Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Unapologetically Ignorant

Ordered a sample, it came back as expected, and in a timely manner. I'll come with further review after I launch and get a few orders in. So far, so good.

April 16, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We hope that your experience with us is nothing but positive and look forward to our ongoing collaboration.
We also wish you a successful launch! :)

If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you!

Blvck AF

I used this app to help me keep up with and track orders. I like the way it keeps everything organized. I would like if it could be used to make orders

April 09, 2019

Thank you for your review!
You mentioned that you would like it if our app could be used to make orders.
From your review, I understood that you might be reviewing our phone app, not our Shopify plugin, but let me know if I misunderstood you!

We are currently working to improve both our iOS and Android app with even more new features, so we truly appreciate your feedback on this and will forward it to the teams in charge of developing our apps.

Feel free to reach out to us directly with any questions, suggestions or concerns you may have by sending us an email to feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you!

5ohNation

This app has its ups and downs, mostly ups, I only use it for a few products as some of their stuff is a little pricey.

April 09, 2019

Thank you for your review!
While our prices might be higher than those of other fulfillment companies, we trust that, along with the services and the quality products we provide, it’s an overall good investment!

The product prices allow us to ensure and constantly improve a variety of our services, product development, offer technical and customer support, as well as other services.
That said, we are working on lowering our product prices, while still retaining their quality, which is why we truly appreciate your feedback on this!

Bare Gains Apparel

I use Printful to run my online clothing business. I really like how they make it very easy to drop ship and you dont need to pay huge up front costs. The only drawback is the price though, if the prices were lower there would be more of a profit margin to make more sales. other than that this is an amazing app.

nichelle&janelle

This app helped me set my 11 and 15-year-old daughters up in their vary own business and we all love it!

SimoniAthleticWear

4/5 Stars: Everything is awesome and easy to use. Great communication with company. I just wish there was a bigger selection because it feels really limited.

March 30, 2019

Hi! Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear you're having a positive time with our services! In case you have any suggestions for products we could add to our selection, make sure to let us know by sending a message to feedback@printful.com. We appreciate your product and feature suggestions!

- Zana

Cultura Nómada

Really easy to use, good service and good quality products. Maybe the price of the products could be decrease a little 10/15 %

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback!

-Vita

North Ninth

Printful makes setting up a online store easier. Im still setting up my store and I'm going to test out the shipping and stuff so stay tuned. 3-23-19

March 26, 2019

Thank you for your review!
If you encounter any questions or concerns along the way, feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

GIRMANE Studio

Printful is one of the best POD Services on Shopify. Great service and support. But we need more items for full branding with tear away labels or just no label. There are a lot of people who want run and improve own brand and not just a design on some stuff from manufacturers.

We also want to see more Cut&Sew stuff to produce different apparel basics and cool clothing stuff.

And we also would like to see more colors of items here in EU.

I've tested different POD Apps but Printful is the best one so far.

DailyGratuity

Great interface, a tad bit price heavy but great vendors and shipping doesnt cost an arm and a leg.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13