Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

And I Am Loving It!

I have found this app to be ideal as a beginner to Print On Demand (POD). I also like the the large amount of products they have available for POD. I am one Happy Chappy!

The Kindled Candle

Its a fantastic integration. User friendly, convenient, and time saving. I would highly recommend for drop shipping needs.

Boxologyartstore

This app integration has changed the way I'm able to deliver products to my customers. I'm so pleased with the ease of it all!

always.jamison

printful is an incredible tool for artists & entrepreneurs. i frequently recommend it to friends who are looking to get into ecommerce. one feature i would love to see is the ability to turn a specific design on/off per each t-shirt/sweatshirt color. for example:
a white sweatshirt would require a black colored design.
a black sweatshirt would require a white colored design.
(same design, just inversions of one another to match the underlying fabric color) right now, in order to get both designs on my store - they're two different product listings - even though they're objectively they're the same design, just inversions of each other. if that makes sense? anyway; printful is great. highly recommended. the shipping times are often faster than reported.

Prod. By L.Dre

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Been using this app for a while and I'd highly recommend it for anyone musicians/artists like me who make merch and don't want to go through the hassle of making and shipping your own merch.

R-SHIRTS

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Mi servicio de impresion preferido, mucha calidad y una aplicacion para diseñar productos muy rapida y eficiente, me encanta!!!!
Y muy buenos productos, les faltaría ir añadiendo más pero veo que están en ello! Muy bien PRINTFUL!! :D

simplymacramesweets

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to help kick-start my new clothing line and it’s been working well! The app helped me choose products that sell, use easy to follow instructions for customization, & seamlessly sync to my store. The shipping is fast, the cost is low, & I’ve gained traction I’m the month of July. If you’re looking for a reliable supplier who will customize your products, offer fulfillment service, & keeps your cost low, go with Printful! I’m excited to see what August will bring!

Melissa Marie Creative

Printful has the capacity to help me design my prints like no other platform I've come across! Their attention to detail and customer care are also very much on point!

BiggaThanMe LLC

Happy I decided to set up my shop with Printful. Easy to use and very effective. Would recommend to anyone trying to get started with merchandise.

DOE Clothing Company

This app created a lifestyle for a entrepreneur that’s by far the most influential moves as far as internet service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 315 316