Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Sarah Marie Design Studio

They do a decent job. Turnaround time is spotty, lots of complaints from customers on orders not shipping past the 7 business day timeframe, only to be told items are "restocking" after I've confirmed they will ship on time. Spend more time dealing with unhappy customers and refunding orders than I'd like. Their customer service is lip service at best, and you get 3 different answers from 3 different people. Phasing out this manufacturer as fast as I can.

April 04, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm so sorry to hear that you have encountered situations with out of stock items! Since we print on demand, many of our products are also stocked on demand which means that they may not be in stock when your order is placed. However, we can generally have the products restocked within a few business days and fulfill your order as quickly as possible. We would love to hear more about your experience with our customer support and other services which is why we have reached out to you via email for further details.

- Zana

Sabura

Takes more than 10 days to fufill orders. If someone wants to take business to other level, dont use this app.

Not rating 1 start because it made it easy to recover the money I have spent on the order that was not fufilled.

March 28, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review!

I'm very sorry to hear that there was a delay with the fulfillment of your order. That certainly does not sound typical and we'll make sure to look into what happened with the order here and follow up with more information. - Zana

Diablo Records Store

Sorry to leave a bad review, the app itself is awesome and could possibly do with better mock ups. The problem I have is the prices for items and shipping which are very expensive. You have to charge a very high price to make a profit I made $4 on a $28 shirt.

March 07, 2019

Hi! Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback on the costs of the products and shipping, it's certainly appreciated! We understand that the prices we offer might not be suitable for everyone, however, we consider them fair taking into account that they include the printing and fulfillment process. They also help to cover such features as our mockup generator and the free integrations with multiple e-commerce platforms we offer. There are also no subscription fees that you would be charged for using Printful so you can use your funds toward your store. With that said, we are periodically lowering costs on some products and features when possible, so our users can focus more on building their store. We are still growing and looking for ways how to improve our services and also the product catalog, and, hopefully, we continue adding more products to provide a broader selection with a wider price range.

In case there's anything else you'd like to share about your time with our app, contact us at feedback@printful.com.

Evans General Store 2

This app is ok, the price on the items are good but the shipping is ridiculously high. I'm going to another print company where I will be able to make a profit and actually sell items in my store

Surf Break Inc

The nice thing about Printful is that it's pretty automated and easy to add designs. However, the prices are VERY high so the margins are VERY low. Two days ago I found a place locally where I can literally make DOUBLE the profit (or at least get very close) with higher quality material AND they'll ship.

I had a sweater that I ordered 8 days ago that was supposed to go to an influencer with 419,000 followers, but since it hasn't even been shipped yet (8 days and still waiting) he will not get it in time.

Printful integrates well, but if you can't make much money, then you better sell some serious volume.

UCAN Outdoor Co.

Normally the shirts come out well but there are plenty of times where the wrong order gets sent or I have complaints from customers about an "odor" or "chemical" smell on products. Unfortunately, this is one of the better services available.

Ronce

This is the best print on demand company for shopify, but its kind of a shame because it's not very good. I have orders from exactly 7 days ago that have been submitted, and I have been charged for, yet they have not even began fulfillment. In addition to the embarrassingly long fulfillment times, the print quality is not always the best. In a dryer, the designs will fade after only a few washes. I am only using it now because I have no other options. I will switch as soon as I can. One thing I can say is that the app is nice and the UI is far superior than others, however i'm really not satisfied with the company itself.

Dad Bod Tees

Cost - can't beat free

Ease of use - probably the most intuitive site out there

Customer Service - REALLY sub par. Slow to respond in chat. Rarely respond to email. Long waits on the phone. Have never offered any viable resolutions to my issues.

Speed of printing and delivery - slower than molasses. If getting things to your customer on time is a priority, this is not your service.

Accuracy of orders - maybe 85% of my orders are correct? And Printful has yet to offer resolution to orders that were printed or shipped incorrectly.

333INC

give more info about profits and insights on business to customer, delivery sometimes drag and tracking number doesn't correlate.

T's-&-A's Tee's By Artists

I liked it till it comes to it syncing . then while im trying to figure it out ,, you keep asking mee to rate it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6