Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

1 - 10 of 2029 reviews

BASEGEEKS

I haven't made any sales yet. But this app has facilitated the print-on-demand marketing which I'm gradually being a part of. This is the coolest app and you need not be a designer to walk your way through. Everyone can use it.

June 25, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

If you have any questions on how something works, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

IJESE

Printful is a great for creating clothing product designs. the mock ups are beautiful and the interface is so easy to use. I am gradually getting sales too on our store ijese.com.ng and fulfilment is good but I hope shipping can be even faster. kudos guys!

Thank you for your review!
We truly appreciate your feedback on your experience with our services.
You mention that you hope the shipping could be even faster and I wanted to let you know that we offer express shipping (1-3 days), as well as overnight shipping to select locations.
If you have any additional feedback or any questions, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you!

Pxy24/7

This is the easiest of the POD apps to work with. You can see your work as you're creating the pieces and you can line everything up the way you want it, which seems unique to this type of app (Most of them give very little leeway, they slap your print on and you can't fix the positioning). The finished products from Printful are also gorgeous, all the seams are lined up beautifully, the print is perfect and the sewing is amazing. Love this app and the company. The products do take a little extra time to arrive at their destination in Canada if you use the cheapest shipping method. If you're in a rush, you would have to pay for express shipping.

June 25, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback!
We're glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive and look forward to our ongoing collaboration!

MON£YMAKESMON€Y

Easy to use for people just starting out, with little to no budget available. I would recommend using Printful as its easy to just upload your image and go, ordering samples is really easy for novices.

Locus Stercore

Very happy with the App so far and new changes coming all the time. Quality is good and customers are happy with the results.

The26

REALLY GOOD PRINT ON THE PRODUCTS RECEIVED GOOD FEEDBACK FROM MY CUSTOMERS ALREADY THE MARGINS ARE A LITTLE TIGHT BUT IT'S WORTH THE EXTRA BUCKS FOR THE GOOD QUALITY THEY PROVIDE US WITH

Actitud Caribee

great!
Would love to have the shipping rates available before a purchase and the real price after the first design

June 22, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We appreciate your feedback and will reach out to you directly for some additional details on your suggestions!

A.P. Resurrection

The app works perfect...lots functionality....always being imroved....a big fan........................

Four Two Five Clothing

I love this site help me produce. I would recommend this site to all business owners for The ease of and design.

Before the Hitch

It's so easy to use, automatically syncs the mockups directly to my Shopify store, and I LOVE the bulk edit feature.

June 19, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're so happy to hear that your experience with us has been positive and look forward to our ongoing collaboration!

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 202 203