Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Dark Roast Cult

Depending on what you want, you might find your self happy with you can do with printful. I would 100% avoid their embroidery. It is very unpredictable and doesn't seem to reflect the print area the designer shows. It would seem as though they have 0 quality control when it comes to what they send. I've had ordered sample of my own shirts only to have them come to me on the wrong garment in a color i wasn't offering. I've also had the wrong size shipped to me as well as my customers. If you're a gambler then I would recommend the bella canvas shirts as they seem to not fall apart or shrink. The color quality has loss and the detail will be lost on some of your designs. I would keep your hopes low and be surprised.

May 9, 2021

Hey there!

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We pride ourselves on providing quality products and are sad to hear about your experience. We will always take full responsibility for any fulfillment, stock, manufacturer errors made, and offer coverage. Make sure to submit a problem report or reach out to Customer Support via live chat or email support@printful.com so we can offer a solution.

-Liva

ObaYo.ca

The biggest problem I had was not all my products are POD and the sync instructions were not clear which resulted in my having to recreate a lot of products. Once it's synced, I can't really unsynced and that make my back end messy. I ended up deleting products and recreate it. Also had a problem with ordering the sample swatch color shirt in White and Black as suggested by their support. It's a Printful House design (showing all the colors and codes) and not upload by customers. But the black color swatch shirt have all the codes printed in black ink (on a black shirt) which is totally not readable and not usable. I went on support for a few days to get a new one send to us with the codes in white (on a black shirt) so we can match the color codes, and somehow it is all my fault for Printful charging me for a swatch card/shirt that is totally useless. I am NOT IMPRESSED. Printful sold a faulty product here. If you need to get a color code swatch shirt, skip the black one altogether as it is of no value. As the the integration, it works well. Very easy to set up and use. However, it cannot compensate for sometimes long and sometimes short fulfillment time. I have to answer to my customer too and that totally rely on the POD fulfiller's ability to delver as promise and deal with problem as they come up. The app is good, the support to go with it is only so so. Fulfillment time is a bit too long and prices higher than others.

March 19, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

In regards to matching the color to the swatches on the swatch shirt, there are two separate files available: you can upload the "color swatch for colors" onto a colored shirt and the "color swatch sample for white" onto a white shirt.

You can find out more about color matching for print-on-demand clothing + download Printful’s color swatches here: https://www.printful.com/faq/important-disclaimers/162-color-matching-disclaimer

We're very sorry to hear that your interactions with our customer service have not been great and we would definitely like to know more about your experience. High-quality customer service is one of our top priorities and we train our team extensively to provide an excellent customer support experience to our users. Regarding your order, I have reached out to you directly on this.

- Elina

ThreeTaOne

This app would be better if there was a system in place that deleted the "out of stock" variants automatically, while letting the store owner know

December 25, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! Although currently, this feature is not available, we are always working on improving our services! Please submit your idea for a Community Vote on our New Feature page: https://www.printful.com/feature-request.

If you have any additonal feedback, questions, or anything else, please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com!

Cam's World Customs

App works great but the company has decreased in quality and customer service over the last 2 years.

November 25, 2020

Hey! Thank you for sharing your review! We'd like to hear more about your time here at Printful, please feel free to send us a message at feedback@printful.com

Justin's signature

I like the customization and wide variety of products. Lately halfway through the design process the design disappears and you got to start all over again. Don't know if it's the website or the search engine I use.

November 20, 2020

Hey! Thank you for sharing your review! Could you please send us more information on this to support@printful.com? We'd like to check this error for you.

Keep Life Epic™

Love this app, but I would really hope that you guys would step up and add a lot more " cool " products.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, as well as the suggestion to add new products!
We are certainly working on that round the clock, but you can also add your specific suggestions to our feature requests here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request for a community vote!

And if you have any additional feedback for us, be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com! :)

- Vita

135 Holidays

Good design. Response to queries is poor though, kept you wondering what and when especially during COVID-19. Designs are discontinued for many colours. The app flow is cumbersome despite good UI.

September 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review, we truly appreciate it!

Due to the increased email volume during the Covid-19 pandemic, we were seeing longer Customer Support response times. Our Customer Support team has worked diligently to make sure each inquiry has been responded to as fast as possible. As of right now, our response time is about one day. We're also starting to expand our chat availability to resume 24/7 live support in the near future.

Please write to us at support@printful.com and we'll check the stock availability and help you out with your other concerns!

JTTees

I really think if a person has a job and trying to get into this they would have a hard time trying to manage this.

August 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We truly appreciate it!

If you have any additional questions or feedback, please write to us at feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you!

Super Living Today

Ship times take forever and there is no live service. I'm about to leave after 18 months. Was a good service but now all I have are angry clients.

July 15, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback! We're sorry to hear the shipping delays with your orders.

Covid-19 has also affected delivery times worldwide due to border closures and limited cargo travel. This is not something that we can affect as it involves global processes and policies. While more flights are being scheduled, some delivery delay is still expected for the time being until the situation with the pandemic really improves. We have placed disclaimers on our site when placing an order as well as on our Covid-19 updates page about possible shipping delays (see here https://www.printful.com/covid-19).

We can be reached at support@printful.com and chat feature is available during US business hours on Mon–Fri. On average, you can expect a reply from our customer support team within 48 hrs.

I see you have been in touch with our customer support. I'll send you a follow-up email to make sure all your concerns have been successfully resolved.

Please let us know if you have any additional feedback, write to us at feedback@printful.com

DepthTRAP

I use this app for everything. My only complaint is I can't find a way to uncheck the free shipping box after I create a product. I recently changed the shipping requirements on my site and I can't undo the shipping. I would give 5 stars if this was easier.

June 9, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! Once you have added the product, it won't be possible to go back and uncheck the "free shipping" option. However, you can manually add the products to the necessary shipping profile in your Shopify admin -> Settings -> Shipping and delivery -> click "Manage rates" for the necessary profile -> Manage products -> find and add the product -> make sure to save the changes. This way the products will have the rate of the shipping profile you add them to.

We hope this helps, but surely contact us at support@printful.com if you have any further questions!

- Zana