Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Legge dell'attrazione

È un'ottima app, facile da usare, economica e con tantissimi prodotti pronti da personalizzare e vendere

All About Motivating

Customer support Josh S. gave me the best support I've ever had. The integration could use a little more detail and support but the customer support helped fix my problem. The best.

June 4, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're happy with our support team - we certainly strive to be the best in our industry.
We're also happy to have Josh as part of our team, he always makes us proud! :)

If you have any additional feedback for us, be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com!

Corona Warriors

SUPERB APP. EVERYTHING IS JUST BETTER THAN PERFECT.SUPERB APP. EVERYTHING IS JUST BETTER THAN PERFECT.

Howmanyshop

Es una herramienta muy útil y versátil para todas las operaciones de la tienda; me pareció muy práctica y amigable.

Kona Clothing Co

I use this app for my Shopify store KonaClothingCo.com for t-shirts, bags, and hats. It is very user friendly. It is easy to add products to the store and modify them. The mock up feature is great as well. So far so good!

June 4, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive and look forward to our ongoing collaboration! :)

SportyLama

I used this up for creating my sports wearing collection. Really like the quality and the whole process of integration between app and my shopify store. But I would be more happier if they add a few more products to accessories like water bottles and hair band( that's what I missing for my store now) lol
In general I completely satisfied.

June 4, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear that your experience with us has been good!

We also appreciate your product suggestions and will forward your feedback accordingly, but you can also submit these ideas as feature requests for a community vote here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request.

If you have any additional feedback, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com! :)

BabyMagui Store

No tengo queja es una excelente integracion a la tienda, es entendible pero deberia haber una sincronizacion que me permitiera poner los productos en mi tienda mas rapido.

June 2, 2020

Hola, gracias por tu comentario! ¡Nos alegra saber que está disfrutando de la integración!
Dado que tenemos una integración directa con Shopify, los productos se pueden agregar a través de la aplicación Printful -> Productos -> Agregar producto. El producto que cree aquí se agregará automáticamente a su tienda.

Continuaré con su revisión para obtener más detalles sobre su tiempo con nuestra integración y cómo se podría mejorar el proceso de agregar productos.

DUCOR-EXPRESSION

YOU CANNOT FALL OUT WITH THIS SIMPLE METHOD AND A GREAT APP. i LOVE THIS APP AND RECOMMEND FOR REAL.

Pitgnarf Gifts

Super Ap! Printful is the fastest and easiest partner ap I have tested and see exclusively for our "print on demand" products. The tech support is fast and very thorough. The videos I have viewed are spot-on for the topic and there is not a lot of fluff in them. You just have to subscribe to their channel and sign-up for the email to get the latest and the greatest news they are sharing.

June 2, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we highly appreciate it! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying our app and it's great to hear the videos we provide have been useful and insightful!

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to contact us at support@printful.com!

BROKEN INGLISH SOUND DESIGN

Easy to use and straightforward. Excellent service with many options available with quick and easy integration with my website.

June 2, 2020

Hi, thank you for your positive review, we really appreciate it! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying this app! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 247 248