.
--Original--
The app as such is great. The editor is well done and made it a lot easier to design your own print pieces. So far that's positive.
What doesn't work well is the shipping and the information for the customer. I have on January 5th. ordered three items. The last tracking status shows January 8th. Today we have January 16th. without that I have any further information about the whereabouts of the goods. For me, for my customers, this is a certain length of time without status. Unfortunately, I will not be able to use the service like this.

January 17, 2021

Hi! Thank you for the review.

We understand your concern and frustration in regards to the delivery times and we hope that in the following weeks this will change, however, at this time due to certain restrictions in movement and transportation, as well as increased online shopping, carriers have a tough time delivering products in time. We're already working on improvements in this area and we hope that your products will be delivered to you as soon as possible.
We have also reached out to you with a follow-up about your order. Thank you for your patience!

-Update-
We operate on information provided to us by the carriers and during global shipping delays, the delivery speed varies significantly for domestic and international orders. We understand that you rely on us for this information, that is why after careful inspection of an order we set a specific waiting period for the delivery to be made. It is not our intention to inconvenience you in any way but tracking updates come directly from carriers when the package reaches the next location. Please note that we take responsibility for carrier errors in case the delivery doesn't happen.
If you have any other concerns or recommendations, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via feedback@printful.com

- Renate

VisualArtCreative

The integration with Amazon dosen't work anymore, the information on Printful web site is outdated... The discussion I have had with Printful is that Amazon has changed the process and at the moment Printful cannot help, you have to look to Amazon. By reading all the comments on the web and here, I conclude that I am not going to partner with Printful and look for another POD. .

January 16, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

We do our best to follow any updates within the integrations. The design and layout of the GTIN exemption have indeed been changed by Amazon recently. However, the information that needs to be entered and the steps still remain the same.

We are currently working on updating our FAQs, and we value our customer feedback.

I will follow-up with you via email to provide additional information on your concerns.

MONET MERCH

Good integration with Shopify but no support. I'm a new customer and all I get when I click on the chat icon is a list of links. 24/7 customer support?

January 6, 2021

Hi there!

We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

We try to be available in chat 24/7, though some hours can be more crowded than others and also delay our replies. If you have any questions feel free to email us at support@printful.com or check the availability of the chat button.

We do want to make sure that we provide you with the most elaborate information and answers and customer care is one of our top priorities. We appreciate your feedback in this regard and will use it to improve our services moving forward.

Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

OddGoods

I sold three mugs recently for $51. After Printful deducted their product fee, printing fee, shipping fee, and taxes, my profit was $7. Who is actually making money with them? Combine very high prices with feedback I requested from customers who purchased my Printful fulfilled products recently ... "not up to your usual quality" ... "Print was off-center" ... "took a long time to arrive" ... "arrived broken". That's four too many red flags. Looking at options because I can't sell products that are merely "good enough".

January 5, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for your detailed feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience recently hasn't been up to par.
Please note that our product prices include not only the product itself but also our 24/7 customer support, mockup and design generator, as well as free cliparts and designs. And if there are any issues with the order or the product, please don't hesitate to reach out to our teams via support@printful.com and we will do all we can to investigate each order and work on a solution with you.
Shipping delays are a global issue and although we can't affect it, please know that we are doing our best to fulfill and ship out all orders as soon as we can.

If you have more feedback you'd like to share, any questions or concerns, please let us know via feedback@printful.com

foresttones

Works fine but the shipping is horrible. Every order is stuck in Riga for serveral days without any information... Update on the answer: This has absolutely nothing to do with holiday season since we had the same issue for every order since September. Always delayed and took more than 10 days. Every time the package is stuck in Riga..

December 25, 2020

Hey! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
We are very sorry to hear your orders have been delayed, we understand how unpleasant this is!

Currently, we are seeing longer delivery times globally due to the holiday season and higher online order volume. Please note that the tracking links take longer than usual to update. The overload of shipments in distribution centers means carriers are slower to register and ship your orders. We have shared this information on shipping delays on our Fulfillment Updates page: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

If you have any further questions or anything else please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com!

Los Cracks Shop

I used printful to promote my brand. The products are ok. The mockups are nice. The chat always responded. I was excited with this app until I ordered my samples. I never received them. I have to say, I did got my money back on a printful digital wallet. It's understandable that COVID-19 slows down the delivery process but in my case, my samples that were sent from the US to Mexico were completely lost. I understand that Printful doesn't control delivery but I belieive is a crucial factor for customer satisfaction. Probably it was just bad luck but personally I can't trust printful at least for international deliveries. I was terrified to think that my customers wouldn't receive their orders! On the other hand, I will try with the warehousing and delivery service only in the USA to see how they do. I will rate this app with a 2 stars 'cause not everything is bad as I mentioned at the beginning and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt with the warehousing service. I suggest you go slow with this app before you invest your time and money.

December 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We are sorry to hear your order was lost in transit, these errors can happen from time to time and we have no control over them. We can, however, protect you in such cases and will offer you either a reshipment or a refund as per our Returns Policy: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reach out to our support team via email support@printful.com or chat feature and we'll be happy to help you out!

We look forward to a long-lasting collaboration!

Miranda Chaney Petite Wear

I like Printful but I'm considering testing out another drop shipping company. The fulfillment center wait time is too long. I have customers that placed orders over two weeks ago and still their order has not been fulfilled. The worst part is customer support. You can not call and speak with a representative neither can you chat with anyone. Honestly that's bad business. I can tell this company scaled really fast but was not prepared. When a customer places an order on my site and has to wait over two weeks or up to a month to receive that order, that's bad business on my end and a high likelihood that the person will NOT be a repeat customer.

December 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Currently, we have quite steady fulfillment times, only in edge cases such as stock shortages or if the item doesn't pass our Quality Control, the fulfillment can take longer. We will do our best to advise you on each case specifically. You can see our fulfillment times here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates.

At this time, our standard phone support is not available. We're focusing on assisting customers via chat and email. Our chat support is available 24/7, we may turn off the chat to handle the incoming volume so you should try again later. You can also reach us at support@printful.com, our response times are about a day now.

In case you have any further questions please feel free to reach us at any time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11