Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Buddi World

easy to set up but sometimes doesn't work and the support confirmed this when my first order didn't make it from Shopify to Printful and they told me to just process it manually because this sometimes happens.

November 11, 2021

Hey, there!

Thank you for your feedback. There could be many reasons why the order didn't import, and we're sorry that our support didn't take additional time to investigate this case. All orders should import into Printful automatically, and in very rare cases, you could be asked to place the order manually.

We see that you mentioned that it was a test order, and the order status was "'being fulfilled." Test orders created through the Shopify account won't import into Printful. Orders status for order import should be Paid and Unfulfilled. We don't recommend requesting fulfillment on the Shopify side as it won't push the order to Printful, and we won't be able to import it automatically either.

Please reach out to us via feedback@printful.com, and we will gladly investigate and provide additional details.

-Liva

Catfluencer

Ich hab die App im Shopify Store schon, aber ich schaffe es nicht, Printful und Shopify zu connecten, es poppt immer das Fenster auf, ich soll die App, ich ja schon habe, installieren. Auch kann ich kein eigenes Design hochladen. Dann kommt ein Fenster, es geht derzeit nicht, aber das ist jeden Tag so. Merkwürdig.

September 22, 2021

Hallo!
Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns Ihr Feedback zu geben. Es tut uns leid zu hören, dass Sie mit technischen Problemen zu kämpfen haben!

Wir würden uns die von Ihnen erwähnten Probleme gerne ansehen und werden uns in Kürze mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen, um mehr zu erfahren und Ihnen bei der Lösung der Probleme zu helfen.

-Santa

UglyXmassTees

App is easy to use but my problem is with pricing. I don't think I'll be able to make any profits staying competitive if I use this app.

August 4, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

We understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

Family Affairs

So I have used Printful a lot in the past year. In the beginning I had big issues with custoemr care and shipping. It got better after a while. BUT I just placed a 200 pcs caps order and they shipped them 10 caps at a time!! Resulting in 20 packages, meaning me having to track 20 packages in a slow Latvian post system as well as a possible 400 Dollars extra fee as customs charges 20 Dollars each time they process a package. They said they can't pack more than 10 hats at a time which is a lie. I've received bigger orders than that, which I can prove by my past orders. So IF they only have the ability to ship small boxes with 10 caps per box they should have mentioned that in the ordering process. This is so unprofessional, this is an important order for me and I am really upset how this has been handled, how untransparent the process has been and that on top of all of this they lie in my face telling me they cannot ship more than 10 hats at a time!!

July 10, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! I certainly understand the situation and that it is not pleasant to receive items in separate shipments.

Currently, there is a specific max amount of items that would be shipped within one box. If the amount exceeds the maximum number of items per box, the order will be split into multiple shipments and shipped to the customer separately.
Please note that the maximum number of items per box, however, differs for each product category.

We appreciate you letting us know about these issues. As we move along, we hope to add more features and packing options and improve your time with us even more.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you! If there's anything else you'd like to share with us or if you have any questions, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime.

Nation Love

Used to be decent quality and quick reliable shipping, now you can't choose where to ship the product from. A customer in the US ordered a t-shirt that was supposed to arrive within a week and for some reason it is shipping from Latvia and is taking a month! I'd rather dropship from China, it won't take that long and will cost much less.

April 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

Our system automatically routes the order to the fulfillment center that can fulfill the order the most efficiently based on product and stock availability, a destination address, and other factors.
We will route orders to the EU facilities if the product is not available in the US. You can always see where the product is stocked via its product page > availability.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com if you have any additional questions or anything else!

phoarto.art

--To update--
I understand the problem very well and my concerns are not related to the days of delivery. My concerns are about the information for the customer. Why send me a satisfaction check request on the second day when you know delivery will take so long? And why do I get the information that I have to wait 20 days in addition to the expected delivery date, after a review? Times are tough, sure, but bad news is always better than no news! So my concerns are about the communication of printful.
--Original--
The app as such is great. The editor is well done and made it a lot easier to design your own print pieces. So far that's positive.
What doesn't work well is the shipping and the information for the customer. I have on January 5th. ordered three items. The last tracking status shows January 8th. Today we have January 16th. without that I have any further information about the whereabouts of the goods. For me, for my customers, this is a certain length of time without status. Unfortunately, I will not be able to use the service like this.

January 17, 2021

Hi! Thank you for the review.

We understand your concern and frustration in regards to the delivery times and we hope that in the following weeks this will change, however, at this time due to certain restrictions in movement and transportation, as well as increased online shopping, carriers have a tough time delivering products in time. We're already working on improvements in this area and we hope that your products will be delivered to you as soon as possible.
We have also reached out to you with a follow-up about your order. Thank you for your patience!

-Update-
We operate on information provided to us by the carriers and during global shipping delays, the delivery speed varies significantly for domestic and international orders. We understand that you rely on us for this information, that is why after careful inspection of an order we set a specific waiting period for the delivery to be made. It is not our intention to inconvenience you in any way but tracking updates come directly from carriers when the package reaches the next location. Please note that we take responsibility for carrier errors in case the delivery doesn't happen.
If you have any other concerns or recommendations, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via feedback@printful.com

- Renate

VisualArtCreative

The integration with Amazon dosen't work anymore, the information on Printful web site is outdated... The discussion I have had with Printful is that Amazon has changed the process and at the moment Printful cannot help, you have to look to Amazon. By reading all the comments on the web and here, I conclude that I am not going to partner with Printful and look for another POD. .

January 16, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

We do our best to follow any updates within the integrations. The design and layout of the GTIN exemption have indeed been changed by Amazon recently. However, the information that needs to be entered and the steps still remain the same.

We are currently working on updating our FAQs, and we value our customer feedback.

I will follow-up with you via email to provide additional information on your concerns.

MONET MERCH

Good integration with Shopify but no support. I'm a new customer and all I get when I click on the chat icon is a list of links. 24/7 customer support?

January 6, 2021

Hi there!

We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

We try to be available in chat 24/7, though some hours can be more crowded than others and also delay our replies. If you have any questions feel free to email us at support@printful.com or check the availability of the chat button.

We do want to make sure that we provide you with the most elaborate information and answers and customer care is one of our top priorities. We appreciate your feedback in this regard and will use it to improve our services moving forward.

Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

OddGoods

I sold three mugs recently for $51. After Printful deducted their product fee, printing fee, shipping fee, and taxes, my profit was $7. Who is actually making money with them? Combine very high prices with feedback I requested from customers who purchased my Printful fulfilled products recently ... "not up to your usual quality" ... "Print was off-center" ... "took a long time to arrive" ... "arrived broken". That's four too many red flags. Looking at options because I can't sell products that are merely "good enough".

January 5, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for your detailed feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience recently hasn't been up to par.
Please note that our product prices include not only the product itself but also our 24/7 customer support, mockup and design generator, as well as free cliparts and designs. And if there are any issues with the order or the product, please don't hesitate to reach out to our teams via support@printful.com and we will do all we can to investigate each order and work on a solution with you.
Shipping delays are a global issue and although we can't affect it, please know that we are doing our best to fulfill and ship out all orders as soon as we can.

If you have more feedback you'd like to share, any questions or concerns, please let us know via feedback@printful.com

foresttones

Works fine but the shipping is horrible. Every order is stuck in Riga for serveral days without any information... Update on the answer: This has absolutely nothing to do with holiday season since we had the same issue for every order since September. Always delayed and took more than 10 days. Every time the package is stuck in Riga..

December 25, 2020

Hey! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
We are very sorry to hear your orders have been delayed, we understand how unpleasant this is!

Currently, we are seeing longer delivery times globally due to the holiday season and higher online order volume. Please note that the tracking links take longer than usual to update. The overload of shipments in distribution centers means carriers are slower to register and ship your orders. We have shared this information on shipping delays on our Fulfillment Updates page: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

If you have any further questions or anything else please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com!

-Lauma