Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Amela's Chamber

I've tried other POD suppliers before, and Printful's app is the best by far. Works seamlessly with Shopify - and their products are top notch too. Customer service is the best as well. Couldn't be happier with them!

buy art fred royter

I think the integration is very nice. A few things to improve could be to be able to offer the 3d mockup view in the store as it might improve the conversation rate. Also to get combined shipping rates for multiple orders with different items combined, for example large canvas and t-shirt, poster and t-shirt. Another point could be to have more mockup example, example darker more vintage or industrial looking rooms. Next improvement would be to have automatic ratio design adjustment when 2 variants have the same ratio.. example 12 by 16 and 18 by 24.

November 29, 2021

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback on all the things you would like to see changed. Please know that we are constantly working on improvements and we aim to make store management and product adding as easy as possible.
Regarding mockups images, we are already working on adding more mockups and diversity to our product catalog. Right now the most popular and newest products have a bigger variety of mockups, but we are updating one product at a time. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

- Renate

Jey Boutique

I used this app to help me do design my brand products. I really like how it does produced.I love it!

Scintillant Comme Un Gant

Je recommande. Super facile a utiliser, de plus le service es rapide et nous envoi des mise a jour de nos commande. Offre un bon choix d'article et j'ai pu crée mon idée de concepte pour mon entreprise a mes clients et employés. Bravo a toute l'équipe!

Team Zuby Official Store

Printful has been a great asset to my merchandise brand - allowing me to test more products without risk and continue to sell stress-free when travelling internationally.

Poet Collections

Printful made starting my brand POET COLLECTIONS easier then I could've ever thought. Highly recommend

SOAC-PALACE

This app has helped me gain the views of many others outside my home base. We are a Dmv based brand, this helps us to compete with others on a more creative view.

NegresseVibe

I received my first tote by me with my logo and affirmation on it. i was breath taking and I’d love to share it with the world @negressevibe

Carolyn Arends Shop

New to this integration (and to POD in general) but blown away so far. Rock-solid sync and powerful options.

WAAVYGAANG

I began using this app to start my brand and I love it ! I appreciate how easy it is to utilize the site. Managing my company has never been easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 289 290