Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Puerto Padre Beach \ COCO SOUL DESIGN

The program is great. it could use more dress and swimwear patterns. It can use more handbags and guayabera shirts for us to design. Can you add blanket patterns to design?

October 16, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
You can use our Mockup Generator to create your designs with the help of our sample designs, clipart, text generator and also colour backgrounds.
We do appreciate your suggestions and feedback on the features we offer, which is why I invite you to add your ideas to our feature requests for a community vote: https://www.printful.com/feature-request!

I hope you also feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com with any feedback, as well as questions or concerns you may have!

Treat Party Boutique

It's easy to use. I wish there was a way to save what you are working on so that you don't lose it if you don't finish it right away! Maybe I just haven't figured out how to do that yet.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
We also appreciate your suggestion and you are absolutely right in your description of how product and design creation currently works in the mockup generator.

I invite you submit this idea to our feature requests for a community vote. You can do that here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

Feel free to also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

BUVIRA

Nice and easy but it needs more mockups and more colored items not just white ( I Mean for Mugs and other accessories )

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
We also appreciate your suggestions, which is why I invite you to add them to our feature requests for a community vote. You can do so here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

Feel free to also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional questions or concerns!

vvegann

I know I should have given 5 stars. (this is a 4.5 stars review)

JoliWork

I know I should have given 5 stars. (this is a 4.5 stars review)
Great team with great customer support. the only reason for the missing half star is for the technical side in regards of the bulk duplicating and the possibility to save a print file broken apart as in its original format when created (and not merging it in one file)
I already submitted a review asking for a duplication feature and got taken in consideration and quickly made such feature available. now time to review the bulk duplication process...
Thank you Printful ! Flawless !!

September 17, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
I hope you enjoy our new feature that allows you to duplicate previously created products and if you encounter any questions or concerns while using it, be sure to reach out to us via live chat for help.

I also wanted to let you know that you can use our Mockup Generator to create and download your design files for future use, you can find it here: https://www.printful.com/mockup-generator

If you have any additional feedback, be sure to reach out to us by sending an email to feedback@printful.com!

Welter's Music Shop

I do like Printful, the apparel quality is really good and the integration with Shopify works extremely well. If there was a negative, it would be great if you could save you upload designs in a Printful folder if you change the size of the design so you can easily use it again.

September 10, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
We also appreciate your suggestions and I invite you to add them to our feature requests for a community vote here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

You can also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns! :)

tensubee

I am using this app to create product mock up and print files and add them to my shopify store. I am excited and I will definitely provide more feedback when I get more experience using it.

September 4, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you and look forward to our collaboration!

If you get any questions or concerns along the way, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)

vanta box

This app is great .. easy to use and much comfortable and has a lot of options
In my opinion this app lost one star because of the high rate in shipping

I hope there will be any better rates for shipping

July 31, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

We are currently working on improving our shipping system, to offer you the best quality shipping rates for the cheapest prices.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)

kopx

Trés bonne application !
Interface propre

Sinner to Saint

I've tried a number of POD companies and the mock-up generator is one of the most important factors in selecting a company. Printful has done their best with the ability to be as creative as possible with designs, even including a number of supports.
My biggest disappointment is the lack of a basic X and Y component when placing your design on a shirt. When I find a location I like I have to rely on counting arrow clicks on my keyboard in order to remember where I placed my design if I want to use the location again for a different shirt. In addition, my shirts rely on a non-embroidered pocket logo design that I have to do my best to eyeball where to place it. It would be nice if Printful had a quick option asking if you'd like the large front design area or the pocket area.
I understand that I can download the template and design on Adobe, but I am not yet adept at this skill.
Overall:
Positive: easy mock-up generator, quality products, and wonderful support.
Work On: Add X/Y on generator and a pocket logo location for non-embroidered designs

July 30, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

We're constantly working on improving our mockup generator, which is why we truly appreciate your suggestion!
I'll forward it to our UI team, as they are currently working on these type of improvements.

Feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15