Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

PEG LEG NORMS

Saves me a lot of trouble...........................................................................

Loseleast

I used this app to help start my brand.Very useful. Id like for there to be way to add your own fonts other than that pretty great

October 22, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! We're glad to know that you're finding it useful!

Currently, there isn't an option to add custom fonts to the generator, but you can consider creating the design in an image editing program first and then uploading it to the products in Printful. You can take a look at this blog post on how to prepare print files https://www.printful.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-to-prepare-the-perfect-printfile/.

If there are any fonts you would like to see in our generator, surely let us know at feedback@printful.com so we can pass your suggestions along to our team.

KOZZEH

I recently had issues with their customer service and the alignment in one of my samples but was satisfied with the level of professionalism when they followed up via email investigating the problem and sharing feedback with their team. I'm happy to choose them as a main provider to my new store.

October 22, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review!
We're very sorry to hear that your experience with our customer support has not been the most positive! The issue you have mentioned doesn't sound appropriate to our fulfillment quality standards and we would definitely like to take a closer look at the situation and help in resolving it.

One of our teammates will follow-up with you via email!

BlendAmerica®

A business owner and one man shop who does it all. This is a great App for anyone who is starting a retail store. Saves you time and money! What I would like to see more of though, are eco-friendly clothing Made in the USA for genders and accessories.

Look forward to seeing more additions!

HMG Creative Designs

I've used this before I started store quick turnaround great customer service. Quality pieces that I really love is there a variety.

Mirkato

Perfect app, I am so satisfied with it, I just started to work with printful to sell products in Europe so I will see how it's going to be.

Luminauts

This app is amazing and the customer support is so top notch. Printful has made me feel like I am part of their team. I love them all to pieces.

800Teez

I use this app to sell products online and to allow customers to upload their custom images. The goal is to allow customers the freedom to be creative. So far it has been pretty easy to get started.

respecthetap

So far our experiencing has been great from start to almost completion we've been very satisfied with the whole journey.

The Ship's Store

App works great... The only limits that are set are on the Shopify side. I have a large store to fill and apparently on my Shopify plan they throttle you down, especially when pushing a lot of variants. If I get on a roll it will allow me to create about 100 products, which amounts to about 300 variants as well, before it stops me. Apparently there is an algorithm called the leaky bucket. When the "bucket" fills up with enough products and variants, it won't take anymore. It SLOWLY trickles out the products until there is room for more. If you don't wait long enough, it will fill up quickly. If you wait about a full day, it will be completely empty.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 221 222