Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

HannaClothingStore

I Like This app Because it shows me how rating helps me to develop my site and help customers with products

CraftGeek

Printful is great - good product selection, almost seamless integration. I do wish however that the Latvian courier service would be quicker. I had a customer waiting for a month... I also wish my "product type" was syncing with Printful - doesn't seem to, so it adds an extra step for me. Not a trainsmash, but still. I would also really love for glassware to be added to the product catalogue :)

SOUDESUNE

I like it! The alternative stuff is confusing. The price setting is confused. Otherwise good stuff overall

wolfskull design

Printful is mostly a great and easy way to upload art and put it on shirts. I have had some issues with print quality, and I am still waiting for them to get back to me. Other than that, like I said, it's mostly a great thing to use.

September 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We checked in with our correspondence and it looks like we sent you a reply on September 18.
If you're unable to locate it in your Inbox, we also suggest checking your Spam or Promotions folders, to make sure it hasn't ended up there!

We also sent over another followup to you earlier today! :)

Fauna & Flora Reiki

So happy that Printful exists! I sometimes have issues with the way the colors turn out when I receive my clothing (colors don't always match my designs), but otherwise, Printful's products and support team are super lovely :)

September 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are having a good time using our services! :)

We suggest submitting a Problem Report in your Dashboard> Orders and we'll happily check the print outcomes to see if it's expected or we can do better! We take responsibility for any errors made in our fulfillment as per our Returns Policy: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns.

Let us know if you have any further questions or anything else at feedback@printful.com! We love hearing from you!

SOON Customz

I used this app to help in the beginning of my brand launch. It has been a great tool. The creating process is simple and easy.

September 5, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're glad to hear that our app has helped with launching your brand and definitely look forward to a successful collaboration. :)

The Tshirt Therapist

I primarily use this app to create all my T-shirts and other products. I love the personalized labels that is delivered with my product. I would be nice if the offered multiple colors for ALL products, especially the tote bags.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion- we truly appreciate it!
Whenever we can, we try adding more products to our catalog, so hearing what our customers want is very important in this process.

Let us know if you have any other suggestions or feedback at feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you!

3D Physique

Good customer service. Had an issue with one of my products but they handled it in a timely and professional manner.

August 18, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review- we truly appreciate it!

To easily add the products to your store, we would recommend using our product push generator. Go to your Printful Dashboard> Stores, click "Add product". You can find a step by step instructions in this link here https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014007480-How-do-I-configure-and-sync-my-Shopify-products- .

If you need any further help with adding your products or anything else, please reach out to our support team at support@printful.com We'll be glad to assist you!

Company Caine

The integration between Printful and Shopify has saved us so much time and effort, not just in uploaded products, but creating artwork as well with the Mock-Up Generator. Makes life so much easier!

August 6, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it.
If you have any additional feedback for us - be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com! :)

Bliusca

Muy buena aplicacion, solo tengo una duda con respecto a la disponibilidad de camisetas blancas en europa, que no hay....y no se por que...

July 8, 2020

Estamos muy contentos de saber que estás disfrutando de nuestra aplicación! Ofrecemos camisetas blancas - consulta nuestro catálogo de productos y la pestaña "Disponibilidad" para ver qué artículos están disponibles en Europa: https://www.printful.com/es/personalizables

Esperamos que esto ayude, pero seguramente contáctanos en support@printful.com si tienes más preguntas.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18