Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Kinglito

I opened my shop not long ago and I ordered some t-shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt samples to see the quality of the design and fabrics. Concerning the quality of the fabrics, there is nothing to say. However, as far as printing is concerned, I'm really disappointed. I don't know if it's the DPI that's causing the problem.

January 1, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
We'll reach out to you via email to discuss any concerns you encountered with print files and hope we can come up with a solution that works for you!

UrbanStreetWorks

The limited number of available colors for shirts are a drawback. Won't work for me. Why list so many colors when only a few are available?

December 23, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! We really appreciate it! We are looking into adding more products as well as expand our current product selection by adding new color variants.
If there is a color variant that is not available for a specific item, it is possible that it is temporarily out of stock or available for fulfillment only in a specific region (either in the USA or EU).

If there are any colors or new products you would like to see available in Printful, let us know by sending a message to feedback@printful.com! We like hearing from you!

Voltlin

Printful is the print-on-demand company we use the most. They are a great company but their customer service needs some improvement. I spent HOURs trying to find out the size of the inside label of the shirts they provide. The size (which they say is 3x3 inches) refers to the whole label, not the logo that you put in their pre-made label. There's no specific size for the logo size and it's not provided ANYWHERE, including the templates and size guides for the shirts. I've contacted customer support numerous times and no one can seem to help with such a seemingly easy task... *facepalm*

December 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback on your experience!
I'm sorry to hear that there was a miscommunication between you and our support team, but wanted to also assure you that our sole goal is to assist you and provide the best possible customer support.
The logo area in the inside label is 3x1.13 inches for shirts and 2.5x0.94 inches for sweatshirts.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as an questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to feedback@printful.com, we would love to hear from you!

Constant Humm

I like the app alright for functionality but the cost of the items and shipping do not leave much room for profit unless you do high markup. There is also not much to design your own things within the app.

November 29, 2019

Hi, thank you very much for your review, we appreciate hearing from you! We realize that the prices we offer might seem higher for some users, however, we consider them fair taking into account that they include print and fulfillment, and help us cover various features in our platform (such as the mockup generator and the free integrations).
We regularly review the product, shipping, and other pricing to see whether any of them can be lowered and the prices are reduced when possible. We are still growing and looking for ways how to improve our services and product catalog, so, hopefully, we are able to add more exciting products to provide a broader selection with a wider price range to our users.

As for designing products, you can use our text and clipart generators as well as our sample files, or you can add your own designs, or make a combination of your designs and our offered text/clipart options to create a unique design. We are working on more updates to our generator to make it even more user-friendly to design products in.

In case there's anything else you'd like to share about your experience with Printful or if there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com!

Scorpion Syndrome Apparel

While I enjoy using Printful for most of the apparel on my website and love that they keep adding more. One thing that is a huge red flag is the lack of great customer service. Anytime I "chat" with a rep; they're always very rude and not enthused about helping the customer solve an issue. I'm leaving this review after a one year observation because I'm not the one who goes around writing reviews for every issue but I felt like this review was needed. Work on your customer service because it sucks.

November 8, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! We really appreciate hearing from you and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with our customer support team! It is definitely important to us that you receive high-quality and polite service when contacting us, so we will definitely review your interactions with our team members to see how the communication can be improved moving forward.

I will follow-up with you via email regarding your experience with our team and I hope we can improve your experience with us!

Custom Family Gifts

Very basic. A lot of arbitrary restrictions when it comes to variants.
Working with prints and can only create size variants. 2 prints of the same size cannot variate for a single product, which is very restrictive. Got a print that comes in slight color variations? Out of luck.

Cannot variate products based on medium. Same print as wrapped canvas or poster, cannot be variants. Can only variate by color.

October 29, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review!
When adding products from Printful to Shopify, it won't be possible to add multiple designs which would create multiple variants based on the selected size/color combinations and the designs you've uploaded. Instead, only one design per product can be used.

You can consider a more manual approach in adding more variants to your products if you want to offer different designs. This means that you would have to add additional variants to the listing in your Shopify admin -> go to Printful -> Stores -> Sync -> Refresh data, click on Not synced -> Edit and the new variants you have added to your listing should show as having a "Choose product" option, click on that and you'll be able to choose any item from our catalog and add any of your designs. Each new variant will have to be synced (created) manually like so. It is generally suggested to create separate products for each design/item you want to offer in your store to avoid incorrectly synced variants, but this approach definitely works.

Thank you for your feedback on this matter! Hopefully, we're able to improve this process as we move along and make further improvements to our platform.

If there's anything we can help with or if you have any other suggestions, surely reach out to us at feedback@printful.com. We like hearing from you!

H.iii.GH

noice, very flexible designs any many choices but, it lacks of diversity for bigger sizes, i hope they do in the futures

October 1, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
We are always looking into adding more new products and sizes to our offer, which is why we truly appreciate your feedback on this!

If you have any specific model and size suggestions, I invite you to add them to our feature requests here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request for a community vote.

Feel free to also send an email our way to feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional suggestions or questions, we'd love to hear from you! :)

Unified

Submitting this review to get rid of the pop-up. But the apps good too.................................

June 26, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

If you have any suggestions or questions for us, be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)

ellie&isaiah

Printful is a great Print on Demand company. I've ordered samples and can say that the quality is quite nice. No chemical odor, packaged individually and shipped in a timely manner. The reason I gave it a 3 stars is that the delivery package looked like the products were shoved in a small delivery bag, so when I received it, it did not look appealing. Also, since I'm based in Canada and my customers likely will come from Canada to start, the customs/duties is likely going to make a negative impact.

June 4, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
As you mention some concerns with the quality of the shipment you received, I will be reaching out to you shorty via email for some additional details on these concerns.

I also wanted to let you know that we appreciate your feedback on the customs duties that will be applied to shipments which are shipped over to Canada, as this helps us improve our shipping system and the shipping methods we offer.

I hope that we can improve your experience with us and look forward to our ongoing collaboration! :)

THEKOIISHOP

One app can not tell if I am the admin of site or not. To confusing to keep signing in each app associated wit your site

March 15, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review!
You can view your user role by going to the Printful app -> click on your name in the upper right-hand corner -> Settings -> Users. The role of each user that is associated with your account will show on this page. The role refers to the entire Printful account, not just specific integrations.

If you have any questions or feedback about this feature, let us know at feedback@printful.com!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7